Resolved BL APOCALYPSE NOVEL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leisheng, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ill try looking for it there, ill let you guys know when i find it! Or if i dont

2. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldnt find it, most of the novels there are either ones i saw but havent read or already read and most of them are QT but i dont think the one i was talking about is a QT, im pretty sure it was transmigrating into a book? I could be wrong and it might be a QT tho

Nomota likes this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ≧Д≦) What a pity!

4. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikrrr i think the MC was pretty average there tho(?) but they dont mention it much so im kind of okay with it, before i didnt know about the logging in thing so i was just using the website anonymously like that and i only write the novels ive read in my notes but sometimes i forgot so thats probably why i cant find it.

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    It's seems to be a pretty old novel. But are sure it's bl though.

6. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes because i just started reading like a year ago and i started with BL novels and i just read BL novels since then, i think ive only read like two or three BG ones and i dont read yuri so BL for sure!

7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Then we almost started at the same time!

Leisheng likes this.
  8. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! You can call this fate then ♡(∩o∩)♡
    Edit : it wont let me put emojis! I thought we could put emojis before, what happened?

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Emoji? There's a smiling face there, at the staff above the typing something box. It's the smiley face icon beside the image thingy.

I think that's the emoji.

Leisheng likes this.
  10. JamaisVu13

JamaisVu13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might as well try "Transmigration" and "Transported to another world" tag. If MC really did transmigrate into a book.

One more thing, you might wanna make a list of all the apocalypse novels that you've read so far, be it "complete" "read only half and left because it's on going", even QT novels. You can share the list here too. (I want you to share it. :cookie: I need some more apocalypse novels with good plot and you seem like one of those ppl who reads good novels. :aww:)

I hope this can help you out a lil bit. It has all the necessary tags you need to find your novel :-

https://www.novelupdates.com/series...1301,3046,15008&mtgi=or&sort=sdate&order=desc

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Leisheng likes this.
  11. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry for the late reply i was re reading Heroic Death System cuz it was finally completed, anyway i dont really know much apocalypse bl mostly QT i actually posted for some recommendations before and mentioned almost everything in my list down here :
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...e-novels-anything-and-it-has-to-be-bl.117822/

Also if you read in wattpad i read stories there that are pretty good ♡(∩o∩)♡
    - Chasing You [(by YuiFreymore) theres 2 books]
    - Get Demoted into a Cannon Fodder, 'Cannon Fodder Will Rise' system, My Wife Suddenly Turns into a Gangster, This Protagonist is a bit Sick!, A Guide to Raising Your Protagonist [(by B1ackDiA) they have really good books!
    (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ its still not completed tho currently ongoing and schedule is just random, all books i mentioned together are from the same author]
    - System : A Villain's last wishes [(by Lilshanes) currently not updating yet
    (╥﹏╥)]
    - All I Want Is You Baby [(by Ryusensei2000) Completed♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆]

I mostly read wattpad stories from @HimekoAiko 's list thats all ive read so far, the others being not listed because i forgot or somewhere in my tabs on chrome, i have so many tabs i dont even know where to start (╯_╰). But yeah these are all the ones that are listed on my notes, i write them on my notes cut its easier to look there for me but i also easily forget writing them down which is a problem (○゚ε゚○)! Let me know if you like any of these glad to be of help!
    O(≧▽≦)O

Thanks for the list btw! Ill try to look for it there v(=∩_∩=)フ

12. krollete_

krollete_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey hey hey tysm for these! ive been looking for any good stories on wattpad lately

Leisheng likes this.
  13. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! All i read is BL tho but from HimekoAiko 's list theres some BG there if thats what you want, but i dont think theres any yuri if you're into those
    ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

krollete_ likes this.
  14. krollete_

krollete_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap im currently scanning over her reading lists atm

Leisheng likes this.
  15. JamaisVu13

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. I'm also MTL'ing few Seme QT novels right now. (Currently not in mood to read shou protagonists) I'll read 'em later. ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ Thanks to your list, Imma be busy for a long time unless some forgotten novels scenerio comes up. (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Aachiin0914 and Leisheng like this.
  16. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death System!!!

Thanks for the recommendation! I already given up on Wattpad for a long time, because of their app. I know there's many good stories in Wattpad but the app is so confussing that it pissed me off entirely. So, I just deleted the app directly.

You're mtl QT? When I was browsing Spoiler thread earlier I found about QT written esp, by the author of FOD!!!

And it was very interesting!!!

JamaisVu13 and Leisheng like this.
  17. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the app got worse and it takes way too long to load but its fine still bearable

18. JamaisVu13

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll check out the spoiler thread now. o((*^▽^*))o Currently reading :- 反攻攻略[快穿], read 2 arcs. So far, it's good. MC never follows the storyline but always completes the missions. :blob_grin::blob_grin:

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  19. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cough Cough* shameless advertising my reading list https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/2862/

definitely not uptodate with more recent releases as I only read based on the phases I go through... last time i went through a BL apocalypse phase was...awhile, oh i take that back wen through a really quick phase but it was only to re-read or to MTL and not anything that was actually in NU, but this list does include which arcs in QTs are apocalypse themed....

20. JamaisVu13

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot, I'll go thru it later. If we are really doing the shameless advertising thing than you can also check out my viewlist

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/23608/

I've tried to add any BL novels related to apocalypse, post apocalypse and zombies, available on NU. Feel free to comment if any novels is missing or I need to add something else.:cookie:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021