Spoiler Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscurmpteous Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    How about their friends, the ML's best friend? Will they also get the inheritance?

And when will they meet Mo Yu Jue(?) The one who is inlove with the MC? (Did I get his name right?)

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    They were spectators this time so they didn't get the inheritance.

They met MYJ again (on my phone so I can't check if it was either Yu or Yun) before they got their inheritance. The MC had to fight someone that was wearing all black and was said to be someone who had just got the inheritance. When she met him on the field, she realized he was MYJ.

Edit : They both tried to get the inheritance (best friends) but failed through the illusion test.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    alexfilia and Myross17 like this.
  3. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    So, MYJ also got the inheritance?

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. I think it was said they were the only three people who ever did(?).

Myross17 likes this.
  5. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone of you know Ao Ling Xiao?

He is the mysterious man that they met when they go in the outside disciple experience land(?) in Penglai Hall. The one who is trailing them and then they became friends.

I am curious of his identity, especially that Shangguan Ying Ying (ML's girl best friend) told them that ALX likes ML, well, she just guess that and who knows if its true or not.

If anyone of you know his identity, please tell me xD

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He's actually from the upper continent too and was the one who informed the ML and MC that the Di family there might be the ML's family. He tells them about a portrait he saw of the ML's dad(?) and thought when he first saw the ML, he looked very similar to the dad. He then asks if they ever heard of a body curse before to which the ML said he has and that the MC had cured. ALX tells him that it's a condition that's passed down to some of the Di children and usually it inhibits their ability to cultivate, their body eventually starts to become paralyze and then they die. The ML tells him he used to be in a wheel chair. They then believe that the ML has finally find his family.

Afterwards, ALX cries and begs them to help him on his current situation because they were wondering why someone from the upper realm was in Pengai hall. He tells him he had been framed, his father had been murdered so they had to change main heads, he was hoping it'll be his older brother. Another incident occurred where his mother was also murdered, but this time, it was made to look as if he was the one who murdered her. He couldn't prove his innocence and had to escape after being injured. His cultivation had been also weakened. He then informs them that this will also affect the Di family because both his family and the Di's are powerful and have disagreements with each other.

Basically, he wants to know who really killed his parents and wants revenge. They agree to help him which motivates him to start training again while the MC said she'll make medicine for him to improve his cultivation. He was moved by tears because no one else believed him but the ML, who in a short time got to know him, actually believed in him.

8. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh so that's the reason why that he looks like he's stalking ML haha I actually believe in Ying Ying xD

Thanks for the info

alexfilia likes this.
  9. Urami

Urami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen in the academy? Will MC have problems with anyone? If yes, who and why..

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Academy, there was no issues, just making friends, getting stronger, the only conflict was during the tournament arc where they had to fight other schools. The conflict was of course, because other schools are being all smug at how much better their schools were (I think the MC's school was usually ranked last), the students are often really arrogant so you can assume what might happen with that.. Some people also had beef with the MC aka the royals because of conflict of how 1. One of the prince fancy'd the MC, he ends up getting killed by her on the field. 2. The sister of that prince hates the MC because the man she favors is interested in the MC (it's the 2nd ML) so she wanted to kill the MC and also get revenge for her brother. 3. MC fights another prince which is also the brother of the prince who was killed ends up getting poisoned by the MC because his father tried to use threats to hold students at the MC's school as hostage. It ends up her making that poison she used on the prince to become contagious, which ended up destroying the royal family.

The MC encounters the princess again when she goes out on her two year training with her friends against other schools (It's the ML's school or w.e he's sovereign for) where she brings a poison master and tried to use 2 of the MC's new friends as hostages. She wanted revenge for the royal family. MC ends up killing them all after and cured her two friends. Another incident during the 2 year training, was she had to fight against the ML's sister apprentice who has beef with the MC because she feels like she should be the only one qualified to marry the ML so her people and students from her school came to attack the MC (MC is considered in the same school as her but due to misunderstandings, MC and her friends renamed themselves as a new school so people won't know who they are and just looked like a smaller school).

In the new school she joins from Penglai island, two incidents occur. One is when her friends and her joined after being favored and invited into the school. Her friends (the MC was excluded) was given really strong animal eggs(?). MC has 3 wicked so they didn't give her anymore. Any who, people were jealous and thought they didn't have a trainer (someone who can have the wicked to be contracted to their owners), so they thought if they kill the MC and her friends, they can take the eggs. They didn't know that the MC was a trainer. It ends up a lot of fighting and the MC poisoning them to where they start fighting each other to death and their levels decreasing even after detoxification. I think it was said over 100 students were killed. The other incident is where a girl kidnapped the MC's best friend because she was jealous how the man she liked, like the MC (wow it 's just like the 1st academy tournament arc all over again minus the kidnapping) and had tortured the best friend. MC, ML, and ML's best friend came and saved the MC's best friend and was able to hide in the MC's chaos ring. It later ends up with them getting stronger and the ML killing the girl (she used herself to save the guy she liked, the ML wanted to kill the guy for trying to molest the MC).

11. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it already told in the story the reason on how skeleton army and lich can evolves?
    Or is it still not mention?

12. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I am now in the part where MC got a black stone from the master of Penglai Hall, which the MC and ML thought that it has a certain connections to the ring of chaos. And I think your guess might be right, that the MC time travel have a connections to the changes of their continent

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  13. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh.. which chapter is that ? haven't read the latest raw chapter yet... got upcoming exam so i was behind from more than 25 ch (?) between the time travel and the changes of the continents and the primordial chaos rings were hinted happening almost at the same time.. so too much coincidence is not a "coincidence" it's fate.. *shrug*

14. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    After the father of ML found that his son is the ML? Where the other two forces of Penglai inviting MC to be part of their hall(?)... it's hinted that there is a connections so, I just guess...

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  15. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    =D (y) glad someone also shared the same idea... i probably will read all the chapter that i missed after the exam.. maybe two days later.. T_T my exam is in a form of hearing sessions.. so i only have 2 days to cram the materials..

16. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck on your exam (y)

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  17. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u.. :)

18. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got a new contract beast and it is a white dragon, how awesome. Anyway, ML and MC are both in upperbound but they are separated because 1st. ML got the dark power inheritance and needed time to cultivate, 2nd. Because ML is not with MC so theI disciple of Red Month Island(?) Siege MC, fighting alone eight practitioners whose rank is higher than her. She has no choice but to use granite to kill them but in the end gets a heavy injury. A white flash save them and directly to the entrance of upperbound. 3rd, ML felt that MC is in danger so he leaves the ruin where he cultivate the dark power to save MC but she is late. He found out sheabout died but one of the Red Month disciple told him that MC is not dead. He directly entered the entrance to upperbound but it iswould a random transmission, so they got separated. I hope that they'll meet early

Ease, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  19. Wildelily

Wildelily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I don't think its the "pubic region", its the DANTIAN. It was her dantian that was broken. The raws didn't show it properly.

20. Wildelily

Wildelily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question; did they ever actually do 'it'?
    "In his wheelchair during the day, yet entangling her in bed as he trained his waist muscles…"
    Have I been duped? T_T