Spoiler Be Gentle, Immortal Master

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reanee, May 13, 2022.

1. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be Gentle, Immortal Master
    [​IMG]
    Author(s) : Witchhazel

Say you want me, he whispered, his breath tickling my cheeks. A breeze rustled past, stirring the sunlight sparkling through the autumn foliage above us, and a tiny golden shower fell over his shoulders.

Bai Ye— I breathed, but the rest of my words were replaced by moans the moment he traced his kisses down my neck and took my earlobe into his mouth.

Familiar tingles roared through me as he nibbled and suckled gently. His hand slid up my chest, and he played with my sensations with his lips and tongue and fingers until my arms trembled around him. All other thoughts vanished from my mind. The only thing I knew was the irresistible feeling of him on me, so overwhelming that my knees started growing weak. I would've fallen if he wasn't pinning me hard against the tree.

Bai Ye … I moaned again, clawing at his clothes. Of course I want you … Right here, right now.

He let out a soft puff of laughter, and his hand grazed down, gripping the folds of my dress. With a rip of fabric, he tore them away.

Yun Qing-er, the only disciple of the legendary immortal swordmaster Bai Ye, has been hiding her feelings for her master for years. Unaccepted by norms and morals, it is the darkest secret that she swears to bury deep within her heart.

But life has other plans. Bai Ye's desire for her burns hot beneath his solemn appearance. He will teach her not only the art of the sword, but also the pleasures of life that she never knew existed before.

seems interesting :blobcatblush:and I am not reading it yet. gonna reading it soon. please write a few spoilers for me :blobReach:

ps : maybe somebody found it on NU or the original source, please write it here

NubeBlack likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Commonfighter

Commonfighter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please read the novel on original source webnovel and support the author..I guarantee that the story is great and full of romance..the Fl weak at first but grow to be strong later in the story..for ML, he’s sweet and loving..too much sugar for us actually, please give it a chance

Reanee likes this.
  4. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    been reading it and it's good :blobmelt: