Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Karlafab10la

Karlafab10la Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about their adopter daughter?

2. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Spanish version! This is much easier to read that the korean raws. LOL.

Oh, thank god, I was about to get pretty pissed off if the REAL ML was IAN. :blob_coughblood:

HOLY SMOKES. THAT WAS FUCKING HOT! My slutty ass wants more snu-snu moments between the two. LMFAOOOOO..

Thank you all for the wonderful spoilers!! I LOVE YOU GUUUYS!! :bloblove::blob_pompom:

Honestly, I'm still quite happy even tho Mel and Nine didn't have any blood-related children because it shows how realistic it is. Not all couples are gifted with their own children and some of them resorts to adoption, but it doesn't mean they're not happy with their situation. Being a "family" is not limited to being "blood-related", it's the bond you share with others. So yeah...
    I NEED SPOILERS ABOUT THEIR ADOPTED DAUGHTER! :blobsob::bloblove:

3. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALSO GUYS, the English translation links here in NU are DEAD! Can someone give me new links to the English translation please! :blobsob::blobsob:

Xi-hime likes this.
  4. fading_dream

fading_dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for hot spoilers!:blobnosebleed: I'm seriously boiling on this ship :X3:

I was debating whether to go on reading, as my ships so rarely sail. But now, assured by your fantastic spoiler I can sail freely. So thank you so very much:bloblove:

5. Ronette

Ronette Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know where I can find the english translated version of the novel?

6. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know how she permanently gets rid of the fucking disco peacock?

Also, we clearly need to get Melissa and Duchess Aleca Benkan Salvatore from The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess in a room together.

Anuska and Lilylam like this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn...if Melissa and Nine did have a child, I don't think it would be safe for him or his future offsprings. The story might turn dark as someone with a twisted mind might find out his uniqueness as we already know, the two types of magic don't coexist. So somehow, sad as it may be, them not having biological kids would be safer.

nielyti and Xi-hime like this.
  8. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this was the best spoiler i ever read in spoile column..hahhahhaaha

Shey_04 and fading_dream like this.
  9. Blossom-111

Blossom-111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I was hoping someone can spoil to me about if Melissa finds a gun to replace Monica?

Jukki likes this.
  10. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been lowkey shipping Yuri and Melissa. I'm not opposed to an OT3/poly situation :blobpopcorn:

Tobbit, DarkeAOU, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  11. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in this novel/manga you either ship melissa/yuri, melissa/nine, or yuri/melissa/nine lol.

12. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    Facts. Everyone aside from Yona has been trash. Literally no redeemable value :blob_thor: If this ever becomes an anime, know that I will scour the internet for fanworks of Yuri/Melissa moments :blob_blush: THEY'RE SO CUTE UGH

DarkeAOU, Tobbit, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  13. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We get some insight into Yuri's mindset in the latest chapter.

When you actually think about it, this is some eldritch horror stuff. Everyone else in the world at least thinks they're acting under their own initiative. They don't notice all the logical fallacies or weak plot points. Only Yuri is capable of seeing things clearly and knows that their strings are being pulled, but she still can't break free from her role. She has no agency and is fully aware of it. She will wind up with one of the 4 guys, despite her personal opinion being they're ALL some variation of idiot/creep. She will passively be in danger all so they can save her (despite her supposedly being a strong mage), and so forth. All with a dark voice reinforcing her knowledge that she has no choice. And once this weak narrative is over all she has to look forward to is it all happening again.

From her perspective this is some kind of In the Mouth of Madness scenario.

river.wyles, Tobbit, Xi-hime and 8 others like this.
  14. Tennyoakana

Tennyoakana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more I read this the more I fall in love with it. It's just...it's like a breath of fresh air. At first I was giving the writer props for giving us a chance to imagine what our beloved characters are like OFF the page. But goddamn, "Eldritch horror" I did not expect that for this story and you're absolutely right. Melissa talked about possible endings, especially with the Peacock man--god to live and fall into every possible ending only to start again. That's horrifying.

I love this series.

15. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter of the manwha with Yuri just looking at the door :blobpopcorn_two: this is the worst case of stockholm syndrome slash groundhogs day:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

DOHere and Lilylam like this.
  16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    On chapter 41
    I know everyone loves how our Mc basically verbally hands the Prince's ass over to him with revelation after revelation. For me. The money scenes is when Yuri/Heroine bitterly cries as she goes off with her brothers internally screaming, " I DIDN'T WANT HER (mc/Melissa) TO BE ALONE WITH NINE. I'LL BE WATCHING YOU - YOU PUNK!"

While Nine is smirking at her and is like - "See you never. sucker." Then he morphs back to adorable cinnamon roll in front of Melissa/MC.

I think I laughed for a good 2 minutes straight.

17. RealityGod

RealityGod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad. I was hoping for some Yuri!!!!!!

18. RealityGod

RealityGod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean Yuri and MC they look great toghter. Now, my fantasy shattered.

Tobbit, MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  19. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do get yuri. As in, yuri the character lmao.
    (But yeah, it would've been great... not that nine isn't cute, but :blobcry:)
    It makes sense that yuri wouldn't want to rush into another romance, after those other lives where she was forced into being with those trashes, tho. :'(

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    Calypso Noir, Th.ay, Tobbit and 3 others like this.
  20. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far chapter from the novel and manhwa?? Is the novel already ending?