Spoiler Beware Mr. Officer, Tread Carefully!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by minion007, Mar 12, 2020.

1. minion007

minion007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Name: Beware Mr. Officer, Tread Carefully!
    Author: Coconut Fiber
    Synopsis:
    He—an enigmatic and cold-blooded soldier with a mysterious background.
    She—a ruthless and bloodthirsty spy.
    After she transmigrated out of the blue, she held a knife to his neck on their first meeting— marking the beginning of their twisted fate.
    One day, she pinned him to a wall.
    “I’ve been teasing you for so long but you aren’t reacting at all, you’re forcing me to…”
    Before she could finish, he smiled wickedly and counterattacked.
    “Good girl, this is what you call sending a lamb to a tiger’s mouth.”
    Then, he sealed her lips with a kiss...

It is part of the trial read of the webnovel and I absolutely loved it.

Does anyone have the raws link for this novel? Or spoilers? I could not find the chinese name of this novel.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    A.bfs and Hazz like this.
  2. minion007

minion007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela2nite and Hazz like this.
  4. Hazz

Hazz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know when the ML started liking MC?
    Or
    When ML and MC started dating?

Julles likes this.
  5. Starrynightu

Starrynightu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hazz Thanks for the raw links. @Julles, is this book worth MTL? I’m on Chapter 198 and it is a 2k chapter book. The FL is indeed funny and shameless but wasn’t sure if I want to mtl more military training scenes. Haha I haven’t felt why she is so attracted to the ML yet. Don’t get me wrong, I love hot military guys but it takes more brain cells to read more MTL and the chemistry between the leads better be worth it. I appreciate if you can share any light spoilers. Thanks a lot. I have the other 5k military book (Military Soldier Unwavering Stubburness), I read it here and there. Stay safe.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  6. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read alot but I skipped alot to since alot seemed a bit longwinded. We find out later that the ml liked her all along but that he would bide his time and be frosty so he could boil her as a frog in hot water since he knew she wasnt sincere every time he confesses to her....

He soon reminisce that he doesnt know when he started liking her was it when she met the first time when she held a knife ro his throat, or the second time when she undressed him or the third..... definitly somewhere in between he thinks

7. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is in some way worth mtling but the it depends on how heavy you like the romance.... if its about sweet nothings and sweet confessions this isnt it.... they do confess and get married and have a child. But alot of the chapters are about military training, psychological traumas, a anti terrorist organisation, some other characters which we didnt expect, which has alot of chapters too for example loads of the chapters is about the military guys sister yinyi and her unrequited love (which later did end up being requited but I thinj didnt end up together dont know for sure cuz I skipped her story line).

If its about deep love I recommend another one since the fl just has this sarcastic air about her which she has every time its serious to never worry those around her. She only pretends to be rlly hurt when everything is actually fine. The same is about their feelings.... its there but hidden

8. Starrynightu

Starrynightu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Julles for the spoilers. I’m enjoying the story so far and I’m interested in her background. I’ve adjusted my Romance meter so I won’t have any more high expectations. I do hope for some good love rivals. :) The story is engaging and I still lol at her shameless comments so totally understand ML’s response, at least he is smart and observant. Thanks again!

Angela2nite likes this.
  9. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a problem glad to help. There are some jealous moments but no real rivals as far as I saw. Both sides do have the jealousy moments though although they react differently towards it.

10. Starrynightu

Starrynightu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again!

11. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really need apoiler because I like military romance very much. Thank you in advance.

12. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is too vague to respond to what do you want to know

13. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I am sorry, I am too excited from reading this novel till forget what I wanna know.
    1. What happen with her carrier in showbiz? Is she totally out?
    2. Is there something big happen when she is in academy?
    3. Is there 3rd person in their relationship, girl or boy?

Thank you ao much.

14. Manaswini

Manaswini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot

15. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clicking the link for some reason it just bring me to the site but not exactly the link of the book, do you any other link for the raw o mtl? TIA

16. pgnite

pgnite Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The RAW LINK did not take me to the correct novel. What is the RAW title of this novel?

17. A.bfs

A.bfs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the Chinese name ?

18. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell us in general lines when they accept each other, marry, etc... And other important facts? I'm at 134 chapter and I've become engrossed... I want to read it in one go!! :cry::cry::cry:

Someone knows if it's being MTL?? If so, publish the link! :blobpopcorn:

xiao_daoist likes this.
  19. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me who Tang Yiyi end up with? I know Qiao Bai aka Male God is her first love but give up on her for her safety and the Elder brother Qiao fall inlove with her too, i wonder if brother Qiao still pursues her or there is another (3rd) love interest? I really want to know her sides of story.

20. A.bfs

A.bfs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

1- well she actually didn't thought about quitting the showbiz forever , she thought that maybe one day or another she will go back to 'continue having fun' , but she later on after she acted in another movie with Qiao Bei (as an undercover on a mission in the future) she will tell the ML that she got tired of the tow-faced people after only filming one movie let alone taking it as a future career so she decided that she will never go back to showbiz

2-well from what I remember there were some events here and there but the most important one was when Chu Yu asked her uncle (the school' president) to kill MC in the island test (more like a survival test to re-arrange their classement and select elite students) but ofc our MC won't let them hurt her so she escaped it safely and even revenged herself HAHAHA

3-generally speaking there's no third party , but there are some jealous moments here and there , and also we can consider Chu Yu as a potential third party especially in the late chapters near the end

xiao_daoist likes this.