Best Girl Spring 2018

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Senros, May 20, 2018.

1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's discuss who is the best girl of this anime season, but before that I'll put a few categories.

Best Girl (overall best girl)
    Waifu of the season (best wife material)
    Cannot lewd/Must protect
    Biggest hoe
    Female badass
    Honorable mentions

My picks are:
    Best Girl: Zero Two
    Waifu of the season: Pikari (Kohinata Hikari) from Amanchu 'cause I need someone like her in my life.
    Cannot lewd/Must protect: Anzu from Hinamatsuri. Seriously, Hina is like a not so annoying version of Umaru-chan, but Anzu is such a good girl. She is such a good girl it sort of became a joke for people to cry when she says something moving (episode 6 & 7.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Biggest hoe: Julia from Dorei-ku. Things aren't quite clear, but she had a boyfriend, a bitch forced her boyfriend to break up with her and when the boyfriend tried to get back together with Julia, she was the slave of a guy... a kid at that. Idk if she already knew about the SCM or not, but in the beginning it look just like NTR, so she is the biggest hoe in my book.
    Female badass: Not quite badass, but a really really good character that is sometimes incredibly hilarious. Asirpa from Golden Kamuy. While she is a kid (probably 14-15 years old,) she is a really good fighter and she thinks Miso is poop :ROFLMAO: and after she tried it out, she thinks Miso is one kind of poop that you can eat and is delicious :ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Honorable mentions: Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu and Toga from Boku no Hero Academia, Mado Akira from Tokyo Ghoul: re (well, mostly due to how she looks in the manga and how she acts when she was drunk with Amon,) Kobayashi Rindou from Shokugeki no Soma, Symboli Rudolf from Uma Musume (I love her character design) and Koyanagi Hanako from Wotakoi.
    [​IMG]

Feel free to add other categories if you see a character that fits it, those were the only ones I could think up off the top of my head and I can't be bothered to put more work into this.. sorry.

PD: someone should create a thread called "Waifu Wars." Then we could have WW III :)

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    there you go. Typos are annoying, dont you agree?

3. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well played. Though why do you think she is the shittiest girl?

Deleted member 32451 and Ddraig like this.
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    okay i was kinda exaggerating there but according to me there is nothing going for her other than hype. Coupled with the fact that i am someone from that almost non existent minority who does not like shows like kill la kill and did not like franxx, there is no reason to like her at all for me.
    She is okayish at the end i guess, not best waifu category.

5. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    The darling-darling girl is some sort of moefication of the neighbourhood onee-san who takes all the boys' virginity for self-esteem, while deluding herself into being perfect serious relationship material. :D The aformentioned boys dream of her sexual release skills, but that's about her entire appeal.

6. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what is best waifu? For me a waifu would be someone that, if real, I would like to be in a relationship with. Zero Two looks good and I like her, but at most she would be a friend with benefits, most likely a ons. I put her as, "Best girl," because I like her character design and that she is kind of aggressive. And hey, I enjoyed Kill la Kill, but I didn't find it to be as great as many people say it is. Oh well...
    Haha, I kind of agree, but I would say that her appeal is that she is aggressive/forward, so for guys that are kind of insecure a girl like that would mean getting some. Of course, you would need a girl that actual wants you in the first place, but we can dream. Though not sure how she would think she is perfect relationship material when she was always trying to become more human, even at the expense of many humans.

7. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    This and that are separate issues. Even basement dwellers sometimes have thoughts about being unjustly single. :D