Question Best Machine Translation Option

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by baelar, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't do it. You'll mess up your brain configuration and will start using garbage english in real life. I'm still recovering from it.

Helaine and baka8roukanako like this.
  2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enlightening lnmtl is,

Much power it provides. But one must be in tune with the dao. Else fail will they become.

3. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A pistol to the head. Inflicts brain damage more efficiently.

4. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no such thing lol. Sadly technology hasn’t improved that far yet.. at least for consumer usage

5. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Young Man, we the mtl veterans hope that you Soon get enlightened on dao of mtl

i-eat-novels-everyday likes this.
  6. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh u r just inexperienced

7. i-eat-novels-everyday

i-eat-novels-everyday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, patience is all u need my friend. Remember to Cultivate patience!

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    your Dao of MTL is still on early part~
    nah~ basic tip for MTL~
    here da example to use MTL for personal use
    How to Read MTL

9. whatswrongwithyou

whatswrongwithyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well actually no matter how idiotic a person is. as long as they can understand and their brain function normally. at tge one would be able to conform with the style of reading mtl... its stated by one of the admin of LNMTL in a feed back question from a user that our brain has some function.. ir better said work in line tgat doesnt interfer with our reading and understanding of mtl... for the specific words read the question guides of LNMTL forum.... and as someone who nearly red all of the novels translated in LNMTL( albeit not finished.. heck maybe some were dropped midway) I doesn't fund reading mtl version that hard anymore... and I don't think GT SENSEI is better than lnmtl.. maybe if according to your way of reading(speaking) english it may differ and suit your taste.. but still its on our own preference on how we interpret the sentences.... and heck try reading PEERLESS WHITE EMPEROR, MY KITSUNE WAIFU, ZE TIAN JI, STAR CHILD ESCAPE ARRANGE MARRIAGE, ASSASSIN LANDLORD BEAUTY TEANANTS, SCHOOL BEAUTY PERSONAL BODYGUARD and the likes through GT from chinese raws then you'll find your head hurt( at least at first)

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a simple and easy tip for you - search for the Vietnamese version then Google translate that. Vietnamese to English MTL is easier. You can see the NU page has the title Thiên Châu Biến. The first google search result for that is http://sstruyen.com/doc-truyen/thien-chau-bien/684.html

Here are the first few paragraphs using google translate:

The Imperial Palace is a small country in the western Han Dynasty, not dependent on any other country, circumstances, comfortable climate.

Today the weather is beautiful, the sky is clear like a large glass of blue glass, without any impurities. The air in the squeeze also makes the sun a bit blatant than normal, fortunately, the two sides of the road has the old maize plant grown over a hundred years, the tree branches to support, This is a great way to spread the word. Nearly a hundred miles away, only the Imperial Gods, everyone knows the road to the name Lam Dong.

The geographical location of the Thien Cung is unique, even though it can be said that it is extremely inaccessible (because there is no place), because, around the Imperial Palace, is a large patch of forest , which the Heavenly Palace, like a member of the forest in the jungle. Although the Imperial Realm is not strong, the Heavenly Palace is notoriously famous. The forest surrounds the Heavenly Palace named Sanglin Spirit, because this place is the only locality on the whole of the mainland where the tree of Spirit grows. The essence of the tree is a superior material for bows. With this strategic resource exists, the prosperity of the Heavenly Palace need not think can also know.

11. koushik-ksv

koushik-ksv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been reading www.lnmtl.com for years, other translators usually don't make any sense to me

madness- likes this.
  12. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep i thought lnmtl was better than comrademao maybe because im getting used to it ? Uhh HTL seems like luxury for current me :facepalm:

koushik-ksv likes this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked for necro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.