Picked Up Be a Light in the Dark Sea (어두운 바다의 등불이 되어)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by radioactivejiji, Mar 21, 2023.

1. radioactivejiji

radioactivejiji Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Be a Light in the Dark Sea (Korean: 어두운 바다의 등불이 되어)
    Raw Link
    (I am so sorry, the system won't let me post full links, so please remove spaces): Publisher - Munpia: novel. munpia. com/ 269793
    Ridi:ridibooks. com/ books/ 425270925 and on Naver
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This series won the Science Future (SF) Award 2022 in the webnovel category! I have heard both the characters and the story are very compelling from those that have read it and reviewed the series in English. The setting sounds super interesting and the main character's occupation as a dentist is quite unique in the genre of science fiction - especially in sci-fi with adventure elements- and there seems to be a unique cast of characters in general! There has been much love for this series in the Sci-fi community and it would be so nice to allow a wider audience to read it! (I have personally been wanting to read this series for many months now and every time it gets updated, and I hear how people are enjoying it, I just want to read it more! I am so sorry I cannot read Korean T-T)

Description:

Inside the 3000m underwater station, an international group of scientists and engineers live and research for possible settlement of the entire human race. Park Moo-hyun, a reserved dentist joins the station in hopes for a quaint life in the deep sea.
    However, things quickly go south when the station gets attacked by a mysterious group of people. As the water starts to fill in the living quarters, Park Moo-hyun grabs his backpack and immediately runs for his life - but where to? Now, the peaceful station becomes the ultimate survival stage of cult madness and chaos.

Rodvek97 likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. I have read the First Chapters on death Scan, but i don't know if they Will continue translating the novel or not

radioactivejiji likes this.
  3. Pyrenose

Pyrenose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel already have a set translator? I can't find where to read the first chapter on Google for some reason. Would you be able to link it or message it to me?

4. BlackHoundXyn

BlackHoundXyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beacon of Light in the Dark Sea

radioactivejiji likes this.
  5. radioactivejiji

radioactivejiji Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so very much for the update and the link! I'm so happy it is being translated now!!! <3 T-T