Spoiler (BL) Ai no Kusabi

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    still need to watch it. I’m mentally papering my self for tomorrow I’ll post a review type thing on it / my experience on it. When I’ve finished watching the hole thing.

nejvi likes this.
  2. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    We'll be waiting :blobpopcorn_cool:

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    @nejvi i watched it some of it @TwilightForest I know you said it didnt matter so I’ll, trust your opinion on the missing episode but I feel like I’m missing out on somthing.
    I like this one better than the newer one.
    So watching the start of the old version I’m liked :aww: their was no sexual harassment at the start :blobparty: Thank goodness for that:blobthumbsdown:.
    1-2 minutes in . “ Yes Riki you bet those feeble bitches up, shit they got the drop on him.” I’m like. :blobfearful: “Get your hands off him.” Seme appears :aww: so beautiful. 3 minutes in.:blobexpressionless: “The dumbass did it AGAIN.” :facepalm: He was letting you go. Seriously Riki you need a metal for dipshit of the year award. I like Riki but I still have to comment on his stupid rash decisions. 4:20 minutes in. “Shit just got real, and really heated to.” “My my :blobowoevil: I’m sorry. I was smirking the whole time watching that Fanservice, just saying it wasn’t my fault it was Iasson Mikis his commentary was so :blobowoevil_horns:
    PFT what did I just read:blobneutral: :blobsmirk:.
    :blobexpressionless: 8 minutes in I’m hating on killle again god he so aggravating:blobangery:.
    8:20 :blobconfused: “ Bull shit that timing come on.:blobexpressionless:
    once :blobsweat:I’m really hoping Guy is Riki’s brothers again.
    5 minutes in.:blob_grin::blobjoy: “Shame killle haha shame you deserved that.” :blobwhistle:
    That all I have to to that episode. Next one.
    First half I have nothing to say but the Blondies were beautiful and I really hate killle I don’t think that will ever change.
    Second half of second episode I hate killle it’s never gonna change. 4:30 in he pissed himself I feel sorry for him :blobsad:.
    Seriously that fucker needs to die killle needs to die that bitch needs to die. Now I’m not sure if even like katze like the betrayal was not on. So the rest is missing so I’ll skip that part.:blobsweat_2:
    start of 1.6 :sweating_profusely:I don’t think they were brothers. OMG I’m sorry :notlikeblob:Guy but you and him aren’t ment to be. When he left it was over ••???•• IT HURT WHEN RIKI REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS IASSON’S PET!!
    Not gonna say any more but bros that hole convo of his and Guys was depressing.:cry: Hey stop it Guy it’s not like he wanted to became a pet.:blobsob:
    can’t stop thinking. “Iasson so beautiful.” 5 minutes in. Are they stupid yeah I think they are!!!!!:blobconfused:Of course they would fail why would they even try kill Iasson :facepalm:
    8 minutes in. “Guy did you seriously forget your mental breakdown and tantrum. Riki might have stayed but you legit told him to leave and never come back.” And the first time Riki left because he wanted to. He just so happened to get mixed up in .........?
    well shit just got mest up an more heated:cautious: a lot more heated:cautious: it’s rapey :blobexpressionless: not my thing but I still watched. 3 minutes in they kissed it wasn’t furceful???? 5 minutes in owww Iasson loves Riki besides his fetish rape he’s cute. 6-7:30 minutes in. Guy’s annoyingly don’t think I like him.:blobunamused:
    Couldn’t even watch 2.3 it was age restricted and wouldn’t let me watch it.
    What happened I messing so much I’m gonna go fin anther way to watch in the mean time I send this to show I am watching and will finish it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U put it so well!
    I think u have got the story line. Well, u finish it and then I'll give my thoughts about it.
    There's a lot of OVAs in Youtube and watching them u'll get a fair idea of it. Of course, i'm told that the novel's interpretation of Riki's thoughts are a bit different but I think that's not a problem here.
    The story in the anime begins after the three year- taming of Riki when LM apparently sends Riki away but keeps watching him through Katze.

nejvi and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I do to. However theirs 1 thing I know after reading your posts and that’s to never read the novel. I also got all of that from watching the anime the 3 year time gap thing at lest. So katze good and didn’t betray him. Few :blobparty:

nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Katze, I think is fond of LM and that's why tries to protect Riki. As I told u there's many angles to this story. It's kinda mature and I think people should learn to appreciate that love and life are like spectrum through a prism. There's no clear black & white division here.

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: Psst... IM, he's Iason Mink.

nejvi likes this.
  8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh sry, slip of keyboard and sleepy eyes!

LaDyViL and nejvi like this.
  9. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like I forgot a lot of things, maybe I'm gonna watch it again when I come home if I wanna join in on the discussion. Keep up with the good work :cookie:

SummerForest likes this.
  10. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched all the episodes tho. And there wasnt any age restriction. I wonder if i can give the link?
    Edit: instead of asking might as well give the link ^^;.
    May not work for all regions. Its where i watch most anime.*Cough and donghua. Beware of pop up viruses tho.
    -removed-

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the link I just now finished watching the reset and the part I missed. @nejvi @TwilightForest and @Nyan sempai if you want to know my thoughts on the last episode here it is
    honestly first couple minutes in episode I’m like :blobexpressionless: does he have feelings for Guy I’m honestly confused :notlikeblob: 21 minutes in :blobfearful: what IM has his cloths off. And things are getting heated :cautious: is this rape or is it consensual :hmm: okay I think it rape Riki said let him go so it rape :blobexpressionless: is it bad I still ship them:oops:
    23-24 minutes in GUY CAN YOU F**K OF!!!! It’s overs between u and Riki.:blobsalute: So I confirmed I don’t like Guy I really I think I hate him :blobangery:
    I like both the blondies don’t judge me.
    28.30 minutes in “Guy creeping me out!!!!” Who the hell does guy think he is “ just forget the whole thing.” B**ch if he could he would of done it long time ago!!!!!!! I have comfirmed I officially hate GUY. I sorry I cringed when guy hugged Riki when was naked then, I cringed more and “thought get your hands of his balls.” :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil: I felt range when Guy talked to IM on the phone with such arrogants. I was cringing so hard with everything guy did, especially when he places his lips on Riki’s when he was sleeping. I loved katze he’s as great as ever. I’m still admiring IM beauty!!!! And I smiled so hard when Guy got punched in the face I was honestly grinning :blob_grin: :blobneutral:but when he got hurt more I’m like ouch that looks like it hurt :blobunsure: don’t know how to feel. Meh he got what was coming shouldn’t have tried to kill IM!!!! IM opens the door and this is what I honestly said. “ oh ooh shit but then IM hugs Riki and I was owwwwwww the so cute totally forgetting IM Just killed / almost killed Guy and Riki won’t take well to that.

WHAT THE F**k JUST HAPPENED IM NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :notlikeblob::blobsleepless::blobsob:
    What the f**k NOOOOOOOOOOOO :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: WHY WHY :blobsob::blobsob:
    That wasn’t ment to happen :blobsob: F**K U RIKI WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GUY. MY IM IS DYING :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER OKAY HE WENT AND DIED WITH HIM:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I cried like a little b**ch :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    So I have a questions who do you thinks more beautiful Riki or Iasson mink cause I think it’s IM definitely him sorry Riki but bae is beautiful.
    Not sure if you can tell but I have a thing for men with long hair can’t be helped:blobwoah: but even if IM had short hair I still think IM would be more Beautiful.
    So like I’ve said I hate Guy please give me your thoughts on his character and say wether you like or dislike him.
    I get IM is sort off a rapist but he’s my favourite character but he died :blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
    LazyLizzy, nejvi, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  12. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    About Guy I'll just say that though he is twisted he did everything to set Riki free, first taking off the ring then setting trap for IM. (Both were crooked ideas, though).
    His tragedy lies in the fact that he planned to go down taking IM with him, but in the end it was Riki who went down with IM willingly, saving his life all the way. So ironical!
    And, IM, I just can't hate him, no way!

13. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw I haven't read the LN, only watch the OVAs... and Iason is great! He is beautiful!! Is he kind of a rapist? But I can't bring myself to really hate him...
    Ugh just why can't we have Iason and Riki a real happy ending... I cried after watching Ai no Kusabi. :blobcry:
    And Guy... I don't like, but kinda sympathize with him. He is actually good, but at one point it changed.

14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read it ether and I don’t plain to. I also cried :cry: after watching Ai No Kusabi. I’m glade you don’t hate Iasson and I totally understand your feelings towards his character I to am the same.

nejvi, SummerForest and orematcha like this.
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't tragedies better in some cases? Sometimes they are inevitable....u can see all classic love stories end in tragedy and every time I read any of them I can't but feel how accurate the end is...
    Remember, how Riki said that he and IM brought Guy to this...i took it as his acceptance of his feelings for IM. If he could really denounce IM in front of Guy, he wouldn't be so desperate. But then it seemed Riki also surrendered to IM's advances so that IM would spare Guy.
    Well, all these are my thoughts from watching the anime. I don't know about the novel though.

16. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Great to know someone who feels this way too! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yeah. That's why, after I read the tag, I still brace myself to watch this. The older version and the newer (so sad they didn't continue the episodes). I still think this is a great series.
    Actually I watched this a long time ago, so kinda forgot all the scenes. I still wanna read the novel, sadly I only find until chapter 3.

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I read gists and some critical appreciations of the novel and could stitch a picture together. The basic concept is classic one with the bonding of Master and Slave. But the treatment of the theme seemed somewhat unique to me.
    No, I didn't cry. Because I was silenced into awful admiration. The anime is really an ancient one with stiff characters and crude expression. That made me look deeper into their skin and in the end I was one with Riki's character, feeling the same calm resignation and going through the same Moment of Truth when one realizes that here's at last something for which he can give up anything.

18. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my reaction, tf is happening and why am I crying? Like I said before this was my first time watching BL anime and hell no that was not the ending I wanted. I understand that the tragic ending was the only possible way, but I still don't like it! It's a fiction world, at least there I wanna see a happy ending, thank you very much. :blobhero:

19. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Whut? Ai no kusabi is your first BL anime? I can't imagine how it feels like after watching this shows if I were you! :notlikeblob:

20. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a fatal blow! :blobjoy: