Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks. I was getting increasingly frustrated as I was reading the first three pages of this spoiler thread as there was much discussion and no solid spoilers at all; only bits and pieces here and there. At least I know smth about who and what ML is now. Really though, I hope it's not another miscommunication cliché because it's way too overused and it would dull down the beauty of MC's personality imo.

2. Jmaramion

Jmaramion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg you do?!!!!!

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in chapter 17?!?!!?! DM meeeeeee

4. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently it happens in a dance and the prince asks her out expecting her to agree before she tells him off and dances with the poor werewolf she found, and from what i understand, the werewolf from the original novel attacks her love interest at the end for some reason.

5. Edzia

Edzia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? So the blue haired guy is a werewolf?

6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you see this ?

yeah it has something to do with him being a poor / bad wolf ?
    That’s why he was on the streets as well

Yeah he is a wolf

He is mostly trying to get her attention , but it isn’t clear . Like it’s very vague till now .

I was checking up spoilers online and people said you might want to hold back on that thought lol.
    I thought it’s a new manhwa .

I already said it before .
    Basically it’s a ball .
    FL goes with blue haired wolf who she picks up on the street .
    Earlier she was invisible but now she is back in the eyes of the people .
    Now the prince is invisible .
    The prince seems embarrassed and asks her for a dance but says I can’t dance .

I saw a few more chapters ,
    So basically the OG FL is stunning .
    The FL calls her by the name and says you are prettier thank the rumours , the prince comes there ( in the garden ) shouting Melissa and has a stunned look .
    The FL assumes he has fallen in love as it’s a very important scene in the original novel .
    She runs away as she says she feels , or shouldn’t feel . I didn’t get that part .
    Also red haired werewolf is seen going into bat shit mode and says to the blue haired guy ( who it is revealed is also a wolf ) that he shouldn’t come here and that the blue guy says im sorry in his mind to FL , I should have been there miss ( not completely sure ) . Anyway suddenly there is like a splatter of blood on a black screen . Which is presumably the blue guys blood .

There are some more filler chapters like where they are on the way to the ball in a carriage and Melissa is making a hardcore villainess face imagining the princes face and blue haired guy is like is she okay ? With a creeped out look

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2020
    LokaLari, Leilacus, bochucha and 23 others like this.
  7. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Please quote all reply in a single post.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a few panels where the original villainess was being called to the palace and she walks in on him with different women. There’s one woman in a panel where she’s riding the prince cowgirl style.

LokaLari, nielyti and Elliana like this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I have links to my post where this manwha is based on a novel. I think people are referring to the novel maybe?

10. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i find the fact that he would send letters to her just to make her watch him flirt and have sex with others while not caring about her attacking his lovers proof that he doesn't love, if it really is teasing, it's so extreme and bad that something must be so messed up with him she's likely better off not marrying the prince, or he's just too spoiled at the moment.

It makes far more sense for him to hate her as described in the original story but still wanting a girl obsessed with him for an ego boost and her refusing him is too much for his ego and expectations, that genuinely comes across as far more likely than him being interested in her.

Seriously, also, the other girl in the manwha was a jerk too, she trips and breaks an ashtray, so her response is to quickly take advantage of things and pretend the main character attacked her rather than telling the truth, and the prince really didn't help and only seemed kinda embarassed by averting his gaze, if he really liked her, you'd think he'd tell the guards that for once she really didn't attack anyone but screw that, she for once actually complained to him and blamed him for their problems, and that just can't fly, worth pointing out that this is what makes the MC finally say she wants revenge on him, before that she would have been fine with breaking off their engagement.

11. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed its time for public revenge and break the manwhore. Have everyone know what kind of king he would be like and dethrone the man, have another sibling take over

LokaLari, RakaSarkar, Th.ay and 8 others like this.
  12. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...yeesss
    Now I know why the pace of this manhwa is a bit slow/dragged...
    I can't believe how HAPPY I am seeing that stupid prince got rejected the same way he did to MC, his reaction is ultra satisfying.

I need more of this petty feeling

LokaLari, kaedeyuuki, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  13. voiceintheblue

voiceintheblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Whoops, I was talking about Toonkor but seems like Newtoki also has the same chapters now (last time I had checked it was only 10 chapters)
    SORRY FOR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP -- on the bright side looks like chapter 17 is up!

lazynoodles and Elliana like this.
  14. Edzia

Edzia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh I feel u so much

15. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably

You all , blue haired guy is so adorable .
    I am getting a nosebleed :aww::aww:

chapter 16 made me realise he is such a little cutie pie :bloblove:
    His tongue :blob_teary:

IM BACK AGAIN TO SAY , UGH 1 CHAPTER AND 3 PANELS IS ALL IT TOOK FOR ME TO CRUSH SO HARD ON THIS GUY . he is so precious and needs to protected god .:blobangel::blob_pompom::bloblove::blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs
    I am ready to sharpen my knife to kill that red haired wolf for killing this innocent creature :blobhero::blobdevil:

Woah where was this ?
    I’ll have to see .
    He is always like trying to make out and the original Melissa tips the hair off that girl .

thoughtless, lazynoodles and Elliana like this.
  16. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the bluehaired werewolf has no tongue and his name is either Nine or something related to it.
    edit:
    I swear if he isn't the male lead, I'll drop this because he is such a sweetheart.

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that cinnamon roll’s tongue heals.

Mostly attempted to kill a few times, but I’m with you. Protection of the cinnamon roll is of importance. Maybe cut red-hair’s tongue like our sweet baby’s.

But I always love the last panel in the raws. Its a huge indicator of all the major players. The maid who is chillaxing is probably she will be an annoyed participant to all the MC's schemes. The original Heroine is all bashful and delighted - meaning she is taking personal delight in the suffering on the 4 original ML's. While our cinnamon role is both worried yet bashful of the proceedings.

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly feel for the MC in chapter 12. I mean everything is truly stacked against her. Her father, brother, and her nanny it feels are pushing her towards that shitty Prince. Even if the Prince doesn't like her and cheats constantly refuses to bring their so-called engagement off. No wonder the MC is near homicidal. I would be too. It's like the whole world is trolling her. She's being forced to pull shitty and petty shit since no one seems to want to listen to her.

19. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you reading this? Is it from the novel or the Manhwa?

20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    manwha raws. anyhoo updates of chapter 6-7 are up on mangadex!

LockedPuppet and MiserableSOUL like this.