LCD Battle Through the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I do love a good family meeting/party/wedding crash. They're going to be interested in the heavenly flame though. Hai Bo Dong hasn't even done anything yet. Just wonder if either of them will get revealed, or will Nalan Yanran not realize who he was until they meet again in the near future.

I really wanted to get her shock reaction asap, but now at the same time I almost want to wait until they're supposed to meet, so she can realize in that moment that he was the one who crashed the gathering.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't he use the green flame earlier wait til that chick goes he used green flames in the inn and now can use white flames.....just what is this person????!!!??

3. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so sure. If they find out that he 'stole' the green flame from under their nose before, they will not be happy. I don't think that everyone that sees the flames can identify them correctly.

4. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant wait to see Yanyans reaction when he turns up for the duel... squee cant wait for it! On another note this series is perhaps the most hot/cold series i am currently reading; some parts are amazing, some parts are as boring as carp.

Aicila likes this.
  5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Some of the stuff at the beginning-ish was super good and the alchemist exam part was good, but some areas have been so boring like the desert areas. I think it's probably going to pick up again now though.

Parth37955 and Nyanko like this.
  6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    speaking of alch exams wonder if he'll got for tier 3-4 before the duel

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    as soon as Mo said no one will disobey his orders I would have burned out his tongue

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh Ge Ye but it is, it is most definitely he

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene was much better than manhua...nalan is much less righteous and Misty Cloud seems more like a joke than anything. If this wood lady isn't gonna transplant the eyes, what is she gonna do? Force Qin to work for her, brainwash her?

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    its her momma she came to save her daughter....not really who knows

11. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I know but it'd be a spoiler. Anyway, here it is in a spoiler tab: if you REALLY need to know:
    She's from some clan that worships snakes (iffy on details cause it's been about half a year since I read it though) and basically Qing Lin will dissappear for 1000 or so chapters before she reappears. Basically because of her eyes she is worshiped by this clan.

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    should have hid that behind at least 5 more spoiler tags lol

13. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Xiao Yan just invented a Xianxia version of a nuke, any thoughts?

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea what will happen when he actual get another 1 or 2 more Heavenly Flames?

15. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that he can do by himself and shifts the power balance between him and Yao Lao a little is good in my book. I'm getting a little fed up with Yao Lao leading him around by the nose all the time so if he can get some real strength by himself, happy.
    He'll get OP? I guess it gives him something to do too, and looks like where the story is heading. Going around to collect more and more flames to build up his strength.

16. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is much faster paced. And it is relatively close to the novel. Read the manga first. Didn't know 1 chapter = 3 btth chapters. So now I am like mega spoiled for the novel lol. Stopped reading this manga at around 115. So it is going to be a long wait for the novel :/

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    he needs 9 flames Roy G Biv and Black/White

18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I will always read a novel instead of another alternative. I just find the details a bit more easier to get around and the art usually isn't enough to make up for it. I think it's supposed to be reasonably similar to the novel story wise but I think the events are supposed to be a little out of order or something, I'm not 100% sure. At least it gets updated reasonably often, it's not one of the fastest but the rate certainly isn't bad.
    I guess they must have some different kind of properties. If he combines more and more, who knows what will happen though. It would be cool if he could use different ones at different stages for different effects, but I'm leaning towards thinking that it's just going to raises the base power. Rainbow flame would be pretty amazing though. I still think if I had to pick which I think would look the best, I'd go with white, or like a pale grey.

19. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    @AicilaXI I have been reading manga for a decade. The manga is why I ended up reading the original and how I was introduced to xianxia

20. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of the people have come over from the manga side to the novels actually, I'm just not one of them.