Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk what that means how do I do that?

Also guys, I realized the last few translations might be lost in context cause I’m so tired so if there’s any clarification needed on anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

2. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a "+" icon sign in the reply section and click the "Spoiler" then it'll pop a Spoiler title (if you want to write the title) for this thread like I did. After that, you can comment the story that relates to this thread. That's all. I hope this helps.

PS: You comment between "SPOILER="Title"" and "/SPOILER"

PPS: You should edit the other spoilers though, just follow what I type in PS with parentheses.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  3. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, @bruh123
    You really made my day!
    Could you tell me how did you buy the novel? I live outside Korea and still find difficulties to buy from ridibook.

4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether you're a guy or a girl @bruh123, you are so cooll:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

bruh123 likes this.
  5. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank U for sharing this with us!!..keep fighting❤

bruh123 likes this.
  7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    thx bebegirl!

Ariaaaa and biha like this.
  8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there was another website to buy it off of but I actually just bought it off ridibooks :blobawkward:

taebelly98, rero00, Ariaaaa and 2 others like this.
  9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    awe thx bebe, I’m a girl lol
    Username...I just made out on a whim & decided to keep it

Ariaaaa, Bengoshi, Helistir and 2 others like this.
  10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 12

It was the second night.

Chloe was washing his armor and told Alexandro that she was embarrassed that she had nothing to do and so, he gave her something to do. He sat there reading his book and asked if she had any fears to which she responded of course.

Chloe confessed she sleepwalked. It was difficult for him to believe Chloe sleepwalked. Alexandro was the last person to sleep and the first to wake up and never saw her wandering around at night.

Chloe: "Sometimes on a day I am tired, I end up on your bed". Alexandro could not answer for a moment. She never visited him when he was asleep. Perhaps it was the time that he brought her to his bed. He thought she would have been embarrassed but never knew it would be misunderstood in that way. Chloe didn't know how to react with his serious face on and he seemed a little surprised but fortunately he didn't seem upset.

Chloe: "It's not really what I intended, I just ended up there without my knowledge. I am a little scared myself".

Chloe's face was so serious. Alexandro wanted to clear up the misunderstanding but he missed the times when Chloe believed in something so much. The misunderstanding was a little cute. Actually really cute.

Alexandro: "It seems like something serious alright". He put on a serious facial expression as he was accustomed to hiding his feelings but this time it was difficult. Barely as serious as Chloe, he looked at her and spoke.

Alexandro: "It anyone sees that, it will be difficult, I mean that".

Side Note: I may have mistranslated his bed in exchange for the barracks. Nonetheless, it is where she's not supposed to be and where Alexandro is. Perhaps just where Alexandro sleeps in barracks? I don't know but hope that makes sense. Not really used to using the word barracks.

Chloe became even more serious. If someone were to find out and spread rumors, would it disgrace the Grand Duke? She didn't want to cause any trouble to the Grand Duke. Chloe put down the armor and fell into the conversation with him as she began to worry. Alexandro kept his serious face.

Alexandro: "There are many days I can't sleep properly, so you can help me and I will give a corner of the barracks so there is nothing inconvenient". When Chloe heard those words, she looked at him with amazement. She was suspicious. She questioned if there were any noble masters like him. She was in doubt as to whether she could be tolerant of such a maid even if she was in the same position as the Grand Duke. She was really impressed by his broad geneoristy. He was a generous nobleman.

Rather than chasing a slave who secretly entered his barracks (room or whatever) and slept in it, he said he would be kind to me.

Alexandro: "Sincerely, please do what you are comfortable with". His last words were stuck like a wedge. He was being very serious. Moreover, he did not show any harsh or radical appearance in his usual conduct. Once, a small bird came in through the open window and instead of shooing it away, he left breadcrumbs by the window.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

As Chloe was resting, time passed quickly. Chloe had no idea how time was passing.

Chloe also studied Alexandro's face when sleeping when she woke up before him. Under his coarse and thick eyebrows, there were eyelashes that seemed to be longer and darker than him. His eyes looked very deep perhaps because of his high nose. Their race was different. In particular, the nose in the center of his face was really high. His nose began with both eyes and slipped down like a mountain range with no corner. His lips were neither thin nor thick, still thicker than what she had. His mouth was never on the small side. It just seemed to be a very good balance of eyes, nose, and mouth.

"That's me". said Alexandro.
    "Yeah. Hmm. hmm." said Chloe. Her mouth was a little muffled. It was the voice of a man who just woke up and Chloe quickly refined her voice.

"Good Morning" Alexandro said.

Chloe then playfully said "I can't camp anymore. The sofa is more comfortable". Now, Chloe felt comfortable enough to pass him a light joke. Chloe was suspicious of Ann's advice, 'Is he a sadistic person who really likes to hit people?'. The facts that were taken for granted began to become increasingly suspicious but never thought she would see the truth. Just looking at his hands, Chloe never even reached his shoulder. Chloe wanted Anna to be mistaken when she heard the wrong fact because of what she saw.

Alexandro: "Sleep in my barracks in the future".
    Chloe: "It was a joke! Sleepwalking is so embarassing and I would die". Despite his offer, Chloe could not easily answer. He was clearly showing unlimited patience and tolerance. Chloe was also afraid of the rumors that would come about.

'But what about it?'

He was an open minded homosexual who admits himself. If he says it's okay, then it's okay. Chloe was able to feel closer to the Grand Duke since his confession.

=============================================

Fortunately, the road to the third manor was outside the desert terrain. Even the knights seemed relieved and thanks to this, Chloe and the maids were able to have a comfortable journey.

Alexnadro marched primarily on horseback but he changed his mind to drag Xanthos (his horse in case ya'll forgot) and take a walking tour. Chloe then had more opportunities to talk to the Grand Duke.

Alexnadro: "It's a pity. It is an animal that should be in the wild". On the first night after leaving the castle, Alexnadro was training at night as usual. He and Chloe settled a little further away from the knights and remained in placec for a long time. In fact, Chloe fell asleep. Since they were secluded in an area where people cannot reach, there were wild animals around. A fox came around and Alexnadro caught it waking up Chloe.

Chloe kept questioning why Alexnadro caught the fox and carefully put her hand in front of the fox's snout. Alexandro was worried she might be bitten but the fox smelled her a few times and licked her hand. Chloe smiled widely and the fox began to lean in and kiss her. She looked at Alexnadro with a red face.

'Can I hug the fox?'

She didn't say anything but it seemed that Chloe's voice was heard by Alexnadro's ears. He smiled gently and gave Chloe the fox. She carefully took him and the fox struggled for a moment but comfortably ended up hugging Chloe as if it was looking for mother's arms.

Apologies for any misspellings...typing a little fast.

AnnHime, Kaguyahime8, Liliss and 39 others like this.
  11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me know if I did the spoilers thing right? I can't tell for the life of me or I'm just dumb AF.

Thanks guyssss.

taebelly98, rero00, Ariaaaa and 5 others like this.
  12. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha. Like what da heck? I'm not even good at english language so I don't even understand myself what I type on those directions either. :blobjoy:

Bengoshi likes this.
  13. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realyyy like your spoilers❤❤...thnxxx a lot(you are the best)

bruh123 likes this.
  14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 13

It was hard to believe it was a fox. Chloe kept playing and petting the fox. She couldn't stop playing with the fox and she couldn't take her eyes off the fox but he couldn't take his eyes off her. After asking for a nap in his barracks, the fox disappered but Chloe wasn't dissappointed since it was a wild animal animal. She was happy to play with such a cute fox and have pleasant memories for even just one night.

My guy....really likes to stare. LOL
    ============================================

I'Already three months have passed since the ceremony began'

Chloe stared at Alexandro sitting in front of him as if lying half way in a comfortable position. He was still reading. Alexandro was no longer a terrfiying knight. Evan, Chris and the others no longer scared her.

'is it because of the time I shared with them' she thought.

It was funny to her that a journey through the empire that ruined your country with the knights of the enemy became a nice memory. She reminisces a bit to the past from the first time in the stables to the ugly clothes received to the robbers raid and the full moon festival. The time spent was really great.

'I really didn't want to go at first' she thought. But then again if she hadn't been on this journey, would she have known the Grand Duke to be such a good man? Could you have had good friends like Thomas and Trigger? She thought to herself that all handsome people are gay.

It was unfortunate that the Grand Duke didn't like women, but even if he liked women, she probably didn't even have a chance. No matter how good looking he was, she knew there was a huge gap between him and herself as far as heaven and earth. He was a great aristocrat of the empire and she was just a slave. Additionally, she was also hiding her identity. Chloe started to laugh at her own imagination.

Eventually, Chloe slept together in the barracks of the Grand Duke. Alexandro learned that Chloe loved tiger skin and laid it on the floor for her. She declined but couldn't stop him.

The two were always together except when Alexandro was away for Templar meetings. Alexandro was really comfortable around Chloe, he even played pranks on her that didn't fit his personality. Thanks to this, Chloe was able to communicate more comfortably with him. It was a huge change for her, but Alexandro was not satsified.

She was only a little comfortable speaking and the action was still there. In his view, she still ran out of his barracks as if she was running away and sometimes even quietly. Above all, she never came near him, always kept one to two steps in between.

But he wasn't impatient. In fact, he never cared about her feelings or attitude. It doesn't matter what Chloe thinks of herself or who she liked.

Alexandro had a lot of emotions and just wanted to look at her.

My guy again...with the looking. So kewttttt.

=========================================

Scene takes place in Marquis Robert's castle. Chloe is again in the fancy clothes. The maids asked how long her and the commander had been dating and it was rightfully so that they assumed this. They were right to misunderstand but the Grand Duke liked men but Chloe couldn't really say anything.

15. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again, @bruh123 ! These chapters are so sweet!!

bruh123 likes this.
  16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 14

They are having dinner and dinner was accompanied by Damian's parents, Marquis Robert. Marquis Robert answered all the questions regarding the manor.

"Your majesty will be proud to have a strong son like you"

The Marquis married couple alternately complimented and praised Alexandro.

Alexandro: "It's an exaggeration. I am still not enough to follow my father". Meanwhile, Viscount Damian Robert who was silently eating said in a rumbling voice: "I am sorry to hear from Countess Rambut's estate, sir. Lawrence made you feel uncomfortable trying to make your night. If he had known your tastes, he wouldn't have made that mistake"

"Damian! What are you talking about?? Apologize right now, come on!"

Damian then asked for forgiveness. Marquis Robert was upset by telling Damian to kneel and apologize. After much commotion, Alexandro excused himself. He was tired and headed for his bedroom. It was not a physical issue that exhausted him, but a meaningless conversation with worthless human beings. Damian actually ended up stalking Alexandro so Alexandro had to take a detour.

Alex: "Do you need something?" he said to Damian. Damian was now scared. The Grand Duke did not smile and his blue eyes were ice cold.
    Alex: "Don't waste my time" he said quietly but it sounded louder than thunder to Damian. The Grand Duke looked down on him, Alexandro wasn't afraid of making eye contact.

"Forgive me, forgive me. Actually..I promised that you would be engaged to Lawrence, who lives in the estate of Count Rambut". Damian said.

At the moment, Alexandro was puzzled by the name from Damian's mouth.

Damian: "As you can see, Lawrence is a very beautiful woman. You must have many beautiful woman in your pool"
    Alexandro: "I have no interest in her, so it's not enough". Honestly, he didn't remember who Lawrence was.

He turned to leave as he wanted to return to his bedroom. Damian began to chase him but Alexandro turned and grabbed him. Damian got scared and his knees shock. Alexandro pushed him away and said "You heard the rumors, haven't you?"

Damian dared not to look at him anymore. Alexandro quickly tidied himself up and bid him goodnight. He went upstairs to his bedroom. Chloe welcomed him. He unbuttoned his top coat of the tailcoat and spoke. His gaze was all the way towards Chloe. He had no hesitation of being naked in front of her. Perhaps it would be strange to cover up in front of your own maid. They had a brief chat and Chloe mentioned the maids indicated there is a fortune teller in the village who can tell the future.

Alexandro never believed in superstition but Chloe wanted to go and asked for permission.

Chloe: "If you don't have anything for me to do tomorrow, can I just go for a while? I will go very quickly".
    Alexandro: "Come home quickly, tomorrow I will come around to see the terrority".

Chloe laughed at the tender considceration of her owner. He only spends time in the castle anyway, but he couldn't say no. Alexnadro had a slight smile on his face.

Alexandro: "If you need money, take as much as you want. Be careful and come back only before sunset"

Chloe was very grateful for the words of the merciful Grand Duke but she didn't need money.
    Chloe: "Oh no, other than me, I think Trigger will come with me".

Alexandro stopped moving. Chloe was confused as to why he stopped moving.
    Alexandro: "I told you to fulfill your wish".
    Chloe: "Trigger helped me a lot, I want him to fulfill his wishes.

'Trigger, tigger, trigger....'

Alexnadro often saw them together and they had known each other even before the ceremony began. He knew how comfortable she was around Trigger. In front of Trigger, she was able to laugh out loud and eat comofrtable. Alexandro felt strange. He never felt this way before.

Before he knew it, he said "I want to see the fortune teller too".

They both headed towards the fortune teller. It was house with pink walls. Chloe questioned and knocked on the door of the house. Immediately, a blunt voice was heard: "Today's buisness is over!"

Chloe: "i think I should come back tomorrow"
    Alexandro tried to comfort her and said "don't worry, you have time in the morning". AT that moment, once he stopped talking the door flung wide open.

Fortune Teller: "I like your voice!"

A young, tall light brown hair blue eyed young lady, running barefoot without shoes ran out in front of the two. Chloe was convinced she was the fortune teller. The fortune teller was estactic and screamed in succedssion covering her mouth with her hands over how handsome the Grand Duke was.

"Beautiful, handsome...."

Chloe had a serious face and was amazed at her nonsense. She noticed the Grand Duke but fortunately, he didn't respond to the fortune teller's rude behavior. The fortune teller who had been staring at the Grand Duke said "Come in, I have a lot to say".

17. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't thank you enough for these spoilers @bruh123 ! You should try the spoiler tag now though, if you already knew.

18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    I did click on the spoiler tag but I'm not sure if it is working? Can anyone tell?

taebelly98, Ariaaaa and Imengimi like this.
  19. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoooooh! Is this the start of Alexandro's jealousy? I can imagine in manhwa version.

Kappy likes this.
  20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Also guys, just a quick heads up...as obsessed as I am with Beatrice - after Friday evening until probably Sunday night - I will not be able to provide as many spoilers since I have extremely upcoming important events to prepare for but I will resume after that. I will try and sneak in a couple of spoilers here and there since I love it so much but no guarantees. :blobReach: