Resolved BG Gaming

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gtreed, Feb 21, 2021.

1. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I read a bg novel a lonnggg time ago and I cannot remember at all what it was called. It had gaming and romance and a cool headed and nice female MC. I only remember a couple scenes, sorryy >_<

So MC was playing a game and she got into some sort of argument with another female player. I think the female player also had a friend with her who helped in arguing w/ MC. ML is a bigshot in the game and swoops in and saves the day (though MC doesn't know ML's identity) and then helps her play a bit which makes people hate on her.

I think MC is also a delivery girl and a college student? She delivers food to ML's house multiple times, and then one time he turns out to be sick, so she comes in and cooks him soup or something, so he likes her personality. But she doesn't know that she already met him in the game.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just randomly put a title here since I haven't read it actually

Time (or Love is Always Online as the drama adaptation title)

gtreed likes this.
  3. eveeee

eveeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading something similar to this arc however the story I’ve read was from a QT novel. MC is a delivery girl and meets the ML through one of her deliveries and the ML was charmed by her. He then helps her out in the game when she was caught in a disagreement between ori!fmc and her friend.

It’s called 100 Ways to Get the Male God. The arc is from chp 25. Hopefully it’s the one you’re looking for!

gtreed and hansora like this.
  4. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's the one! Thank you very much. I forgot I read that book!

That's not the one, but it sounds interesting! I'll read it. Thank you!!