Resolved BG QT smut novel HELP PLS

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hunnylwtp, Jul 26, 2021.

1. hunnylwtp

hunnylwtp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remember 2 arcs:
    One was where mc transmigrated into this college girl who just got dumped by her rich elite boyfriend and decides to get drunk and ends up sleeping with some random guy. MC transmigrated the morning after papapa happened.

The OG plot: the girl finds out the guy she slept w was her ex’s father (big surprise: he’s a domineering CEO of a big company). Also finds out she’s pregnant. I think she goes abroad to hide and give birth. The ex’s father finds out he has a kid and brings them back home. He marries he but doesn’t promise love. She eventually let the status as his wife get to her head and makes life hard for everyone. I think the kid dies in the end. And she ends up getting divorced. The girl regrets everything and wants a chance to make it up to the guy.

MC’s mission: something on the lines of give love to the husband and make sure the kid is raised good.

MC ends up face slapping the ex in many ways. Gets the ML to fall for her over long term. And raises the kid really well. Arc ends with time skip summary of kids life growing up.

2nd Arc:
    This one is a little more hazy…

OG plot: girl has feelings for guy friend who’s dating her own best friend. Best friend breaks up with the guy and goes abroad saying he’s not good enough for her or something. The two ends up sleeping together drunk and guy says he’ll take responsibility for her. They end up getting together for a long time. She stays with him through all his tough time while he tries to establish his own video game company. He eventually makes it big and get rich. All of a sudden *ding dong* ex best friend comes back with *drumroll pls* the guys child . He decides to break up with the girl for “the sake of the child”. But main girl still loves him . Anyways her regrets are being unable to move on and wasting so much time or something like that.

MCs mission: make the guy realize her worth and how much she’s actually done for him and make him regret being and asshole.

MC going through the whole journey and ends up making the guy fall SUPER hard. When the ex best friend w the kid shows up, she doesn’t put any blame on the kid and instead suggests getting married and adopting him. (Turns out ex best friend abused the kid and was only coming back for money for drugs ‍♀️) MC portrays the feeling of betrayal from OG girl but is the bigger person and stays to take care of the kid. When kid grows up she divorces the guy and lives her life freely. Arc ends with kid making a public statement about his parents divorce saying he is thankful for his mother and wishes her all the best.

Other possible Arcs: (I may be adding arcs from other novels idk)
    - Highschool couple -> ml goes into entertainment field
    - film emperor ML and reporter
    - film emperor and 18th line actress -> MC turns into film empress and ML retires and becomes her manager

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    The Aftermath of Having Slept with the Villain Arc 2 (C26 onwards) & Arc 3 (C56 onwards I think)

not sure about the other arcs you mentioned since I haven't finished reading it

hunnylwtp likes this.
  3. hunnylwtp

hunnylwtp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much honestly this is probably the best qt novel plot(s) I’ve ever read.

judeiiro likes this.