Spoiler Beauty and the Beast: Wolf Hubby XOXO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/beauty-and-the-beast-wolf-hubby-xoxo/
    Raw: https://m.xbiquge.cc/book_32201/
    I Read in webnovel. Plot is interesting and funny. Mc is shameless and bold, MLs is innocent and possessive over MC. Mc only encounter three guys.
    Someone please spoiler about this novel, how many men in her harem. I check ending it's polyandry. This is orcs true reverse harem novel. Spoiler about Male leads and MC.

Summary:

Going for a swim, she ends up in an ancient wild Beast World and ends up being brought home by a handsome wolf.
    She wants to stick to the handsome wolf, stock some salt, farm some land, look at some handsome men and grow old like that, but the handsome wolf pounces on her every day.
    What? He wants her to have babies?
    NO~ NO~ NO~ There is no happy ending to interspecies marriages, hurry and let go of me handsome wolf~

NekoShouma, Mikaa, Chan_Chan and 4 others like this.
  2. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on ch 88 of raws now. I don’t know if I wanna continue. It’s so good but there’s also about 1700+ chapters. Might have to read it later. SPOILERS PLEASE THO! So far she still doesn’t have any husbands. There are 4 main contenders tho. The beast leader, the healer, the other strong fighter, and the Colin guy who cleans her food. But everyone wants to be with her.

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for spoiler, please more:aww:

4. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently, at chapter 59, the author said that it’s a 1V1 novel because of the editor. The sure male lead is Elvis. But she said that she Will discuss it with the editor because reader want NP. Lolll. I think she got awa’t with NP. But I think this novel is going to be quite pure in the first hundred or so chapters....

5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler, do she accept other beasts later.

6. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, It’s Elvis and Lea in about 200 chapters.

And correct me if IM wrong BUT..
    She has 4 Sons with Elvis quite early. They’re quadruplets.

saphhh, EmpressRouge25, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  7. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so she has several men?

8. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now, I just reach 700++ chapter. She just have 2 partners which is Lea and Elvis.

Snake king has lives for a millineum years since he was the last messager son. He was the strongest among all beast but he is still a virgin. He loves Gu Mengmeng and died to save Gu Mengmeng from poison. In return, Gu Mengmeng inherite his power and she become the strongest beast. Gu Mengmeng feels sad that he died for her and realized his feeling.
    Snake king asks the Beast God to let his soul goes to her world before she transmigrate to pursue her in modern world.

Every beast keeps calling Gu Mengmeng as messager for Beast God. Gu Mengmeng once blurted that she is Beast God Daughter (she was trying to trick some beast without realising she really is messager of beast god).
    Later, Gu Mengmeng can meets beast god anytime she dreams.

Their first meeting,
    Beast God:aren't you my daughter ? I am your daddy
    Gu Mengmeng : .....

Later, anytime she wants to ask something from Beast God.. she will call him daddy.
    Gu Mengmeng : old man, I came to accompany you to watch tv. You have to give me pocket money
    Beast God : but you have to call me daddy first:)
    Gu mengmeng : .... daddy, please give me some pocket money:X3:

After all, in original world, she lacks father loves as her father left her and her mom for other women. Her mom also left Gu Mengmeng for her boyfriend.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Bastian, geckin, saphhh and 9 others like this.
  9. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw I hought its 1v1 but not....

Not my cup of tea , monogamy me. Saloo hope to find like this one but 1v1

xpeanut likes this.
  10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler, more please

11. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc has 4 sons with Elvis as of 300+ chapters. Will she be having any more later on? Like maybe she might give birth to a female ??? SPOILERS pleaseee

Aisha Ann likes this.
  12. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!!! Can I ask for some spoilers please? Will the mc only have the four little wolves as her kids forever? WIll she not have any other kids? Also, after she got the snake king's powers, why was she unable to "mate" with Lea the normal way? Did she became poisonous so now she'll never be able to touch her husbands, and in effect never get kids?

ALSO, what happened to her child Chi Xuan? He's the one that got poisoned right? Will he die?

Aisha Ann likes this.
  13. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have stopped reading the MTL. so I quite not sure what happen. I'm sorry

14. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: I just finished the mtl... that was such a long read. Basically guys, in the raws the main story is finished. The one not finished yet is the side story of mc and the snake king in the modern world (set after mc finish her mission).

Anyone wants spoilers? Just ask :)

Also to answer my own questions
    Yes she will have a daughter at the end of the story. But we won’t really get to see her raising the little girl in detail. After she gave birth, she left the little girl to her other sons and only visits them once a year during the winter season.

geckin, saphhh, magical_al00 and 4 others like this.
  15. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was one of the most satisfying reads. Trust me guys, whoever drops this story halfway coz of polyandry will suffer a serious loss. I finished the whole story and the ending was P.E.R.F.E.C.T. (tho children lovers may want to read more of her babies). Not expecting more, not expecting less than that. I admit that the starting is a bit too slow but nevertheless the story picks up its pace soon enough. BUT PREPARE YOUR TISSUES BEFORE GETTING ON THIS JOURNEY AS YOU'LL HAVE TO CRY(AND LAUGH TOO, MOSTLY) YOUR EYES OUT AT A FEW POINTS. Tho the FL is clumsy,naive and innocent, it isn't a major setback as the the males preferred having a selfish, proud and "little liar" like her than a sensible one. Wish I could've jumped into the novel.

Everything in the story is too much awesome. Just, you can't hate any character from the heart. Even the antagonist. Initially I had to grit my teeth and wish him to die but once the whole story was out in the light, I felt terribly bad for him. And that is soo damn frustrating. Without having a major face-slapping, you'll feel like you nowhere to vent your frustrations.
    She has 5 babies in total. 4 lil wolfs (sons) with Elvis and a lil snow fox (daughter) with Lea.
    Gu Mengmeng had to find the Seven Treasures or the QiBao(Qi=Seven and Bao=Treasure) and gather them together. That is why she was summoned to this beast world. The seven treasures are‐
    1.The Kiss of the Ocean,
    2.The Soul of the Forest,
    3.The Heart of the Desert,
    4.The Love of the Sky,
    5.The Spirit of the Rock Cliff,
    6.The Tears of the Beast God, and
    7.The Key of the Beastmaster.
    These seven treasures' purpose is to open the gate of time and space once the Seven things gather together.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    Bastian, geckin, saphhh and 4 others like this.
  16. stumblmer

stumblmer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI, polyandry is 1 woman may have many spousal partners/husbands and polygamy is 1 man may have many spousal partners/wives

17. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks ^^ I wasn't clear about that so I used polygamy (⇀‸↼‶)

stumblmer likes this.
  18. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she have 2 partners elvis wasnt enough ...and how could elvis alow it

xpeanut likes this.
  19. Ran_Kudo

Ran_Kudo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please have more in detail spoilers of both her hubby's romance with her and also the ending !!!
    it's just that I can't help not able to wait and it's killing me whether I should read further or not since even though it seems interesting I can't help having so less patience and I'm worried with the ending because it seems like FL will leave her hubbys n children n go back to her world!? That makes me sad ....
    So Pretty Please give me spoilers and hope!!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! ❤❤❤

20. Ran_Kudo

Ran_Kudo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more spoiler on how is the relationship between the husbands and FL plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! ❤