Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. sami102

sami102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone,
    I really love this novel and manhwa. I want to read season 2 so bad and i found the spoilers here. Thank you very much for spoilers. The story is so touch, i cried many times for Hari and Eugene. I hope they will be a couple so much and i am happy because it is true.
    I can't understand Korean, I hope anyone can translate this novel to english so bad T_T

2. sami102

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @lan2001h , I knew this website but it seems they did not update over a month. I wonder if they drop this novel T_T

3. sami102

Reading List:
    Link
    @AnnaArpa4 Thank you for your spoilers, could you show more sweet moments of Hari and Eugene

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  4. sami102

Reading List:
    Link
    @AnnaArpa4 that's great, anyway i will wait your update : bloblove:

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for sharing these juicy spoiler, i love the novel very much,,,, thank youuuuuu

6. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O i read the novel on wuxiaworld and its complete?!? Thought the chapter numbers are confusing because sometimes 2-4 chapters are include in one.

Thought the wedding is missing

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  7. Miraekle

Miraekle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers!

8. Mushroomcookiez

Mushroomcookiez New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has translated version for chap 132-138? I dont mind paying for a good translate chaps uwu... Please Pm if u do have the sauce

9. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any idea when season 2 will release? :( This is my favorite webtoon so can't wait :blobsweat_2:

10. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this month!

hfatima likes this.
  11. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if I ain't wrong

hfatima likes this.
  12. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who is also adopted, I still find Eugene x Hari relationship uncomfortable even after reading the spoilers.
    They may have been separated for many years in the 2nd TL, but both grew up together as siblings in 1st TL.
    The only saving grace to their relationship is that Hari never felt like she was a part of the family due to the brothers' rejection and bullying in their earlier years, and Eugene never accepted her as a family member (due to his grief over his real sister when Hari was adopted, and later on him developing romantic feelings for Hari)

I think more people would have been more uncomfortable with them ending up together had Eugene acted like a brother instead of just as a caregiver/guardian.

Blood - related or not, it would be a little messed up if people who grew up as siblings under the same household develop romantic feelings for each other instead of platonic love.

13. laladee

laladee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for bothering you, but do you happen to know where I can read the novel? I meant, I've finished reading the manhwa and I want to continue reading the novel, which chapter should I start from? Thank you

14. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cabel is only in wmmap novel but in manhwa his character in mention but have no aperance. Spoon cut him and all art about acdemy in Arlanta ( where Athy run and meet Cabel ) is also cut off. I hope to see some conection in this manhwa with wmmap Claude / Athy or Jannete. But I think that Spoon will cut some part in this manhwa too.

15. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm sorry to ask that. But it's been a month since the manhwa had to continue but we have no more news ... So, does anyone know if the author has stopped? :( or would someone have the webnovel link please? Thank you for all the spoilers! :aww: But I would love to read the rest of the manhwa / webnovel by myself :blobpensive: (I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm French)

16. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you asking about the raws for the novel or manhwa? Novel is complete I'm pretty sure. Manhwa's season 2 just started.

17. _sasvke

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn't know! I couldn't find any site with season 2 so I thought the manhwa had been shut down. Could you tell me where I can read season 2, please? (thanks for answering me, I'm a little bit lost, so i’m sorry to bother you!! )

18. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a Korean story. There is no official English translation. So far people are translating the 2nd season on mangadex. The novel you can find on novelupdates.

If you want to read the raws you have to pay though.

19. _sasvke

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much !!

20. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask, in the world of Beware of the Brothers, is it common for step-siblings to be in a relationship? Because, in other novel/manhwa that I read, that is still considered incest even though they're not related by blood. How about here? The ML is Eugene, right? So I'm wondering how Hari and Eugene are faring once everyone knows of their feelings for one another.