Spoiler Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscurmpteous Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Feb 24, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to my knowledge so it's most likely irrelevant now. I think I vaguely recall at one point that she tells the ML about it though but him being the ML, he has no issues with it and loves her regardless.

2. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter (approx is fine) does the competition and poisoning chapters happen?

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Her group leaves for the competition at ch.2308 but doesn't meet the cousin until awhile. The MC poisoned the cousin in ch.2397 but the cousin doesn't see any reaction until later.

snowgem6 and Ran ahzu like this.
  4. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay! Thank you ~ I'll definitely be reading those chapters :ROFLMAO:

5. Kiki0246

Kiki0246 Top Notch Fujoshi, Owner of ISO TLs

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao, not the pubic region XD google translate is wrong here. Its the dantian, which is 2 points below the navel near the pubic region where qi is stored haha

6. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will ML junior sister get what she deserve? Since she is really vicious and keep trying to kill MC
    Thank you

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Later, the MC and her fight in a forest to which it ends with the MC killing her and her friends killing the girl's supporters so that there would be no people that can inform the girls grandpa to prove that the MC was involved with the girls death. Other people did saw but they thought the MC > the girl when it came to status so they kept their mouth shut. The ML didn't care that the girl died. He only cared about the MC's safety and what she experienced while they were apart for 2 yrs.

8. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil some of their sweet moments together?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all I can think of ATM.
    • When the ML and MC were engaged, although the ML's legs were still recovering he had to use his wheelchair. Together, they went on a date out in town where although he was disabled in everyone's eyes, the MC and ML looked like a real happy couple with no falsehood. The prime ministers daughter(?) tried to mock the ML but the MC defends him causing a bad image to the ministers daughters name in the public's eyes.
    • Back at the school they go to, the ML often sneaks into the MC's room to get some alone time with her (cuddling and him trying to bed her but ends up being interrupted) because she's usually with her friends or busy doing alchemy
    • In Tian Gangzong (the ML is the sovereign), all the students there always believed that the ML would end up being married to his sister apprentice but when the ML brought the MC, he went around holding her hand regardless of the elders not being so accepting towards the MC. When they later try to get him to be with the sister apprentice instead, he stands by his ground about being with the MC.
    • When he brings her to his home, he never allowed anyone in it before, only his best friends (I think it was 2 people who are a couple that grew up with him), his master, and now her. He doesn't even let his sister apprentice come in. Whenever he's there alone with her he tries to butter her up and have his way with her but this his best friend comes in the house and ruins everything. At one point the sister apprentice forces her way in when the ML was away talking to the elders, there the MC and her find that the ML has a painting of the MC in his house. The MC then finds out that the ML can actually paint. I think he tells her later that he drew it when they were separated before he joins her school.
    • When the MC had separate from the ML for 2 yrs to train with her friends, at one point she got extremely injured when trying to obtain an inheritance. When this happened, far away, the ML felt a pain in his chest but believes it relates to the MC which bought him great concern and stress. When it was close to the day for her return, he shows up early in hopes to find her. When she finally does return, he went around trying to find her. They then hugged in front of thousands of students and he announces her not long after as his lady (basically like claiming her as his wife) (while breaking many woman's hearts in the process). He later asks her if she nearly died while she was away to which she tells him what happened (it was when she was getting the new colorful bead implanted into her) so he tells her about his distress because it happened around the same time.
    • Although they had already "married" once, he tells her he wants to marry her again after they save her parents because he wanted her to have a proper happy wedding with her family and friends.
    • When the MC got exhausted and fainted due to not sleeping enough/maintaining her body (it was so bad that the doctor scolded everyone and said she can actually die if this happens again) after curing her grandmother of her poison, the ML was by her side the entire time she was unconscious, taking care of her.
    • When the ML fell unconscious due to his body curse, this of course caused the MC great grief. She tried to do whatever she can to extend his life (she was able to get him 2 more years). When they went to a new island to find the materials they need to make the immortality to cure him, every time she receives news about it, it brings her great happiness knowing she's a step closer to curing the ML. When the ML was given the last item they needed from his dad (he doesn't know that the man was his dad atm), the man asked what they needed the material for but instead of the ML saying it's for himself, he says it's for his lady because he knows how sad and upset the MC is about not being able to obtain the last material they needed. This has been really stressing on the MC's mind to the point that she actually cried.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    proudyleo, Oweng, Gileen and 5 others like this.
  10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    This is in my reading list tho I haven't started it yet. XD seems like a promising story.

11. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was not too sure about the story so I tried reading ahead on the raws and I got completely hooked! I truely think this story gets better and better (though I hate the fact that the ML still hasn´t met his father)

Varsha0907 likes this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He did meet his father a few times and felt a bond towards him, but he just didn't know that the man was his father.

13. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, my friend too is ahead in the raws XD 500 I think, i guess she really like the story.

14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I know! But his father finally came to find him (as he finally knows that ML is his son) only to miss him because they entered the relic. So frustrating!

15. novelgirlkpop

novelgirlkpop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about the male leads love rivals and how they end up? Plus who is the person who was childhood friends with a main lead and she wanted him to marry her. And who is the sister apprentice?

16. novelgirlkpop

novelgirlkpop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about the mcs love rivals (especially the 2nd ml). Plus who is mo yun jue

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    - The ex-fiance, although he regret his actions towards the MC and realized his feelings for her, there's nothing he can do to re-obtain her heart. He also from what I recall did not get re-engage to anyone else after the prime minster daughter fiasco. When they encounter each other again after the school arch ended, it was during the 2 years when she had to leave the MC to train with her friends. He met her when he was being hunted down by people who wanted to kill him but was saved by the MC, making him realize how weak he is and had no right to be by her side.

- The 2nd ML, Mo Yun Jue, is the leader of a well known killer group. The MC saved him before, he saves her from assassins, he shows up again to help her avoid a prince who was aiming to make her his woman by pretending to be her man. The prince couldn't afford offending him so he left Mo Yun Jue and the MC alone. Later, he starts to develop feelings towards her and wanted to protect her, regardless seeing how strong she was because he often finds her having to duke it out with people stronger than her. When she gets severely injured, the ML shows up and saves her. When she was recovering, the ML and the 2nd ML talked to each other where the 2nd ML admitted his feelings towards the MC, and commented basically how no matter what, feelings can change (he believes the MC can potentially fall in love with him instead).

Time skip later, when the MC went to train for the 2 yrs away from the ML, he went to the island to in order to 1.Protect her, and 2.Make sure she wins (while training here, people have to obtain points by killing wicked in order to give their school a good name y showing how dominant their students are)(the MC was representing the ML's school but changed the name to make it look like a smaller school due to a misunderstanding and them wanting to be independent, not relying on the ML's school name to cause fear to other schools). When the MC was trying to get an inheritance, he was by her side all the way protecting her. She does fall unconscious at one point where he takes care of her vise versa.

Time skip again, when the wedding was happening, he wanted to be there to see her, regardless how much it hurt his heart knowing that her smile isn't for him and that she only see's him as a friend. But even with this, he vowed to protect even if she belong to another man and that he doesn't think he can ever fall for another woman. From where I was last at (didn't read anymore than what I had done before when I gave spoilers for this), the MC met him again after she completed getting drugs to cure the ML's curse and was going to a school there. They heard rumors of a mysterious black fellow who obtained the inheritance of a blood field they been aiming for but to their surprise when the MC had to fight this "mysterious black man" it turned out to be the rival ML. He then proceeds to tell her that he came to the island to protect her out of concern because her family and him (his people keep him updated on the MC's status) had not heard word from her for months.

- A minor rival I was aware of is some hotshot from the MC's new school where he thinks he can win any girls hearts but after meeting the intelligent MC, he felt she was different and started to realize he wanted her. Even his friends and a girl who's obsessed with him notice he treats the MC entirely different from the other girls he had flirted with in the past. He doesn't know the ML is the MC's husband so he tries to force his way into the relationship to the point where he schemed for the ML to have an accident in hopes for his death (this is surprising because normally in other novels, it's girls trying to scheme against the MC to get killed rather than men trying to scheme against the ML).
    The girl who grew up with the ML and is his childhood friend is his sister apprentice. She grew up believing she was the only one qualified to be by his side. Compare to beauty, she's a cute beauty, but cannot compare to the MC. She of course is the stereotypical trying to look cute, innocent, and treated unfairly love rival against the MC. Her only family is an elder that belongs to the ML's school(?) so she thinks because of this identity, people will accept her as the sovereign's wife (ML's) compared to the MC who has no BG. Of course, the ML's heart mind and body all belongs to the MC and he has no romantic feelings towards this sister apprentice whatsoever.

When he found out the MC killed the sister apprentice, he didn't care. From what I recall, I think at one point he even mentioned that if she kept trying to get the MC into schemes that he had to step in. He no longer viewed her any good after hearing about the assassination attempts towards the MC from the 2nd ML. Ironically, if her grandfather didn't intervene and sent her to the training with the MC, she would of never died. He knew it was his fault but pushed all the blame to the MC to appease his anger and sorrows that his only blood relative died because of his intervention.

The ML's other two childhood friends are married(?) to each other. The MC becomes good friends with the ML's female childhood friend (not the one she killed). The female childhood friend was skeptical about the MC at first because she didn't like the sister apprentice and assumed the MC would be like other women, but to her surprise, the MC was not like that at all and they clicked with each other rather well and later became best friends. When the MC and ML went to sneak off to the new continent(?) to find a cure for the ML's cure, the two childhood friends convince them to let them come along with them, plus, the ML's best friend actually knew a way to the island thanks to his dad even though their strengths did not meet the requirements to enter (they had to use the MC's blood field inheritance to get in).

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  18. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell about the ML's real father? What kind of character he is? And what kind of background is the Di family?

As of now, I'm still reading 1100+ chapter in raws and I'm getting excited everytime I read the spoiler, lol

alexfilia likes this.
  19. rainymist

rainymist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at what chapter did the ML stands up in front of everyone and the chapter he hugs the MC in front of the students?

Thanks!

20. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link

Hi. I'll try to answer your question.

I am not sure about what your talking about standing him in front of whom. If your talking about when they return in wind bo country (?) In front of the emperor, I think it is around chapter 595 to 600+

If your talking about the students when the ML declare to all students that the MC is his wife is around chapter 335

But if you're talking about hugging her in front of many people. It is part when they are separate for two years because the MC join the assessment so that they can join any martial art and to prove to all the disciple of Tian Gangzong that she has ability to enroll to that martial art and not because of the ML. The ML hugs her in front of all around chapter 1601

proudyleo, Ease and alexfilia like this.