Recommendations BG BL where ML was originally scary/ugly to handsome

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yuexkyo2, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Yuexkyo2

Yuexkyo2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had sudden realization that most books I've read the ML was clean shaven handsomest man in the world but (at least in ancient world) surrounded by bearded middle aged men.

So had wondered if there's a ML who looked like a shaggy bear with full beard that actually scared the public and/or the MC at first and later decided to shave and everyone couldn't help but gave him the title handsomest man in the world.

Modern, ancient, future, apocalypse, BL, BG all welcomed. Doesn't have to be just the beard, ugly to beautiful and scary but actually teddy bear tropes (but only for the ML, not MC) are also welcomed.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into a Parvenu’s Ex-wife in the ‘90s - ML has large scar on face. Never changes in novel, so not sure this is what you want
    I Married a Disabled Tyrant After Transmigrating - ML is cursed, blind, crippled in the beginning
    Marrying the Soft-hearted Villain - ML is disfigured, crippled, and blind in the beginning
    After I Got Married, Those Who Betrayed Me Were Reborn - ML was poisoned and had non healing wounds on his face in the beginning. Also lost his legs and was wearing a mask in the beginning

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
    Yuexkyo2 likes this.
  3. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    The general loves to collect little red flowers <-- Everyone thought ML was ugly, based on a photo where he just came from the battlefield... Including MC.
    Transmigration of Mian reluctantly becomes his wife.. <-- ML has a scar on his face, so everyone says he's ugly.

Yuexkyo2 likes this.