Spoiler (Bl) After the Rebirth, the Male God have seen me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still worth the read if you like dog blood drama and MC who rises in the world of acting while getting some revenge. It's just best not to go in with different expectations. You'll be getting lots of family drama and very little romance, if I can call it that. The slag ex-crush gets what he deserves too, so it's satisfying in that regard... Unfortunately, I started reading it expecting lots more romance and love scenes, heh.

mereumsama likes this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any summaries :blobpeek:

4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the summary is kinda... like reading MTL.

Also ‘powder’ probably refers to 粉 which is the shortened form of 粉丝(fan - a loanword).

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Finally the correct meaning! :blob_pompom:

And yeah, the translator possibly also don't understand certain words that needed Chinese context.

6. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, yes. They should probably look up the baidu message boards because some things are slang and not meant to be translated literally.

This one doesn’t seem that interesting though, so I’ll give it a pass. There are other things to read :cookie:

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Wise words. Have to take it to heart if I want to have a career as MTL-er. :cookie:

8. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I only did it when I was translating. Otherwise I couldn’t be bothered :p. When I MTL I just blindly go with it and try to get the gist of the story.

9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I like spoilers, but dislike having to MTL on my own, instead would opt for reading it in its raw form. But, with limited knowledge of Mandarin, I read like a snail. :ROFLMAO:

10. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, same~ Which is why I tend to go for modern ones like Rumours Stop in Love, ABGF 30 Days. But I have a thing for gaming novels, like WFYO and Get Lost.... which are somewhat manageable until they use words like 副本 and start describing fight scenes and game mechanics :blobdead: Of course, I still love cultivation novels the best but they’re so hard to read...

11. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really interested in gaming novels, all the fight scenes and game mechanics go over my head. :blobdizzy:

I enjoy cultivation novels, but at the expense of other people doing the translating... :blobpeek:

Ryss and cirrus74 like this.
  12. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    But they’re in a way like cultivation novels :p due to VR setting. Also I love when the ML spoils MC in the game... there is this one I’m very fond of called “Get lost! I don’t have such a traitorous disciple like you!” which is being translated by kiai. It has one of the most shameless gongs I’ve ever read - he’s adorable~

Anyway, I think we’re getting off topic lol so I’ll end it here. Nice talking to you :)

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  13. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading this and expected a lot more than I got.
    Basically Xiaosu Luosu used to be a famous entertainer....not an actor. He used to be one of those people who looked really good and used to go to all these reality shows so he was called an "entertainment vase" as in he has no talents but looks good.
    Then he is born again. We don't get how he died until we read the story more
    So, Luosu joined this company called Shen-something under the leadership of this guy Beichen. Luosu loved Beichen so he stuck to that company. The company itself is not one of those well established company but a relatively new one that does really well for itself.
    Luosu is signed into a group called BeFor(not sure). One of the members is this guy named Ji Yiran.
    Ji Yiran and Beichen are in a relationship.
    In the previous world, Beichen used Luosu as a lightning rod for Ji Yiran. Every issue Yiran gets into is diverted into Luosu's head, so he makes it impossible for Luosu to break into the industry and limits him into entertainment shows and such. Also all the songs Luosu creates is recorded under Yiran's name etc etc. So Yiran grows as huge actor with lots of potential while Luosu remains an entertainment star with lots of rumors and a horrible reputation.
    Yiran gets into drugs and the paparazzi finds out so Beichen asks Luosu to go to this erotic place( Well place where sex, drugs etc are dealt with I guess) and Luosu is held down and injected with drugs and made to say that it is him and not Yiran.
    Finally Luosu decides to commit suicide and jumps off of a building.
    The interesting thing is the ML , well I say ML but there's no romance there, is also reborn. He is Ji Yushen and is a very famous actor in this life and the last life. He does remember the ending of the past Luosu so he becomes interested in how everyone else but Luosu remained the same....

Kaylee, Zhen_Qing, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  14. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yushen and Luosu meet during a movie audition. Actually Yiran(the villain) also auditioned but Yushen gets angry because it was horrible acting and then MC acts and Yushen becomes very interested because in the past life he was only an entertainer. By the way Luosu, even though he couldn't act in movies in last life still studied acting a lot.
    2. There's no romance.
    3. Ooh.....the family drama in this is very twisted.
    Basically the Ji family is a very huge family and very powerful. From what I understood from MTL-ing,
    Ji Li - head of family
    has one son- Ji shaocheng
    Ji Shaocheng goes through a rebellious phase and leaves the family and take a wife not accepted by the family. He has to sons- Ji Yun and Ji Yiran (same name as villain). Ji Yiran is Xiaosu Luosu(the MC).
    Ji Li , as his son left the family adopts a kid from within the family itself (relatives kid i think) to lead the family in the future and names him Ji Yunshen(ML).
    Luosu(Yiran) is born with aplastic anemia and night blindness and Ji Shaocheng realises that without the might of his family he cannot heal his son and his son might grow up weak. I think his wife dies too. So he goes back to the family and begs for help for Luosu. Ji Yunshen or the ml realises that now the actual son is back he cannot inherit and decides to go into entertainment so that it won't become an issue.
    He gets really busy trying to bone marrow his son can use and also sleeps with a woman who gets pregnant.
    The woman knows that Shaocheng will never allow the baby to be born so she goes back to her house and gives birth to the kid.
    Shaocheng is pissed about the kid but then finds out that the kid's and MC's bone marrows have a high compatibility rate.
    So he tells the woman if she will sign over the kid to provide bone marrow for MC.
    The woman realises that if she doesn't sign she won't get any money or recognition from the family and signs. Then to save her child she keeps telling MC that the only reason he is living is to be a kidney donor for her kid.
    Luosu, at age 3, believes her but can't tell the extremely busy father or anyone else, decides to run away. He reaches an orphanage before he is kidnapped by Human traffickers.
    At this time a new kid enters the orphanage the same age as him and the matron names him Ji Yiran- the villain. Beicheng, the owner of Yiran and luosu's company thinks Yiran is the real Yiran(the MC) who he used to play with when young and is in a relationship with Yiran the fake.
    Luosu is then taken to a cage with other kids. One of the kids name is Xiaosu Luosu who tells him his parents are cops and they will rescue him and about his brother Luo Wei.
    After a few days, the cop parents come and Luosu the real tells them to save MC first and they do that as the MC was really injured from rope marks and and bring him outside and keeps him into the car with the kid's brother Luo Wei and goes back in to rescue the rest.
    The building explodes and everyone in it die.
    Mc wakes up to find that Luosu's grand dad claimed him as Luosu as Luo Wei is autistic and couldn't believe that Luo Su was dead and decides to live his life as Luosu.
    In the past life when he died, Beichen says something about how this is what Ji Family wants when they inject him with drugs and he believes that they did it to give his kidney to that illegitimate kid. Still haven't figured out what that was about.
    4. Well there are two primary villains- Beicheng and Yiran
    Beicheng realises the person he loved and protected all these years was not who he thought it was and the person he harmed was actually his childhood love. He also dreams of the past life where he forced MC to death and finally turns to drugs.
    Yiran loses Beicheng's support and turns to entertainment and gets the reputation as a star who opens his legs for any opportunity.

Kaylee, Zhen_Qing, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did beicheng find out about the truth
    Did mc dad know what the woman did to his son lying about him being a donor and all
    How was everyone reaction including the dad and ml that the villain was a fake all along
    How did the all the misunderstandings get solved

16. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No, actually. After MC goes missing the entire family goes searching for him. Meanwhile the mistress and her son stays at the house but everyone hates them as she is so happy about mc going missing and her son turns out to be like a typical useless second generation kid.
    They do find out at the end when trying to confront MC, who was in a bad place emotionally (His brother sees a photo of the real Luo Su and has to have psychiatric help due to the repressed memories coming back up) and he screams that he know they are taking him to dig out his kidneys etc etc. Yunchen, Yun and Shaocheng are obviously stunned and try to find out what exactly happened and confronts the mistress and send her out of the family. She and her son is not given a chance to retaliate as the father sends her to a mountainous region and she is forced to be the wife of one of the family's son and her son is registered as that guy's son.
    2. Like no one thought the fake!Yiran was a part of the Ji family other than Beichan. As yiran had aplastic anemia and night blindness, it's quite easy to figure out if he is the son or not. Yiran knows the only reason Beichen looked after him all these years was because he thinks he is a son of the Ji family and his childhood friend so he fakes his DNA test to try and fool the Ji family but obviously the family knows the truth and how their kid couldn't be this guy.
    3. The misunderstanding get solved when the Ji family actually the ML first realises when he sees MC trying to navigate at night, then finds him hospitalised and realises he had a bone marrow transplant surgery 2 years ago (Luo Wei was a match and when he saw his brother suffered from aplastic anemia he offers) and realises things are too coincidental and realises he is the lost kid.
    He doesn't confront him at first but then Ji Yun MC's real brother finds out and keeps trying to confront MC but MC is scared cuz he still thinks the family wants his kidney. Finally the father finds out and keeps trying to ask the MC out for dinner etc until Luo Wei's repressed memories of his dead brother comes out and he starts avoiding MC which becomes a huge trauma for the MC and the Ji Family tries to take him back home. He struggles and the keeps screaming they cant take his kidney and then the whole story comes out.
    The last chapter is about Luo Wei who keeps blaming himself for replacing his brother with someone else before slowly realising that he now has one more brother and to forgive himself.

Kaylee, Zhen_Qing, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  17. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I found MC's past to be very tragic , Ji family never knew that he was their son, and when Mc was suffering so badly due to withdrawal symptoms , no one was there for him except his adopted brother. Even ML watched everything as a bystander as he didn't know him , but I feel like ML knew the truth actually. To me no matter what the family does they can't make it up to MC and I think that its only right that MC doesn't really accept Ji family as his family and considers Lou brother and grandpa as his only family , as in his worst of times they were the only ones who were with him. Honestly an find it so useless that despite having so much power the Ji family could never find out about MC .
    And as said before there really is practically nill romance btw MC and ML feels more like ML taking care of MC.that being said , I dont really ship MC with the Ml. Rather I prefer him to be with his adopted brother.

Kaylee, Zhen_Qing, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  18. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> i should stop doing that Q.Q

pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing

19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I did do a summon, way earlier. Can refresh, but this novel has no romance. Only serious, complicated family drama.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    alexfilia likes this.
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha sorry didn't see that :p ....I'm working out my blog (which btw keeps running out of space Q.Q) and going through old threads

Zhen_Qing likes this.