Spoiler Becoming the Treasured Pet of Five Big Shots

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative Title: 我成了五个大佬的掌心宠, Becoming the Treasured Pet of Five Big Shots
    Author: Si Xiaokou
    Manhua Raws: QQ, Bilibili, Kuaikan
    Novel Status: Completed
    Manhua Status: Ongoing
    Year of Release: 2022

Synopsis:
    Transmigrating into a 1v5 bloody carnage novel as the female lead, Mu Haohao has a meltdown. Something about how everyone has to be in perfect harmony before she can return to the real world, she can't do it at all!

Firstly, she chooses to force an escape from the plot, but who knew she actually reincarnated upon opening her eyes?!

She then decides to bite the bullet and play the game of harmony, but finds out the five male leads have all reincarnated still holding memories from their previous life...

[​IMG]
    Note: I tend to avoid harem plots but this seems interesting. The 5 ML candidates have memories of the past. Plus her death in the previous timeline is a mystery. Hope this is a good one.

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents
    [​IMG]
    • The Male Protagonists
    - Shen Tinglan:
    Lawyer, flirty, mature dude who initially liked MC because of her looks.
    - Su Ce:
    Sunshine, muscle brain, athletic trope.
    - Su Ci:
    Calculative, cold, cunning but warms up later.
    - Ji Ou:
    Hacker, childhood friend, seemingly innocent and stupid but is actually really smart and manipulative(?)
    - Ji Qinglin:
    Status conscious, aloof, impatient, cold CEO trope that didn't age well.
    @Lois.

*updated till post#12, by @Samona

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  3. 2D boys is the best

2D boys is the best Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a promo its so interesting~

4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh finally, the manhua has arrived :aww:

5. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd recommend you guys go try mtl-ing the novel especially if you're into angst.
    The story is also a lot darker than you'd expect for this type of novel *I cried no cap*. Basically she has to raise favorability to a 100 or reach a 0 blackening with all male leads to go back to her world, but it's a lot harder for her at this point cause they all remember that they were given a green hat so a few of them had gotten resentful for being played with / refuse to share her with someone cause well... That's what author wants.
    There are 5 (potential)leads in total
    - a lawyer
    [Shen Tinglan - flirty, mature dude who initially liked mc because of her looks]
    -pair of twins
    [Su Ce - sunshine, muscle brain, athletic trope
    Su Ci - calculative, cold, cunning but warms up later]
    -hacker specialized/ childhood friend
    [Ji Ou - seemingly innocent and stupid but is actually really smart and manipulative(?)]
    -CEO
    [Ji Qinglin - "status" aloof, impatient, cold CEO trope that didn't age well]

They're all pretty shady but idk it worked well with the angst lol

I'll try sharing some other spoilers if I feel like it <.<.

6. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the novel name?

7. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chinese title this : 我成了五个大佬的掌心宠 is the name of the novel, shubaow was the site I used to read it in, I just used the auto translate function of Google to mtl it :blobthinkingsmirk:.

VickiRei likes this.
  8. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so is this angst and drama no snu?

Is the genre also Harem?

9. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    There is snu
    She gets raped the first time its done by Ji Qinglin when he was drunk there's a lot of instances wherein she's *about* to be raped but they are either caught by their brother so she's saved or the said ml suddenly feels pity towards her.
    in the novel and it's a harem but there's not much snu and it's description is rather vague rather than it being fully focused on the sexual aspect. They all are interested in her romantically/ more or less obsessed.

She end up with all 5 of them. (At the end.)

There's actually a lot of times when mc actually thinks about forgetting about her mission and just giving up and not just having that 'i can't or will never give up' mentality because she's been mentally scarred a number of times throughout the novel.
    The story also gets confusing at some points and some points I felt were unecessary. The mc Mu Hao Hao also really thinks and acts like how I think a normal person would react when put into her situation, she's not that smart but it's realistic cause she isn't. You'll probably hate the MLS a lot too. For those who's not into stories that use rape as a plot device this ain't for u fam. <.> The story gets repetitive but it's pretty good for killing time as long as you stay open minded lmao.

10. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i kinda feel pity for MC and prefer her being single

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  11. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ig I can't handle the rape n all...n reverse harem is not my genre...

Though i personally like Obsessive Male Leads...but this one I vl just pass this one...i can just read it for fun...

12. jch

jch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Info on antagonists:
    Lu Jiajia: Mu Haohao's classmate. First appeared during the winter trip. Tried getting close to Su Ce and Su Ci, but was blocked by Mu Haohao. Got revenge by taking Mu Haohao's emergency button and tracker during a scavenger hunt in a blizzard. Mu Haohao told Su Ce and Su Ci that she thought it was Lu Jiajia, and then after that, she scared her into fainting by telling her both Su Ce and Su Ci were her boyfriends. Doesn't appear again after that.
    Heavenly Dao: The main body(I think) of Yangyang, Mu Haohao's system. Gives instructions to Yangyang. Is focused on clearing the world, no matter how it has to get it done. Tries to use Su Nianhe, the "perfect woman", to replace Mu Haohao, since Mu Haohao is not doing well at clearing the MLs' blackening values and also failed in her last life. Becomes Su Nianhe's heroine aura deprivation system, and tries to help her take the MLs from Mu Haohao and steal Mu Haohao's heroine aura and give it to Su Nianhe.
    Su Nianhe: Using the body of a famous actress in the world (like how Mu Haohao is using the body of Mu Haohao). Cleared 100(?) worlds previously, so Heavenly Dao trusted her more. But what they don't know is that the worlds that she cleared before were mostly low-level worlds and not any high-level ones, so she fails miserably since the current world is a high-level world. Tries to seduce Shen Tinglan, Ji Qinglin, and Su Ce/Su Ci (in that order), and tries to expose Mu Haohao's cheating to the MLs.

Other:
    Chu Qin: Is Mu Haohao's classmate and best friend. Likes the class monitor Qin Zheng. Is liked by Qin Zheng and Ji Qinglin's younger brother, Ji Qianqi. Almost kidnapped, but saved by Ji Qianqi. Is found by Qin Zheng on a bench while Ji Qianqi is buying medicine for her wounds, and taken to the hospital. Tells Qin Zheng she likes him, and Qin Zheng says he also does, but then Ji Qianqi comes in and says he also likes her.
    Kidnapping (happened before Lu Jiajia, Heavenly Dao, and Su Nianhe): Mu Haohao and Chu Qin were out shopping, and then they came across Chu Qin's gambler(?) father with his debtors. He tells them they can take Chu Qin in exchange for his debts, so they try to kidnap her. Mu Haohao called her brother, but he was busy, so he had Ji Qinglin go instead. Ji Qinglin saved Mu Haohao but left Chu Qin there, since he doesn't care about her. He brought her to his office, and Mu Haohao tried to get him to help Chu Qin, but he said he wasn't going to because he has no reason to care about her (actually, he already got security(?) to help when they passed through the lobby). Mu Haohao got angry and told him he was just a spare tire, that she had many more fish in the pond, etc. Then he forces her to give the other MLs break-up calls, but they manage to deduce that Ji Qinglin is forcing her to do this (so they end up not really actually breaking up). So then Ji Qinglin makes Mu Haohao agree to have him as her boyfriend.
    Su Ce and Su Ci: They agree to temporarily date Mu Haohao together until the other MLs have been defeated and then compete between themselves, but later they find out that it isn't actually so bad because they spend more time with Mu Haohao together compared to individually.
    The reason why the MLs don't want to expose Mu Haohao is because then she'll be forced to choose between them, and none of them want to be not chosen.

This is all up to chapter 145 in the novel.

13. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the novel like 1-5 chapter and damn in early chapter there was already rape not recommended

14. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it about the cold ceo dude? Im not sure if I remember correctly.

Can someone spoil what he sacrifice to bring her back? I didn't finish the novel last year lmao

15. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry no can do i only read chapter 1-5 and i dropped it

16. Chibu

Chibu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adorable made me cry once. One thing i have to say tho is all of them have to tried to rape her once which is terrible. I think my favorite part of the novel was when the ml’s shared a body, it was the most calming part without drama.

I would love to read another one like this :p

17. Maybe you

Maybe you New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Она правда будет со всеми? В конце они все поженятся или как?