Discussion Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki ni Suru Houhou Theories

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Yabaibunni, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, the story will stray away from what the readers wanted instead. This will end with vanilla and Makoto being his vanilla girlfriend.

Ugh.

Don't get me wrong though, I do like vanilla. But when i started reading this, I was expecting a Dom doing Dom things and doing as he pleases with the Sub, that's why I'm a bit disappointed.

A story with MC's will isn't always followed is okay. I'll still read it for the H and not for Kijima's drama.

2. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmmm try reading Sunstone, it somewhat explains the way proper Dom\Sub relationship should work in RL. I did read a couple of last chapter of this novel with GT, and all I noticed is a lack of anger and frustration in his motivation and he became much closer to being proper Dom from my point of view. He only stopped being an angry brat.

Its not that I don't understand your point, but remember early chapters? His only motivation for this was a revenge to his family, he completely abandoned himself(when it comes down to this, his starting point was really close to Makoto's, they both abandoned themselves, with the only difference being in him - blaming his family and her - blaming herself).
    he was totally enjoying himself with his SM play with a loli and some maid(that came out of nowhere) as a spectator, or playing sub part as a reward for his hard work\punishing subs later for forcing him to play sub part(The second one is actually the greatest highlight of SM scenes in this novel for me - it properly shown the growth of characters. Eagerly awaiting for translations to get to this point).
    And he was content with his life, finally enjoying the paradise he himself created with great effort.
    Thats why I think that he achieved all his goals in the end.

I'm reading translations to find out how did he solve his issues (ofc while comically suffering endless abuse from Subs and fate itself mwahaha), rather than lukewarm sex scenes.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    the more i read this the more i wonder how this Novel will end, the story still intact to the main issue the world itself kep expand by new chara that come
    Satonaka : Ex
    his Brother who somehow brocon
    the oncoming Makoto Step-sister (already mentioned though )
    and what about Sakaki ? the side chara A still mentioned Makoto is close to Sakaki (who actually not true) kinda wondering what they real relation is, after all Makoto kinda Desperate in first chap when Kijima going to spread the false photo

4. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that Sakaki just abandoned Makoto when they encountered some issue. Probably she blamed herself for that, thats why she was desperate to shield him from further problems? I wonder if its true, will MC punish this dude or not...

5. Yabaibunni

Yabaibunni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling Sasaki just couldn't handle Makoto's clingy nature. From what we can tell, she seems rather obsessed with Kijima-san, to the point of having perhaps changed the AV to a hardcore one to move him to her pace. Then with her stepsister being an annoyance, I think he just cut himself off from the family.

6. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    Who thought that we would have such deep about an ero novel XD

7. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there will be more continuation for the VN/nukige version.

As Yabai said to me on ch.24 comments, the VN/nukige version is just a mere teaser.
    I seriously want to see Satonaka x Kijima in the HCG.

8. anakskul

anakskul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

can you give me link about Sunstone? i only can find on amazon and its comic.

9. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a comic that was run by a deviant art artist... search DA for Sunstone and you'll find it

Scarecrow likes this.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it weird for high schoolers to go to one of those hotels? I mean, if he wanted to break Satonaka in the school compound, wouldn't the chances of meeting an acquintance be higher than in the city? Osagawara antics might turn for the worse if some weird rumours pop up.
    Such profound and vast knowledge. This younger generation, greets the elder. May you continue to thrive on the path of erotica for the years to come.

11. Nyanko

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I only know that because I frequented DA in my youth

12. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well isn't it kind of weird entering those kind of hotel at noon? And Kijima-san feel more comfortable in his clubroom. About chances of meeting acquintance, there was a hidden small woods path to his clubroom. So if he is fast enough and alert, he can enter the clubroom safely.

13. NekoMK2

Reading List:
    Link
    annoyed eh, but if that was the issue then Sasaki can be clean to other about him isnt have any relation with Makoto. i think this way he can make Makoto took distance from him. after all as much clingy Makoto is She still have awareness to not trouble her crush (can be seen how Makoto conduct in school when he met Kijima)

14. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that Makoto was burdening Sasaki by being too clingy - if she was really into Sasaki that much, she wouldn't be so agreeable with Kijima's very first proposal(yeah, exactly the same one as the proposal that was given to Satonaka haha) before he snapped out of it and asked her to become 'assistant'.

15. Yabaibunni

Reading List:
    Link
    Late reply, but I must comment on you.

He didn't 'snap out of it', he simply made an offer that would be more acceptable. It's a simple mind trick when you ask someone for a favor: you first ask for something too big or near impossible, then say never mind and give an easier one. The person will most likely feel they should be able to do it, and will. And I don't think she agreed to the proposal either, she simply went silent. Kijima-san broke it and offered the 'assistant' favor, which she willingly agree. Also, what you stated with her not being clingy with Sasaki makes no sense, since she clearly is that type of person with what rumors Kijima-san has discovered by a person whom went to the same middle school as Sasaki and Makoto: they were always together with either holding hands or hugging from 'out of sight'.

Also sorry for the late reply, but I having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say. So if you could put it in better grammar and wording, I would much appreciate it.

16. NekoMK2

Reading List:
    Link
    put it in better grammar eh, aah sorry my english not that good even you ask me how to fix it i doubt i can make it more better thought
    well what i try to say was if Sakaki feel annoyed/can't handle (by) Makoto clingy nature why he didnt say it he didnt date her, not leave it in ambiguous state right now. i maybe forget about how they act in school but i think Makoto understand TPO as not to make trouble to him

17. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “You’ll do anything, huh. If that’s so, will you even become a meat toilet? Yes, do you know what a meat toilet is? Briefly speaking, it’s bathroom made out of meat, an existence to spit out a man’s lust. In other words, it’s a thing that becomes a disposal sex tool.”

Her eyebrow twitch but still stared direct at me, without bending her eyes. She doesn’t seem like her will will bend.

“I understand.”

She answered in a tune lower than usual.
    Yep he planned the flow to be unreasonable request>more reasonable request>escalation, but she unexpectedly agreed from the get go. And i dont think she didnt understand the gist of his proposal - she is smart enough to outplay him later on.

...still, his explanation about 'meat toilet' was quite passionate(lol).

thats right, she was clingy enough with Sasaki as well. Yet there was not much resistance when Kijima asked for sexual relationship, so, uhm, does it mean that she had no sexual feelings left for Sasaki? With this, her desperation seems fishy if he just dumped her, or i'm just overestimating author's capability as a writer and that was a silly blackmail NTR story initially.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  18. Yabaibunni

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE="frfr, post: 99807, member: 3787"]
    “You’ll do anything, huh. If that’s so, will you even become a meat toilet? Yes, do you know what a meat toilet is? Briefly speaking, it’s bathroom made out of meat, an existence to spit out a man’s lust. In other words, it’s a thing that becomes a disposal sex tool.”

Her eyebrow twitch but still stared direct at me, without bending her eyes. She doesn’t seem like her will will bend.

“I understand.”

She answered in a tune lower than usual.
    Yep he planned the flow to be unreasonable request>more reasonable request>escalation, but she unexpectedly agreed from the get go. And i dont think she didnt understand the gist of his proposal - she is smart enough to outplay him later on.

...still, his explanation about 'meat toilet' was quite passionate(lol).

[QuUOTE="Yabaibunni, post: 98046, member: 1871"]what you stated with her not being clingy with Sasaki makes no sense...[/QUOTE] thats right, she was clingy enough with Sasaki as well. Yet there was not much resistance when Kijima asked for sexual relationship, so, uhm, does it mean that she had no sexual feelings left for Sasaki? With this, her desperation seems fishy if he just dumped her, or i'm just overestimating author's capability as a writer and that was a silly blackmail NTR story initially.[/QUOTE]

Eeek, just rereading my past translations scare me...I still need to go back and fix them >//< Anyways, wow, I completely forgot that. Well, I still personally feel she's clingy and Sasaki left cause of that. I also think she agreed was due to the fact she had to move on somehow, but at the same time didn't want to let him be 'ruined'. But then again, she could've been playing him from the starts or was trying to get over Sasaki....although I do have my doubts now. Welp, just need to wait and see~

19. Nyanko

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear, hes completely under her control. Hes such a tsundere, i love how he justifies his good actions with villainous remarks... i mean he set up her mother with a doctor >_<

IndioCarioca and frfr like this.
  20. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He even had a proper dinner with her family to introduce himself haha. Such a perfect boyfriend.