Discussion Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki ni Suru Houhou Theories

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Yabaibunni, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me or kijima brother has a brother complex?

NekoMK2 and AnarchyDev like this.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! Nooo I don't want Kijima-san to change. He is fine the way he is now. There's this something about Kijima-san that made him attractive as a character. Something stupid.

Em_Rez and Nyanko like this.
  3. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Yabaibunni

Yabaibunni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He certainly did look up and wanted his brother's approval. But, I don't think it's to that extent.

5. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, he's always getting the short end of the stick, I do like how he cares for the girls. and how he wants to show that he's in control. That's why I'm disappointed in him in a way because he can't 'control'

Ldyrdy likes this.
  6. Star Collapse

Star Collapse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he means that Kijima's older brother is a bro-con

7. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about the creepy older brother who takes hidden pics of his little bro

8. Yabaibunni

Reading List:
    Link
    Whop, my mistake~. I understand where you are coming from.

9. Yabaibunni

Reading List:
    Link
    Kijima-san, as many have probably assumed or know, has quite a few issues. Socializing with people,denying his feelings to the point where he doesn't even know what they are, and having a need to prove his worth.

As of now we only know his issues were due to him being a 'failure' in his father's eyes, which then resulted in him being kicked out. With the people closest to him, he truly did feel he was worthless. In addition, with Satonaka's appearance and display of her and his' backstory, we can see Kijima-san also had quite the stressful life before he was kicked out. We can assume he started the Meat Toilet training in a dire need to feel superior and relieve stress, which appears to have caused the opposite in Satonaka's case. But, Kijima-san still needed something to fill in the void that his family left him, so he took on another person to 'break'.

Naturally, Kijima-san has shown that he doesn't truly harm someone. If anything, despite their growing lust, romantic feelings also grow towards him. This is because he helps the people in ways he himself doesn't even acknowledge as such. This is where his social problems and denial show: he was told to have always been studying, so naturally other then the people whom he trained or his family, he had no one to talk to. And, with all the pressure in spite of trying to relieve it by making meat toilets, caused him to keep his feelings bottled up and denied; a coping sort of thing. In some sort sentences in past chapter, such as 25, Kijima-san has stated feelings he doesn't know or even felt before. An uneasiness? Love? Compassion? Sadness? He never allowed himself to feel these, so he'll be able to go on without being hurt. However, ironically, with all that built up, his even more unstable then before. With Makoto and Satonaka's return, these feelings he kept locked inside are slowly opening, which are overwhelming Kijima-san. Being a tsundere, if done right, is a mental and or social disorder.

So with this theory, I believe Kijima-san will meet with his brother, which will reveal to him how much he cares or his father wants to speak to him. Or, perhaps he meets with Sasaki, who despite having issues with the stepsister, will once again try to get close to Makoto; causing Kijima-san to get aggressive and further away with his 'goal'. Either end, he will get hurt by his love for Makoto or his desperate need for being recognized.

10. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ero-novel is so very amusing, really. Ero novel with properly fleshed out characters and circumstances, a rare treat.

Family:
    First chapters: he wants his family to notice him, but he feels deeply betrayed by them at the same time​
    Since his ex-sub was approached by his family and was helped quite a bit to maintain her position as a pres. I think it was implied that they wanted her to prove herself as worthy of their son, which is pretty big demand if they indeed counted him as failure with future status in mind.

So they are watching him closely, and actually care a lot about his future, but they avoid contacting him if possible, giving him freedom of action. I guess he was evicted from his home to get him away from his parent's expectations and shadow of his bro. His bro is a scarily massive brocon to the boot, I guess there is another hidden reason why he cares so deeply about him - so his family got some situation unbeknown to him? Or is it just older bro's circumstances? The fact that older bro demanded from Satonaka to have a high status of a council pres, I think that its the desire of his family as a whole rather than his personal desire... unless it goes even deeper than that and older bro is antagonistic to his family somehow, but I doubt it somehow, since he acts openly.​

Personality:
    Such a tsundere, gosh. His good looks made him suffer quite a bit in the past. It looks like he has a massive trauma towards women - bad first time experience? It doesn't feel like he had rotten personality initially(since he is a kind and gentle maidenboy even now). Thus, his fear of woman contact and his subconscious faith in his lack of masculinity makes him want to be in complete control. He tried to exact his 'revenge' on women and boost his self-esteem using his first sub but failed miserably. He cant help but care about his partner deeply, and he got unconditional acceptance in return, making him unable to vent his anger properly. His second sub is even worse...
    Conclusion:
    What a pitiful dom, being toyed around by his subs, his bro and his father. And everyone does this due to their love for him, making him even more pitiful.
    I hope he continues to suffer in paradise, it is amusing as hell.

Oh, I'm expecting that he will repair relationship with family sooner or later, but not any sooner than he'll get thrown into abyss of a complete despair by his own wrong assumptions. Satonaka's actions should provide a good impetus for him as well, she is smart and selflessly cares about him a lot.​

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  11. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too, his brother became totally smitten when he first saw Kijima-san in princess dress. :D
    And the real reason his father expel him from the house was to save him from his brother. ;)

Darkaeluz likes this.
  12. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <insert fujoshi's wincest BL ship here>
    He helped Kijima's ex for some reason, though.

Nyanko likes this.
  13. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his brother remind me of Maes Hughes. lol.

frfr likes this.
  14. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I can totally paint Maes' grin on him looking at Kijima's trap photos.

...poor MC

15. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    What this is it that good (meaning latest chapter) should I read it now degozaru~

16. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Let me guess. A photo of Kijima-san sleeping face-high school version. ;)

17. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its quite fun because the girl in this is quite dumb but if you son t wan t to read it there is a lot of other book here so have fun XD

18. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist: she maybe smarter than him, but she is a massively submissive M.

maskedcerf and Nyanko like this.
  19. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the girl is dumb; I think she is much smarter than the protagonist gives her credit for, she's manipulating him as much as he's manipulating her... as @frfr said, shes a massive M, so she's willing to do these things for him willingly.

Most stories like this are totally the authours wet dreams, everyone goes for the protagonist, and he is very happy. But I really like how this story looks into the broken sides of the protagonist, none of his plans ever work... I mean, it's not done skillfully, but it is refreshing to read in this type of novel

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    NekoMK2, Shio, Yabaibunni and 2 others like this.
  20. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    True ^^