Recommendations BG Fake Lovers to Real Lovers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DeyDey, Sep 7, 2022.

1. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly want to read a novel about friends who pretend to be lovers but end up being real lovers. If you have a novel in mind with a good plot please let me know the title or put the link in the comment. Thank you!

PS: please no harem/ reverse harem
    fake engagement is also count :blobok:

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    DeyDey likes this.
  3. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you!

How about unmarried couple? Do you have any recommendations for unmarried lovers or boyxgirl? Big thanks!

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to have given you a few titles of BL novels instead of BG novels. I'll see what I can find in my BG reading lists. I'll add them to this post if I find them. But most I've read are of MC and ML getting married as strangers and then developing feelings.

These are the only novels I could find that kinda fulfill your requirement I think.

My husband with scholar syndrome - kinda counts I think. ML and MC are childhood friends. Ml has scholar syndrome and proposes to MC to marry him to satisfy his grandmather's last wish. MC is reborn and decides to accept the proposal considering what happened to them in their previous life. They start a normal friends marriage, wich develops in more.
    Love ignites a prairie fire. - MC and ML are childhood friends. Then MC hears their family setup an engagement. She asks her friend to think of ways to make her fiancee refuse the engagement with her.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    DeyDey likes this.
  5. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    DeyDey likes this.