Resolved [BL] Alpha Mistaken Identity

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nichiko, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Nichiko

Nichiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this novel a long time ago and I think it only had a few chapters translated out.

The things I only remember is that both MC and ML was supposedly both omegas. They were attracted to each other because both thought the other was an alpha.

The revelation came out during a car scene (?). ML took something (a bottle?) out that exposed his identity of an omega and MC was shocked. When the truth was revealed in that exact spot, they both argued and I believe MC dented ML's car. They met a few times with an attitude of dislike towards the other. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Awkward

3. Unsaltea

Unsaltea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary, but the MC is an omega who looks like an alpha while the ML is a gay alpha (who thought MC was an alpha). In the car scene the ML gave MC sort of inhibitor for alpha use, then MC realised that ML thought he was an alpha.

4. yuiyuka

yuiyuka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I also believe it is Mr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary. The ML can't handle omega pheromones (he literally pukes) and thought MC was an alpha because he looks like one. You can also check here for spoilers to see if it's what you're looking for.