Spoiler (BL) 99 Methods of Raising a Mermaid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 99 Methods of Raising a Mermaid (饲养人鱼影帝的99法)
    Author of (Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times)
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/20127.html
    Description: (MTL)
    Six years ago an accident let Meng had a son, he hurriedly fled the entertainment circle, gave up the star dream, also gave up his budding love.
    Now, Meng became the assistant of a well-known actor Xu Yuanyuan, but it looks like this Xu actor ... probably isn’t human?
    After his son became famous on the internet, a "stupid fish" again to find the door.
    Xu Yuanyuan: I'm the kid's father.
    Meng: ...

This is a small reared dumplings raised to half, midway began to "feed" the mermaid actor, and then a family of three in the entertainment circle than the embarrassing, sweet and pet story
    ◇ into the pit to remind ◇
    ① Xu Yuanyuan x Meng (appearance of romantic, then tease than rogue stupid Han, mermaid actor attack x temperament abstinence, obsessive-compulsive disorder and small cleanliness)
    ② This article also known as "mermaid actor chasing his wife," "Every day by the wife of the stupid fish," "dream husband raising a baby daily"
    ③ modern aerial, have a son, the Thunder person enters cautiously, the dog blood silly white sweet, cannot dispute the stupid author Intelligence quotient, does not like not spurts, please bypass

2. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh baby fosh dumpling :aww::aww:
    Spoliers waiting time:blobsmilehappy:

Onelifeonelove and Selax like this.
  3. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg yasssss :blobnosebleed::blobokhand::blobowoevil_horns::blobpopcorn_cool:

Onelifeonelove and Selax like this.
  4. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1111111!!! This sounds real cute!!

Selax likes this.
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    MPREG?! KWKWKWKWK

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So mermaid isn’t the one who got pregnant?

7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    XD one of th the few better mermen ones. I went through the tag on danmeila...

Kleep likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You saw it here, people. A certain translator went through the tag, and said it's the better ones. Have hope.

9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so resentful of this trope - 'get pregnant unaware of the baby's father while the father is also unaware they sexed someone/ or unaware of that person's looks'. I guess it's one step above the 'get pregnant and have a baby then forget you had a baby', but still. MC takes care of the baby in its most difficult and tiring stage, then the father shows up when it's all over and demands to complete the family. No. Imma skip this one.

BlueRose32, Ease, ayyshadow and 2 others like this.
  10. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From novel with this kind of similar trope there are very few I like but one I love is " bringing ball and hiding from foriegn devils ":love::love: while I especially dont like any of the hetero novels with such trope:facepalm: ,they really frustate me .:blobtriumph:

11. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    B-but I LOVE this trope:blobpopcorn:

12. SilverCyanide

SilverCyanide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I want to know moarrrrrrr

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ey, just because I don't like, doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't like it. It's just that for me personally, it is very exasperating and stupid, especially how it comes about. They're either both drugged (let's face it, it's usually that) or it's some drunken one night stand; the MC doesn't take prevention even when she/he knows they had sexed and are unaware if it was protected (well, if there's cum dripping down your leg, it's pretty obvious but hmmm). I'd feel so dirty after such a thing, that a pill/concoction/anything would be a must, as well as a medical check-up. Also, I'd take a good look at the guy in the bed, maybe snap a photo, maybe wait for him to wake up and figure out our situation, get his name, phone, etc, not just run away, you know? I'd expect the guy to do the same if he woke up first, it's only manners. But okay, let's say there's a third party involved and they moved MC or the guy, so you don't get to see who sexed you. Pill and medical is still a must. And after MC goes through birth alone, sleepless nights feeding the baby every 2 hours without help, struggling to get by (in most cases) alone with a baby, changing diapers, trembling over each cough of the baby, teaching it to walk, talk, think, etc. The baby grows up to be 5-6 years old. Suddenly, the guy swoops in, claims the baby is his kid too and wants to father it. Excuse me if I don't welcome him kindly.

I don't get why the trope is popular, but it's fine. I do wish someone could explain cause I'm not sure whether I lack something in my heart to understand it.

14. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking...*

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Selax you dug to much pit for me to jump xD

Selax likes this.
  16. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Try not to stay inside the pit too long:blob_grin::D

clear likes this.
  17. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm is it a fluff mpreg? :D

jadelin likes this.
  18. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    When you explain it like that, yea it sounds harsh. But I find that that trope used in danmei context isn't as bad as in the stories with female protagonist like Hidden Marriage and ANY chinese webnovel involving romance/female protagonist in the modern time. That trope used on danmei is more tolerable...to a certain degree (and there's often time no vengeful love rival that insinuated the whole drug/rape fiasco).

HesheFell likes this.
  19. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea

Kailyria20 likes this.
  20. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was drugged and ML was going through some mermaid thingy that made him disoriented and confused. MC mistakenly walked into ML’s hotel room and they had sex. MC walked away. ML had been trying to find the person he slept with but they both couldn’t remember each other’s face. Six years later MC was ML’s assistant and because MC had ML’s baby, MC has ML’s scent. When their son uploaded a video celebrating MC’s birthday, ML found out about the existence of his son and also realized that MC was the one he slept with.

Heungbo, ahsudole, Rangeles and 13 others like this.