Forgotten Title BG with a male MC and a good eng tl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aki9012, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Aki9012

Aki9012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disclaimer⚠️: I've only read the first few chapters, but here goes...
    ML was either a doctor [or atleast rich], and a heavy smoker. He's a mentally unstable and detached-from-reality kinda guy, one who's constantly thinking of his dead gf.
    And yes, his lover was dead from the beginning, or at least, presumably dead?
    He goes to some wedding/engagement/bday event, completely absent-minded, when he comes across a person who looks and sounds exactly like his dead lover. But he isn't able to catch up to her before the elevator door closes and she has already gone down. He catches up to her before she exits the building, but turns out that she may not be the same person (coz she has a diff name on her nametag?), something along those lines. He had a dog too, I think.
    I may be wrong here and there, since it's been a long time and I'm hazy on the dets. Would appreciate any help; I've been looking for this novel since forever(+_+)...
    PS, I quite clearly remember it as having a pretty good eng translation and being an ML POV webnovel tho.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  2. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aki9012

Aki9012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly enough, this isn't the one I'm looking for. But the excessively yandere premise IS an unchartered territory for me, so maybe I'll pick this up anyway... Thanks for digging for it tho:blobsneeze:.