Spoiler Between Seasons / 환절기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML is a sadist, but I laugh at MC's father because when she breaks off the engagement with jihyok, he immediately forces her to meet with a lawyer (fiancé candidate). she later tells him that she has no intention of getting married and offers to pay off her mother's debt.
    • The father is frustrated because he wants to get closer to his daughter but he is aware of the damage he caused her and her mother due to his affair. He hates the way she treats him as the boss, but he has no choice but to force her with money because his daughter cuts him out of her life. When Mc finds out about all the scenarios manipulated by ML, she loses weight and since she is very weak, during a dinner that her father forces her to have with her, he asks her for dishes to improve her health, we find out that she is both physical and stubborn like her mother.
    • her father was monitoring her from a distance, however he soon realized that she had left the apartment for weeks but continued to attend work (she did not know she was with ML).
    • he wanted to marry her off so that someone would take care of her because she was always sick and weak
    • when she mentions that she is going to study abroad, he tells her not to pay the debt and to use it for her studies. he feels that being separated from his daughter is the punishment he would have to bear for the rest of his life ( But what did you expect if you brought your lover to be intimate in the family home?)

2. ANETA

ANETA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoile me how she finds out his manipulated and what ML and FL reaction?

mewylve and sheisthedemon93 like this.
  3. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the woman (who had sex with her fiance) romantically going after ML? I thought she's just like a spy/mercenary for ML to do his dirty work, but seems like she's out to make MC miserable at workplace. Why ML asked MC to pass over the important project to that woman?

Looking at her red pouty lips, I have the Trashta dejavu again.

4. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ex-bff leaves the company and disappears, her ex-fiance looks for her until he finds her, she tells him that she was working with ML because she needed them to break up because he needed Mc's father's patents. ex trash looks for mc and tells her that she is a chess piece in the ML game, later mc sees heeyeon and becomes suspicious. when he was giving a conference on Jeju Island, a co-worker tells her that her phone has been hacked with a very complex program that sends her location, ML is the best programmer in the company, she realizes that he created the situation where she witnessed infidelity, the fact that his ex's mother beat her and harassed calls and people to her apartment so she had no one else but him

it turns out that she knew that Park taejin and ji hyeok were selling information to china and other countries (she was a lover of them for economic benefit), ML told her that if she guaranteed the break of MC's relationship with the trash, he would not denounce her to The authorities. The fact that she is taking MC's job was also part of ML's plan to break MC's self-esteem and in that vulnerability quench his seggxual doubt.
    she fears him and he finds her vulgar

5. ANETA

ANETA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O my God!! When she found out all his doing how reaction to ML is he trying to denied or tried to lied?

hots for lucas and mewylve like this.
  6. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was 3 days of conferences in Jeju and when she found out everything she took her things out of his house and went back to her apartment, he already knew that he loved her at this point and wanted to hear her voice but she didn't answer the phone. It was the He felt anxiety for the first time in his life. She sent him a message that he knew everything and that she needed time, she told him to please not call her. They didn't speak in the office and she drank before coming home, he stayed outside the building looking at the light in her apartment, on the third day of not speaking, she confronted him and he remained silentshe asked him if she was a means or an end, he said that at the beginning it was like that, he hugs her, she hits him and in the frenzy they end up having segggz but she has not forgiven him
    He begins to examine where the mistake was, how she found out and kidnaps Heeyeon to scare her and get information, then releases her.
    He is like a robot due to the lack of emotions but he begins to cry and demonstrate the fear of losing MC

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    its been a long time since I last read this so I don’t know if I’m remembering correctly. ex-bff was smug about getting the important project instead of FL but the truth is ML just wanted to shove all the hard work to her so that FL could take it easy since she works too hard?

Narakl28, rock.doll, mewylve and 11 others like this.
  8. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that too, it was partly degrading her and partly making her rest because she had also just been released from the hospital, or at least that was what I understood in the mtl

9. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please, Thank you

Priar likes this.
  10. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks god I haven't read it. Good things i find the spoiler first or not i might regret. This type of ml...i will put this ml on my blacklist. Sorry guys~
    Thank you for giving the spoiler or i might regret :blobangel:

11. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a website for this novel in English but locked. Hik.. We need to pay if we want to read...

Priar likes this.
  12. Yossy jc

Yossy jc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how the MC begins to be related to the ML ...........also its end?

Priar likes this.
  13. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her father ending? So he was cheating because he just want to fuck his secretary or has other reasons? I really hate this typical father which started to care for his child after he found cheated.

14. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After MC has the conversation with her father, he doesn't appear anymore, not even in the SS, he never explain his motives, not even in the internal monologue. It seems and I assume he didnt remarry and Fl is the only heiress, but MC was disowned when her parents divorced and she had no communication with her father for 10 years

15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil the ending and the side stories?:blob_plusone:

Dobokan likes this.
  16. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urrghh we need a closure of mc and her father relationship tho. I still want father suffers more than just living alone by himself without any new spouse and his child.

17. vielle

vielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the purple bitch have segxual relationship with ml ?? because i saw in the previous chapter ..or is it just fl imagination ??

so you mean that he actually do those things with that purple bitxh ??

I_adore_solid_muscles and Priar like this.
  18. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blob_plusone:

ANETA and Priar like this.
  19. ANETA

ANETA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know how he begged for forgiveness and how she reactions! Please more spoilers

Priar likes this.
  20. haizers

haizers Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he never did. He said it himself on chapter 14.

Priar likes this.