Spoiler Better to Forget Than to Meet Again

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    She thought it would be a new beginning for her when she got out from the jail. She didn’t want to be connected with that man again. However, to ask the kid back, she had no alternative but to please him! He hated her to death for killing his beloved fiancée. Her mom hated her so much that she would rather kill her by plotting with other people. The kid died…and drug addiction came to her… If only she had never agreed the surrogacy! She wouldn’t end up like this!

Spoiler please

2. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I don't plan to read it cause too much dog bood drama...But! I love to read spoilers of dog blood drama, don't ask me why.... so this thread isn't urgent, it's just if someone had read it and can spare some time to tell the story
    Synopsis: She thought it would be a new beginning for her when she got out from the jail. She didn’t want to be connected with that man again. However, to ask the kid back, she had no alternative but to please him! He hated her to death for killing his beloved fiancée. Her mom hated her so much that she would rather kill her by plotting with other people. The kid died…and drug addiction came to her… If only she had never agreed the surrogacy! She wouldn’t end up like this!​

So yeah....lot of drama

3. Ayer

Ayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You made me curious and I just finished reading it.

I have explained the entire plot, since you didn't want to read the entire story. So those who do plan to read it, be warned? But your own experience is totally different to mine.

I suppose I'll give highlighted drama. The child is basically loved by ML and MC only gets to see the child when he gets drowned. MC was one step too late to save her son. Luo Qianyi (Villainess) and MC's mom colluded to drown the son, to take revenge on MC for murdering Yang Yun (ML's fiancée) and Luo Qianyi wants to get more time with ML without having the son be in their way. MC's mom and Luo Qianyi trick ML and says MC killed their son and eloped with her male friend Wei Bojian.

Three years later, we find out MC is addicted to drugs to due the injection from Luo Qianyi, which MC believes ML did it to her to take revenge on her for killing Yang Yun. Wei Bojian took care of her in these three years. Just before he returns back to his parent's home, he confesses his love to her and asks her to not reject him, just think about it he asks. MC visits her son's grave. I believe MC and ML bump into each other at their son's grave.

Wei Bojian finds out MC disappeared and demands ML to hand MC over. ML refuses. Wei Bojian then basically asks the right questions as to who benefits the situation the most with Yang Yun dead and MC in prison. This causes ML to investigate. ML witnesses MC's withdrawal symptoms and ML's heart seems to melt?

Luo Qianyi is in love with ML too. She is the reason why Yang Yun is dead, as to how she was murdered is not mentioned. Luo Qianyi is in trouble because she used the underworld's power to do something, this got on ML's radar. Some pictures surfaced with Luo Qianyi in the pictures, this is problematic for her. She asks MC to give her the pictures, which MC refuses. A while later she finds ML and begs him to help her. ML proposes them to marry, which Luo Qianyi eagerly agree. ML refuses and tells her that he knows about the little game they played on him, the lies they told him. Actually I don't understand the details about the whole business and I don't really care.

ML tortures Luo Qianyi by drowning to make her life a living hell as revenge after he found out Luo Qianyi was the one who killed his fiancée, drowned his son, drugged his wife, drugged his wife with aphrodisiac. Luo Qianyi put aphrodisiac in MC's tea, when MC and Wei Bojian were having dinner. Wei Bojian was a gentleman, they almost did it until MC called ML's name, then Wei Bojian gave her a cold bath and waited for ML.

My timeline is wack. ML and MC find out they are pregnant and they go to the doctor. They find out that she is bloodtype A, even though her mom's bloodtype O. Yang Yun is also bloodtype O. MC tells them her father is bloodtype A. This causes ML to do a bloodtest and finds out that MC's mom is really Yang Yun's biological mother, they are not related. MC is basically Yang's true child. Apparently MC goes to meet her biological parents, but nothing is mentioned.

We find out that ML actually loves the little girl who was locked up when they were young, because people believed she broke an expensive vase. Yang Yun told ML that she was the little girl. It turns out to be MC, what a surprise. She was there because Yang Yun's biological mother was there as nanny to Yang Yun and took her "daughter" MC there. So they say: "So we are considered to be childhood's sweethearts". He promises to take care of the baby, not let the baby have the same fate as his/her brother. Sad. ML you suck.

ML eventually also tells Yang Yun's biological mother that she basically colluded with her daughter's true murderer to punish MC. Nothing else is mentioned. Also MC realizes that everything fits as to why her "mom" is so good to Yang Yun etc.

I'm not sure where to insert this, but MC refused to be surrogate mother for Yang Yun's child. Yang Yun basically held MC's mom hostage to force MC to get pregnant for surrogacy as Yang Yun's body is too weak to have a child.

Also I understand, it's nice to read the highlighted version of dog blood drama than to sit through it all. No anger and not being upset, just a detailed summary about the plot. All in all, it is considered an happy ending. I must say this story is very fast paced and I didn't even have the time to breath to feel bad for any of these characters. It was more like: Oh this happened, oh the drama, I can see where this is heading... Oh the cliche... ML you suck. Finally to the end! Victory!

girrlit, Mandyj, Aquaa and 4 others like this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapter is this one?

i'm confused with your last paragraph in the spoiler. ISnt yang yun, the dead fiancee before the story began? @Ayer

5. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's about the first child, the one who drowned.. Yang yum died before he's born I think..

6. Ayer

Ayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Savii is correct.

As I was writing the spoilers back then, I suddenly remembered an important spoiler regarding the son's birth. I couldn't remember when it was mentioned, so I wrote: "I'm not sure where to insert this".

It was revealed it was a scheme orchestrated by Yang Yun, I also can't remember who revealed this or if this was a flashback. But what I do know is that before the start of the story. When Yang Yun was alive and became ML's fiancée, she wanted to have a child with ML but wasn't able to do due to her weak body. I believe Yang Yun asked MC to have a child with ML for her sake and she would then adopt the child, but MC refused. So Yang Yun came up with a plan to lock up MC's mother (who is really Yang Yun's biological mother and I believe Yang Yun knows this as well) and force MC to get pregnant with ML's child. To be honest I don't remember if MC got pregnant by IVF or through the deed. Or if any drugs was involved. I just can't remember. I don't plan to re-read it again.

I realize now that saying "Yang Yun's child" is very confusing. I wanted to say that Yang Yun would have adopted MC's child as her own. Since adopting her husband's biological child would be easy for her to do, but she died before they could marry.

It has 45 chapters, at least on the website I read from. Anyway the Chinese title is: 此生不如不見

Aquaa and Kaylee like this.
  7. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ayer damn, thanks. saving a lot of time.

Ayer and girrlit like this.