Movie Big Fish & Begonia (大鱼海棠)

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol xD
    It's never too late my dear :p

The song is what introduced me too! My China friend let me hear it and I saw the video of the animation on Youtube, and I was like, great song... and wow that art and animation looks great too!! I'll try it :eek:

I love the music and OST, Chun's Dream is probably still one of my all time favourites (I don't think you can get the OST album anywhere out of China :( urghhh, but I found it in the Xiami App on my Appstore thank god)

This movie is really that good :) I watched it again with my mum and brother, they liked it too! (Everyone in my family was sceptical when I tried to get them to watch a 'cartoon movie' made in China, because we have bad impression of their animations from long ago...

Aiki likes this.
  2. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the song just by listening to random Chinese songs and letting the auto-generated youtube playlist run. I found so many good songs that way~ :blobsmilehappyeyes: I introduced the song to my friend and she instantly downloaded it and she agreed to watch it with me sometime. LOL the power of music :blobxd:

That scene is so beautiful especially when she floats and hugs Kun. It's so sad that he always had to be hidden away in the loneliest of places :cry::cry:. When I find good songs I try to find them on 5sing (instead of downloading the mp3 from youtube in case the quality is bad) but it's so hard for me to navigate because I can't read Chinese :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

What scarred you guys? :blobfearful:

Sky Farrow likes this.
  3. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah xD youtube auto can be pretty good at times and find lots of good misic!!
    The power of music indeed :aww:

Yeah that scene gave me chills. It was so pretty and sad... :blobwoah: awww ~ you try so hard for good music >_<
    I would feel the same if I had to visit japanese apps :eek:

Well older animation from china xD
    Like tales of nezha or something.
    Really old ones :hmm:

Aiki likes this.