Bisexual protagonist

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Catastrophe3905, May 8, 2021.

1. Catastrophe3905

Catastrophe3905 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else think that a bisexual quick transmigration protagonist is a great idea? It can have some arcs with male leads and some arcs with female leads. Kinda like the scum male's whitewashing manual but with a bisexual protagonist. Am I the only who thinks so?

Vi2 and Raven Evernight like this.
  2. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the idea of bisexual protagonist, but with how the current troupes in most fast wear/quick transmigration genre is OTP where the ML of every world is basically the same soul it kinda unlikely For the protagonist to be in relationships with multiple people bar some gender bender shenanigans

3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Good idea but probably won’t happen most authors are homophobic or don’t like any mc that’s not straight

Catastrophe3905 likes this.
  4. Hweianime

Hweianime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is an original BL Qt with an openly bisexual protagonist? I know some people are put off by original works (I know I'm definitely picky, but this one is actually decent and has great reviews ah). I don't think MC will have a female lead but he's definitely slept with females during the story even had
    sexual relations with a female protagonist lol
    . There's three arcs completed so far- the fourth one is loooong but the ML for it is like hahahahaha omg. It's called [BL] Quick Transmigration: Is it Better to be a Beta? (Beta as in Beta reader, there's no ABO so far ah)

zetsuen_dark likes this.
  5. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSSSSS THIS NOVEL IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD~

Hweianime likes this.