LCD Battle Frenzy

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Feb 17, 2017.

1. InsanityRequiem

InsanityRequiem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this has been on webnovel, no one's really gonna comment here, but since it's at chapter 669 I gotta release some complaints.

The whole CHF tournament arc took way too damn long and too many characters were just horribly written. Many still are.

And the current arc completely wipes out everything that happened with the CHF arc. Zhong's now exiled, his best friend is arrested and the family are basically wiped out, and the entire Federation is like "He deserved it". Seriously? Seriously? This is basically resetting, and making things worse, for horribly written reasons. Zhong became "too much" of a threat.

And what about his parents?! It's been made clear that they're special! And yet they disappear for almost an entire year, with only one contact attempt with Zhong, and now it's as if they never existed in the story whatsoever.

I was enjoying the story for the most part, but the current arc has definitely soured me immensely.

2. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while so came back to ask. I always felt this one would go far. Did it get gov axed? If author ended it can we hope for a sequel?