Recommendations Best manga reading site

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by charioles, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charioles

charioles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As most of us know, [Redacted] app is retiring soon.

So I've been looking out for alternative free manga reading app. I found a good one, [Redacted], which is like an aggregator of aggregator sites (even hentai sites and non-english translation sites). Meaning I can see the updates from multiple sites/sources in one app.

The problem is, there are so many list of sources to be chosen. I found that one site may have a good collection of manga, but kinda incomplete in terms of webtoon, or the other way around.

So, can anyone recommend me what site/source has the most complete collection, update regularly, etc etc. I plan to, at most, use only 2 sources/sites.

P.s. I heard that MangaDex is popular and complete, but it doesn't seem so. I also found that [Redacted] is a bit lacking in its webtoon collection too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2020
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do not publicly request or provide assistance with piracy on the forums.

MangaDex does not have a complete listing because it respects the wishes of manga scanlators (translators), only listing with their approval and properly crediting them for the work. It does not list any licensed content.

Any random aggregator should have a complete listing, given that their literal purpose is to steal from everyone.

AliceShiki, BigBadBoi and otaku31 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.