Spoiler [BL] A cat with a red envelope

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xakiox, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A cat with a red envelope group
    一只拥有红包群的猫
    Author: 肆二一
    Synopsis taken from Peonynoveltl
    Died young! The second day after Xu Mao Mao rejected his blind date, he turned into that guy's cat!
    Lying in the arms of the male god, his heart is suffering!
    Although the male god is beautiful and can earn money to support the family, however even in his dream he still wants to change back, how! ?
    Later on, he was pulled into the [Cat Alliance Red Envelope Group]
    You snatched one bite of a premium canned cat food, you snatched one comfortable kennel, You snatched a pair of sapphire blue eyes, you snatched... eh? ! A 10 minute transformation potion? ! Please give me a dozen, thanks! ! !
    [Sorry, your love value is insufficient]
    What is this love value thing!
    [Love value is human affection, you need it to draw red envelopes. Youth, please relentlessly sell Meng ~\(≧▽≦)/~]

Chen Yu: Want to make me happy? Transform out your cat ears and tail, cannot wear clothes.
    Xu Mao Mao: Can ... can I put on fur...

(MC) Xu Mao Mao X (ML) Chen Yu
    There might be other pairings, I haven't finish reading it yet.

This is my first time making a thread~
    ヾ(^∇^)
    Unfortunately I can't post links T_T
    I don't know what else I'm missing but I think I should tag the danmei poke master @alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    i see cats +_+

How fluffy is it???:aww::aww:

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss

3. PKitty

PKitty 『Ash's Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed: me see cats me like.

4. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's already 2 translated chapters out
    I read ahead using MTL, so watch out for mistakes/inaccuracies :D
    • So they went on a blind date, MC arrived first to do a 'rehearsal' in the toilet cos it's his first blind date and he's really nervous. ML caught him in the toilet practicing lol.
    • The date went well but MC found out that ML is a cat owner and even opened a pet shop! Then MC rejected him because of his severe allergy.
    • 2nd day MC heard a cat calling, the cat was like "oh I hear that you don't like me?" then rushed at him. When he woke up he's already in ML's embrace. He's now a cat called Oscar. The original oscar warns MC not to expose or else and orders him to take care of his poop scooping officer (this is what cats call the humans).
    • He discovers a invisible bell on his neck that can access a group chat (it looks like WeChat). In this group chat you can send red envelopes a.k.a hongbao (like in china's wechat) and it's a group chat just for cats with the bell.
    • To get red envelopes, you need to quickly snatch it once someone sends it and you also need 'love value' (you earn it through human affection).
    • MC focused on earning more love value because he needs to get Dr.Mi's red envelope (the cat that makes human potion).
    • ML's friend came to visit (imma call him X cos I truly forgot his name I'm sorry). X is a major cat lover so he fawns over Oscar. Oscar's love value started increasing a lot, way more than ML (cos ML isn't very expressive).
    • MC decides to move in with X so he can get more love value (will call it LV starting now lol). He starts thrashing the house to annoy ML, so that ML will give Oscar to X.
    • ML actually thought MC is so fussy cos he's in heat so he set up a meeting with a bunch of other female cats that are also in heat. The mating failed so ML took him to a vet to get castrated. MC escaped and ran for his dear balls.
    • He told the cats in the chat group that he ran away from home, some cats suggest him to come stay with them but unfortunately they all live too far. So one cat told him to go to a school cos those schoolgirls love to look after cats.
    • Previously a stray cat went into the dorm and scratched a lot of people so now they are very strict against stray cats, MC end up staying outside in a box for the night.

Kaylee, swordfish, ahsudole and 26 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    wait whaaaat???? ....why havent i seen this if its tled!!! QAQ

6. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So these spoilers are up to chap40+. It's really not detailed so a lot of stuffs are left out (my memory is bad to begin with....orz)
    • ML found him and promised to not castrate him.
    • ML then got sick and the MC went to the pharmacy to buy medicine for him. The staff recorded it and it became a viral video, so MC started getting LV from strangers. The video got deleted cos it revealed the location of ML's home. Eventually this gave birth to the idea of doing live broadcast to earn LV.
    • MC started doing live broadcast when ML isn't home. At the beginning the audience didn't really focus on the cat cos the luxury interior took their attention. One of the audience is like "thats a expensive water dispenser! Can you get closer and show me how it works" lol so they all concluded the cat's owner must be rich
    • MC started dancing and got even more popular.
    • At this time ML actually planted some secret camera to check what MC is doing.
    • MC earned a lot of LV so he already tried a few of Dr.Mi's potion but those potions aren't perfect (time limitation, limited number of words, the tail and ears still appear, etc)
    • ML caught MC dancing with his secret camera and left work early to go check. Meanwhile MC transformed into a human(with cat ears, tail and paws) cos he needed to submit his draft (MC is a webnovel author). So ML caught MC is his human form.
    • ML finds out that MC and his cat Oscar exchanged body. They went back to MC's place to find oscar but he was never back (from security camera check). So Oscar is missing.
    • Some other things happened and MC still continued his live broadcast and dancing, he even dance in the pet shop now for his fans. A black cat from outside looks at him dancing. The black cat turns out to be a jaguar with a crush on MC. The jaguar actually saved original Oscar in the past when he was a kitten.
    • Later on they finally found oscar. oscar been working as X's cat caretaker this whole time cos he has a crush on him.

Kaylee, swordfish, ahsudole and 25 others like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Having an allergy is a legit concern tho. It's not like MC just hates cats for the heck of it. Sigh... Hope he gets cured.

Saikyi, OceanMagix, Boinkers and 4 others like this.
  8. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the level of fluff since I could be biased, I've been reading too much bloody revenge novels lately so this felt like cleaning my corrupt soul lol it's very simple and cute

9. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

10. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once I get back to reading it :D prolly won't be soon tho, I have 5 novels being MTLed at the moment. So much danmei but so little time
    (T▽T) im also waiting for spoilers .....

WagKalimutan likes this.
  11. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I second, allergy is serious, especially if it's severe. But, if Oscar stole his body (eugh) to take care of X's cat but wasn't having an allergic reactions, does that mean it's physiological, or just shoddy writing/a poor understanding of how allergies work? :hmm:

12. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat? Not really to my liking. Hope it’s fluffy and enjoyable to other people though.

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't mind this...I am much more tickled when it's the gong who has the furry ears and tail xD.

14. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat...:blobmelt:Okay. I am camping here for spoilers.:blobpopcorn_cool:
    Spoil me, please:aww:

15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoiler:blobpopcorn_cool:, looks fluffy~ :aww:

16. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mean to be rude about story, I think it seems fun and interesting premise! (I like idea of magic chat group... RPS and CCG really did nothing good with such a fun idea, I was disappointed)

Thank you xakiox for your work doing spoilers. I just feel confused. :blobjoy:

17. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol thanks for pointing this out I completely missed this while reading!:blobsweat_2:I'm actually not sure but they are like magical alien cats so since Oscar managed to exchange bodies maybe he magically cured the allergy?
    A cat with damaged eyes (a celebrity's ex husband poured acid or something) got his eyes cured when MC bought him a pair of sapphire blue eyes so maybe they have some way to cure MC

18. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    They have transforming potion, maybe they'll develop anti-alergy potion

19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Cats and meng! !! Ahhh can't wait to read more. ..Thanks for the spoilers! What was ML's Rxion to MC transforming?