Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No Hari didn't transmigrated because of of her and Eugene's untold love for each other. but actually it was cause of....

I read somewhere that this story is in kinda sync or runs simultaneously with the "WHO MADE ME PRINCESS" So it is like a different empire but same world as WMMP.
    So when Athy got transmigrated to being Claude's daughter then Hari got back in past too and Eizekeil n the brother went to same academy too

I told above why Hari actually got back in past it's not cause they are really meant for each other type of thing....I mean I agree they are meant for each other but getting back in past cause of that is no logical sense there was an actual reason why that happened.
    You should read that above what i wrote i read that last year somehwere

I told above why Hari actually got back in past it's not cause they are really meant for each other type of thing....I mean I agree they are meant for each toher but it's logical something like that doesn't exists
    Hey I'm just tagging all people who wondered why Hari got back in time you can read why it happened I wrote it above

Hey I'm just tagging all people who wondered why Hari got back in time you can read why it happened I wrote it above

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    quarantine is good and rock.doll like this.
  2. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They already discussed this issue at another thread (last year).
    From my personal standpoint, even though wwmap and botb shared the same universe and mentioned in both novels, I don’t think it makes sense to say that Hari went back to the past because of Athy. They even removed the connection between wmmap and botb in the manhwa. There are 4 side stories updated in the novel. The last 2 side stories were updated after 3 years gap (2017-2020). Side story 3 explained about the first timeline from Eugene’s perspective, and the first part of Side Story 4 showed that Hari had a dream of Eugene from the first timeline wishing for her happiness. So yeah, this is my point.

But since the author didn’t mention it clearly and just give some hints, I guess anyone is open to make their conclusion. There is no right or wrong answers.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    DOHere and Nefroza like this.
  3. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really? I didn't knew about that and yes as I said I read it somewhere so theories may have gotten updated

4. ushii

ushii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship Hari x Eugene

TECHNICALLY.... they arent blood related

Im not saying incest is fine but really, they arent so I don't have too much of a problem shipping em together

manvugu, chax412 and bleedingliar24 like this.
  5. ayurino

ayurino Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa first till ch 55 and I couldn't wait so I came to read the novel since it's completed and thank god I did... I really love this one and I don't understand people who keeps saying it's weird or disgusting cuz it's not and I think it's quite normal and totally ok since they are not blood-related and from the beginning, the ML never considered her as his sister and for the MC she might have felt sorry for him and thought of him as her brother when their parents died but we all know people change and they will always change and whenever there is girl and boy or woman and man especially in the same house you should always expect something like love stuff not to mention the case of our ML and FL since they didn't see each other for years so it was convenient that will happen with the fact that they feel impressed by how they changed and grew up ... the only thing that bothered me out this novel is when eugene confessed to that he killed a lot of people but she said it's ok and he can do whatever he wants for his sake hhhhhh hello?? is she ok?? but since all the novels now have tyrants MLs it became a normal and usuall thing which makes me feel sometimes I lost my conscience of how I love reading them:blob_grin::blob_grin:

missbluesunglasses and manvugu like this.
  6. Muskanoo

Muskanoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me as well thought that often.

It's the assassination atempt by the imperial family to kill the 1 st Prince ( by chance he come in carriage with the Ernst family ) so the prince will be safe and and 2 nd son as well after the atack by both Ernst couple died

Whatttt
    Howcome enrich fall in love with her I guess he only think of her as a twin sister but.....:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

:bloborz::bloborz:

7. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~ SPOILER AHEAD!! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!! ~
    Its soooo sad that Enrich fell in love with Hari as well as Eugene did. Honeslty going straight to the point: THE STORY IS REALLY A MESS!

I don't understand why! Like why would the ML be Eugene! Okay, okay! I mean he is cute and yes I ship Eugene and Hari!!!! (Cute x100000+) BUT! Yes, Hari is adopted and they are not related by blood which means they are mentally siblings (like they know inside them they are meant to be siblings, but through blood get it?). Cabel is just sad, stuck
    in the middle and was the who probably got hurt the most (other then Eugene) after the Ernest couple died. Cabel didn't fall for Hari (thank god!) but really truly treated Hari as his sister and loved her so much as a sibling to. On the other hand, Eugene and Erich somehow....started to have feelings for Hari.

I'm taking a guess that Eugene fell for Hari when she was tricked by Erich towards the outdoors into the snow (the part where she wakes up from her past and thought Eugene was Eugene's son. LOL).
    I didn't exactly keep track where Erich started to fall for Hari, but I know he does but he knows himself that he can't have her since his older brother, Eugene already had feelings for Hari.

End of spoilers. I can't type much now. I already gave up sorry. Haha.

But I would still enjoy to read this manga since I love the Eugene :bloblove: Hari shipppp!!!

That's all from me. PM for links to the manga I'm currently reading (FULLY TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH~!!) or ask me for the fandom links which I can try and find for you!

MarshmallowAddiction x

MochizukiHitachiin likes this.
  8. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, anyone knows what happened to eugene on the latest chapter 85??? Theres no part like that in the novel so did the artist change it??? Why eugene is full of blood???

9. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read the translated novel of this? I can't seem to find one...

10. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been about a week, so the link no longer works. Either that or someone reported it and it got taken down.

I believe that the manhwa is still ongoing. It was updated on Kakao last week 10/14 (chapter 87). As for the the english version, it seems to only be up to chapter 84.

12. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the manga website I am reading from is only updated to chapter 84 and I have seen Kakao Page which has indeed been updated to chapter 87. Just hope the translators are doing well! :blobwoah:

13. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone who's is reading the manga version....

Surprise! There is the latest chapter of 85!!! Finally updated yesterday. Enjoy from where ever you are reading from!

14. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me abt the upcoming chapter of the manhwa where Lavender Cordis runaway from jail? I cant find any spoiler abt this one in the table of contents

15. Delta-97

Delta-97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, please tell me what happens to the trash aunt, uncle, and Lavendar? Do they die, get executed, or what exactly happens to them?

16. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    AmyAmiera likes this.
  17. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what punishment does his family members get for trying to kill him? Just saw the lastest raw where they are celebrating

18. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys...I saw the raw and its most likely the end of the main story right?? I mean we still havent seen their wedding yet...

19. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a chapter that explain Hari past with her family before adopted?

20. HannahNash

HannahNash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know about Hari's past too..
    In the manga version, chapter 95..it showed Hari's dream..about her parents..fire and her dad got killed...i wonder who she really is..

anybody got spoilers?

rock.doll likes this.