Spoiler Between Seasons / 환절기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 28, 2022.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skyfall just makes me think of skynet from the terminator and the James bond film.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    kat_boom, datagirl and SkyLisette like this.
  2. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is part 2 when both are torturing themselves:

- FL found Hee Yeon and confirmed what ML had done. She felt despaired that she was betrayed again by people she trusted - her father, ex fiance, and now ML.
    - FL refused to pick up ML's numerous calls from Jeju. ML was too distracted by FL not picking up his call, that he didn't notice the notification that SKYfall had been erased. By the time he noticed, FL had texted him that she knew what he did and does not want to see him until she organized her thoughts.
    - ML returned to Seoul and was announced as the CTO and director. He did not dare to approach her, only loitering around her apartment at night and looking at the lights from her window. He grew anxious looking at the light being turned off in her apartment, like it signifies the end.
    - He realized that he loves her and want to shackle her to him forever. He wonders if he should make her pregnant and trap her by his side forever.
    - On the 3rd day, FL returned home drunk and found ML waiting at her doorstep. Seeing her drunk, ML asked who did she drank with and she taunted him that she had been drinking with ex fiance.
    - After much pushing and struggle, they ended up with sex and ML awkwardly confessed he loves her. In her mind, she laughed and mocked that how could this robot know anything about love.

- FL plans to continue an ambiguous relationship with ML, makes him love her so much that he will be devastated when she suddenly disappear.
    - ML acted like her lover, taking care of her, sleeping and have sex with her. On the other hand, FL treated him coldly and only picked up his call occasionally. ML began to develop anxiety.
    - He continued to spy on FL (FL knew about it but kept silent about it) and developed the habit of rubbing his hand with sanitizer and picking his fingers until they bleed. He's always on the edge when FL is not by his side.
    - ML gifted FL with a ring which she showed indifference, making him feel even worse.
    - ML informed her of his upcoming business trip to Singapore and made plan to go on vacation with her once he returned.
    - FL made plan for her escape. She met up with ex fiance and his mother, made them apologized and demanded a big sum settlement from them. With the money, she plan to go to US to study and arrange all the necessary documents with agency. She didn't bothered to cover her tracks.

- FL was missing her period and thought she's pregnant [they did it without condom once]. But when she tested negative, she felt some kind of disappointed.
    - The day when ML supposed to leave for business trip coincides with FL's mother's death anniversary. FL totally turned off her phone, causing ML unable to contact nor track her. This made him very anxious and sent dozens of text to her, even calling Sang Hwa and his sister to ask FL's whereabout. [not knowing their relationship, Sang Hwa and his sister were bewildered by ML's behavior]
    - When FL's back from the memorial park, a tired-looking ML was waiting for her at the door step. He had skipped his business trip and abandoned his car by the roadside (which got pounded)
    - She told him to cut off pretending he doesn't know about her plan to leave for US. He broke down and begged her not to leave him. Sensing she's going to ask for break up, ML refused to hear and volunteered to leave. He promised he won't hack her phone but begged her not to ignore her call.
    - ML lingered outside her door for some time before leaving. Soon it was raining and FL couldn't help but feel compelled to deliver umbrella to him (excuse, excuse).
    - She found ML standing at a crossroad, drenched from rain. When he turned around, she was shocked to see the devastation on his face and again he begged her not to leave him.
    - FL dragged the wet dog ML back home, bath him and wipe him. He asked if she's taking pity of him, and even if she is, he doesn't care as long as she stays.
    - She asked if he genuinely loves her and he professed his love again and again. Soon she gave in and answered she loves him too.

- FL and ML live together again as lover.
    - They revealed their relationship to his sister when ML showed up at their girls date and insisted to tag along. During the shopping spree, his sister wondered why he bought a unfashionable scarf. FL knew exactly why he bought it - because the length and thickness is just right to bind her during their sex.
    - ML continued to work as CTO for some time while FL went to US to further her IT study. Later he quit his job and established his own apps/IT company with partner in Silicone Valley, but chose to travel to and fro between the states to spend more time with FL.
    - Whenever he's away, on the plane or even going through his speech script, he will use earphone to listen to sound recordings of FL including during their sex.
    - It seems like our couple has develop the habit of recording their sound during sex.
    - After FL graduated, they got married and finally moved to somewhere near Silicone Valley as both work in IT field.

This is part of epilogue but I will sum it up here:
    - They have a daughter and as ML is working from home, he took up the day-caring for their daughter.
    - All his skepticism of having his own children is now gone. He became a very devoted father but old habit die hard, he still tries to analyse everything that their daughter did.
    - FL feels blissful to have ML and their daughter.

Other epilogue:
    - They lived together near FL's university and he travelled interstate once a week to meet his partner.
    - During this time, a guy from the same university started to stalk and obsessed with FL.
    - Stalker hated the guy (ML) who stands between him and FL, and bought a telescope to spy on them.
    - This is very sick : He masturbated while watching ML and FL having sex but ML obscured FL's naked body from his view, made him very angry.
    - Stalker decided to hack into FL's phone but he needed to get his hands on FL's phone first (not everyone is top programmer like ML).
    - He tried to check FL's phone while she's in the library but was caught red-handed by ML.
    - ML smiled and let him off after whispering some threats to his ear. FL wasn't aware of the whole situation.
    - Just when stalker started hacking, FBI broke into his home and detained him for 'trying to hack into Pentagon'. He's going to be locked away for a long time. Of course, everything was planned by ML. He still watch FL on CCTVs every chance he got (because he just wants to see her face all the time) and noticed the stalker.
    - He knew FL would not want to retaliate so ML gave stalker chance to retreat, but stupid stalker decided to cross the line.

I think she's too broken already. His father cheated on her mother, she had to 'borrow' money from her estranged father to treat her mother just for him to sell her off in marriage. She finally have some little trust in her fiance but he blatantly cheated on her.
    ML is the only one who cried for her and begged to be loved. When someone is so deprived of love, it's very easy to wanna hold on to the little warmth that people gave to you. She tried to punish him and leave him, but all these only made her sadder.

---
    Spoilerist asking for spoiler:

Can anyone explain to me what happened to Hee Yeon?
    There's a part where ML was very angry that Hee Yeon had told FL the truth. He thought he should have eliminated her and tie up the loose ends nicely. She was caught and imprisoned by him somewhere but the novel didn't mention what did he do to her in the end.

3. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they has a son and not a daughter according to previous spoiler?

mewylve and Fabulous like this.
  4. rubyizek

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. now I read back, the google translation used 'she' in the first paragraph so I thought daughter. Later paragraph, it mixed with some 'he'.
    The rest are 'the child' and the 'the baby' were used to describe.
    Her/his name is Jeong Jae Hee which again, is ambiguous to tell if this is a girl or boy.
    She/he looks a lot like FL.

So I let everyone decide whether they have a daughter or son.

Narakl28, rock.doll, mewylve and 3 others like this.
  5. ANETA

ANETA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much I read this raw novel with Google translate and some skip part!! you give us more details

mewylve, rubyizek and Naenia like this.
  6. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think their child is a girl since it makes more sense for him to be so overprotective or surveilling her 24/7. If it was a boy, I think ML would notch it down a little.

7. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    He seems to be the type that would be a daughter-con.

8. Joker07

Joker07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the real hell is this ML

9. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash In real life there would be absolutely no redemption - but this is a smut

artemwingswife and babayagu like this.
  10. Ghost123

Ghost123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you are also one of those other woman from your reaction. I'm disgusted that some people think that only the male is the scum let me tell u, if a woman is having a relationship with a man knowing he has a wife and children at home doesn't make her any less of a sinner than him, the same goes for men as well, the ex and ml and even the two faced bitch is scum, she blames FL for what she did and acts like FL is abusing her in front of others, she is smug about what she did to FL no sense of guilt at all. She was FL's friend for God's sake even if she had no choice I didn't see a hint of shame or regret or even guilt in her face, You are right she isn't just a bitch she is a prostitute she was giving her body to an old married man for money, to FL boyfriend to save her from the crimes SHE committed.

11. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    a High-functioning sociopath.

Narakl28, Tasnuva, mewylve and 3 others like this.
  12. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Would like to know if wordexcerpt drop the novel and no longer translating it? Or has it completely translated? How many chapters there are?

13. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler for fl dad ending? I really curious about that bastard dad

14. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    LET THE SKYFALLL...WHEN IT CRUMBLES....WE WILL STAND TALL.. FACE IT ALL.. TOGETHER!!! AT! SKYFALL! :cry: I'm sorry but I had to.
    Idk where I read it, maybe in this thread, but nothing much happens to him. FL just breaks her relationship with him and he is left alone to wallow in his sadness and loneliness. If you want, I can double check his ending for you.

i_am_here likes this.
  15. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers. I am lazy to read till finish. ML's kinda trash boyfriend in my opinion :blobsweat_2:

rubyizek likes this.
  16. Sakuragi25

Sakuragi25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Very much appreciated. May I know where to read this novel? Please send me the link.

17. rubyizek

Reading List:
    Link
    He tried to push her to another matchmaking which she refused and he started talking about the debt (her mother's medical bill) she owed him. There's a monologue in which he did thought he needs to do his part as her father and giving her a husband from rich family is his way of redeeming (which is horribly wrong). FL gave up on having any relationship with her father and left with ML to US.
    Here's the part I am not too sure because google translate mixed up the 'she' and 'he' again, so I don't know if it's talking about FL's stepmom or ML's stepmom. "He sent the photo of her baby to stepmother." I think it's FL and not ML cause we all know ML's stepmother was long dead.

18. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its FL’s stepmom then her father got remarried? And why she need to sent baby pic to her while she gave up on her father? I just not satisfied that her dad didnt get any punishment except divorced.

Yes sure, actually i knew that FL choose to breaks her relationship with her father. Just want to know more about her father miserable ending tho, cause after what he did to fl and her mother, he still lives well

19. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you based your opinion about my character from three comments? How creepy are you? Grow up. Resorting to personal insults over fictional characters shows your maturity level. Also stay pressed, creep.

theilikepie likes this.
  20. Matthaeus

Matthaeus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, that's just pretty cheap excuse if that was indeed the reason, predictable writing.

Tasnuva and mewylve like this.