Spoiler Beast with Flowers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alternate name
    A Flowering Beast

Mangadex Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/41123/beast-with-flowers

Webcomic Raws
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53580757

Description:
    A heart throbbing, royal fantasy comic on the romance of Moo-young, a fierce beast who disguises as a puppy to gain love; and Hwa-yeon, a girl, who raises and trains a large puppy, oblivious to its real identity.

WARNING: Foolish girls and boys are conveniently stationed at every twist and turn. Enjoy~

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead has one hot body~ :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Icepride, Misti, zemblenity and 2 others like this.
  3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with you! A shame no spoilers, I can't read Korean and my other 3 threads were ignored/not noticed. Despite the MLs bloody background, he is such a treat to look at! And the fact that this series timeline is focused AFTER the war and yet has more comedic tendencies made me wish someone could spoil ahead!

Lola_Neres and Villainess_lovers like this.
  4. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep one manhwa with lot of fluff moment~

ML is a beast who doesn't know much about human relationship, all he know is fighting and murder. But when he fell in love at the first sight with MC, he didn't know what kind of feeling he experiencing right now (he wondering if this new feeling is anger or fear, since his instinct tells him that MC will be his weakness). So he pretty much confused and happy at same time. at first he want to kill MC because she didn't do something he want (like hugging and kissing) but he also don't want to seeing her hurt or disappeared.

There's a lot of misunderstanding but not with MC and ML but with MC family with ML lol. MC family really loves MC and don't want her marri d yet let alone married that psycho prince (the emperor want MC to join the crown princess competition, MC family violently dislike the idea). So when ML ask MC second brother (MSB) about love he is really happy since ML got himself a woman and he can protect his sister since there's no way MC can be acquainted with psycho like ML (lol). So he support him and encourage him to pursued the lucky lady... Not knowing the said lady is his sister and digging his own grave :blobjoy:

You can ask me about spoiler~ I'm up to chapter 34 :blobmelt:

5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil away please! Spoil as much as you want! This is a spoiler thread after all! The more details, the better

Thanks in advance!

6. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 37 are those girls gonna cause mc problems ?

7. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm i dont know where to start, so i will start with ML discussion with MSB~ my favorite part :blobnosebleed:
    MSB: who do you want to kill? ....is it me?
    ML: no
    MSB: <relieved> so that person still alive and you didnt kill them yet? because youre in good mood?
    ML: yes
    MSB : <its very rare for ML to not kill a person when he want to kill. is it because he cant kill them?> ...is it the emperor?
    ML: ...no. do you want to die?
    MSB: then why cant you killed them?
    ML: because i dont want to kill them.
    MSB: but you said you want to kill them?
    ML: correct. i want to kill them.
    MSB: ??????????

so MSB tried to argue about ML faulty broken logic but shutting his mouth real quick since he didnt want to die yet and decided ML is not a normal human but a beast so normal logic doesnt apply nod nod and trying his best to answer:blobjoy:

MSB: then let me ask. what is the reason for you to not want to killed them?
    ML: everything. i like everything.
    ML: i probably really like her to the point i want to see her forever.
    MSB: then what the reason thats makes you want to killed them?
    ML: when i dont want to killed her.
    MSB: <this discussion only goes in circle, like always i dont know what this beast is thinking> then what if you cant meet them again?
    ML: no way thats happening, no.
    MSB: <...isnt this a good chance?> then can you tell me what do want to do to them?
    ML: I WANT TO HUG HER
    ML: I WANT TO HUG HER WHILE ROLLING AROUND AND SMEAR HER WITH MY SALIVA
    ML: I WANT TO BITE HER UNTIL SHE BLEED AND LICK HER UNTIL HER FLESH TORN APART
    ML: AND TH-
    MSB: STOP! THIS IS FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBTOON YOU KNOW!
    ML: .... <death glare. you are the one who ask>
    MSB: so that person is a lady? in other words... you miss her? cant stop thinking about her and it made you happy? and you want to touch her and kiss her right?
    ML: yes 3x
    MSB: but when you want to do it, it didnt happen and you are disappointed right?
    ML: ....how do you know about that?
    MSB: <its finally happening! to this beast!> congratulations your highness, you are in love.

most probably.
    on the lastest chapter they look down on MC since they though shes gonna be brainless beauty since she spend her entire life in comma.

greshu, ellieedeean, BooBoo and 18 others like this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations/spoilers! Honestly, other than the shipping moments, I look forward to the Prince's talk with the brother. I'm just so curious since he looks exasperated EVERY time.
    And then there's both fathers! Hilarious! Looking forward for more spoilers

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  9. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she still doesnt know that he's the prince ?
    even after meeting the emperor ( his father ) who look like his twin ?

readerz likes this.
  10. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha I love this goodfy weirdo so much, he reminds me of my rottweiler: big and strong, but also a sweet little moron.

Has MC's family realised yet that ML is talking about their precious little girl yet?

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just dropping by to say thank you to @Migrad for the wonderful spoiler you have shared in this thread.:sushi_thankyou:

And also, I want to ask if the raw of this webtoon can be found on newtoki or toonkor...
    I was skimming both of these websites but I can't find this webtoon. Although I cannot read any hangul, I just want to look for the images.:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly, in this case the number of free chapters in kakao is actually a lot (or is at least available until current updates

13. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream:
    I have tried Kakao earlier, unfortunately... It did not load. Uhhh, gonna check again maybe it is my internet connection. Anyways, thank you for the reply and sorry for the disturbance. I'll check it again. :sushi_sorry::sushi_thankyou:

14. Chaimaebr

Chaimaebr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has a novel on kakaopage but it say +15 and unfortunately i need a korean number to read it :(

Hypothon likes this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah the same case of The Evil Lady Will Change. A shame but can you at least spoil/MTL the manhwa raws?

16. Chaimaebr

Chaimaebr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 39 was out today i still didn't MTL it but we got a kiss :aww:

Hakwifey7 and Hypothon like this.
  17. Chaimaebr

Chaimaebr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is the summary
    As you know all the ladies at marriageable age are having a training in the palace to choose the future crown princess, the ml came to her room at night to see her and then he saw the gift he gave her in the previous chapter (the blue stone) he asked why she have it with her all the time and she said because it is pretty but that's not important he should go before anyone see him and then he just smiled and kissed her after the kiss she asked why did he do that? And his answer was like "think about it" and he disappeared leaving the confused fl.
    And then we have those ladies bullying and laughing at the fl because she was in a coma for so long that she doesn't even know the basics.

Sorry it's my first time here i don't know how to use the spoiler tag

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised they have the nerve to make fun of her when she far outranks them. The emperor and father are literally on a casual treatment basis.

ellieedeean, michoux, Pyo-Pyo and 2 others like this.
  19. Chaimaebr

Chaimaebr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They say she is not qualified to be there but litlle they know that the crown prince has already set his eyes on the fl :D

20. Woodapplelover

Woodapplelover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this based on a novel?

Snarkywife likes this.