Picked Up Beloved Empress

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by CaptainBunny, Feb 5, 2017.

1. CaptainBunny

CaptainBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Beloved Empress
    [PICKED UP BY: Serene and Tranquil]
    Raw Link: http://www.33yq.com/read/43/43395/
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/beloved-empress/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    • Funny female lead
    • Misunderstandings
    • Genre: Comedy, Drama, Historical, Romance, Shoujo
    Description:
    She was stupidly in love with him. Because of him, she became rude and unreasonable, overbearing, jealous, insane. But he did not spare a glance to her. Married for two years, he didn’t favor her once, letting her become the laughing stock of the whole world. Eventually, she ended up in an affair, leading to her tragic death.

When her eyes opened again, it was a different person.

Since it’s an empress, then we absolutely must be virtuous, generous, correct the previous jealousy defect.

Thus begins the replacement empress’ harem life.

Taking the initiative to help the emperor look for beauties, sending them to serve in the bedroom, teaching the imperial concubines how to primp themselves to win the emperor’s favor, and even using the phoenix seal as a reward. Whoever can satisfy the emperor on the dragon bed, will have the opportunity to take the phoenix seal and sit on the phoenix seat, to experience the feeling of being the empress. Being this virtuous can really be called impeccable.

She was this virtuous, the emperor ought to be pleased in every aspect!

Hadn’t expected the emperor wouldn’t know good from bad. Not only reprimanded her, but also contradicted her everywhere. The beauties she’d sent were actually all driven away.

Since he didn’t like the beauties, apparently there’s a special interest. In that case, send over a group of beautiful men. Can top, can bottom, every option is there.

In the end, they were also driven away.

Thus the empress personally arrived to battle at the emperor’s bedroom-

“Your Majesty, do you have an unmentionable illness down there? If so, rest assured and tell me. I’ll let some people treat it in secret.” Take a look at her virtue, she could move herself to tears.

“Unmentionable illness?” The emperor’s sword-like eyebrows raised, the eyes suddenly looked dangerous. Approaching her slowly, unexpectedly ordered: “Tonight, the empress will serve me.”

“What?” Then, Mo Qiqi with lightning speed jabbed the hornet’s nest.

“Ah!” A miserable scream.

Mo Qiqi worriedly looked at the emperor to inquire: “Your Majesty. Are you alright!”

The emperor spoke with a pained expression: “Call the court physician!”

“You did have an unmentionable illness!”

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope someone does pick this up, the first translator became disinterested due to the rape tag on it....well no idea if it occurs with the leads or some other character tho =X. The translator did not read ahead so they didn't know when it would occur or who it occurs to so....

I personally thought the MC was likable and wanted to see where the story would go and end at.

nadelle likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It does happen between the leads and it's pretty bad. Both the scene description, which is rage inducing, and as plot device. I won't say more about it. There's a spoiler thread for the novel that makes a lot of things clear about the leads. The translator lost interest after reading ahead. She was first alarmed by the tag, then went to read and confirm. Then dropped it because it's a cliche fest.

But for the sake of the people who enjoy it, I hope someone does pick it up.

4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so she did find out, well hmm... I'm still curious tho for the rest of the storyline because the mc is so far seems like the type i like. I would read the raws but lol i cant understand what bing/google spits out.

As for plot cliches, what story doesn't have some of those... so that's not a problem.

5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I got curious (and interested at the MC, bc at the beginning she really hated the ML) and went to read ahead with MTL...
    Now, I really regret it...

6. JustDiededed

JustDiededed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea... No.
    I'm not really into female MCs. But it does seem interesting, so good luck!

7. Adnana

Adnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017