Resolved BL Apoco - Doctor MC, Military ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NicholeNekko, Apr 5, 2023.

1. NicholeNekko

NicholeNekko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It opens with a man recollecting his death and regrets. When he realizes he has returned to the past. He is at work before the zombie break out and is a doctor giggling with the nurses. He is in the hospital, the other nurses know he's gay.

A military group walks in. They'd gotten reports of something happening at one of the hospital's sections or buildings. ML, the famous soldier leading the group, was sent to go check it out. MC recognizes him and brews up a scheme. He 'innocently' offers to help guide them to the area they are looking for.

When they get to the place, zombies start attacking the soldiers. Before ML can go and check it out, MC pretends to faint in his arms. A few seconds later he wakes up and acts frightened He calls ML, who should be a stranger, by an intimate nickname and seems worried about an attack. Then he pretends he just realized he is 'back in the hospital back in time'. ML hears all of this and seeing the zombies and his 'foretelling' is true, he comes to believe and trust him.

The two end up working together to stay alive throughout the story. It's 1v1, transmigration, power couple, face slapping, second chance, zombies, apocalypse. It was poorly translated and hurt my head so I didn't save it, but now I want to reread the opening again. It's not on a Chinese site, it's on an English site that has MTLs on it. Not sure where it's originally from.

I cannot find it. I love black belly shous. Please help me.

It's an MTL that is not on this site. It should have either many chapters or be complete. It isn't Young Military Rarities or Apocalypse: Counterattack of Cannon Fodder.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
  2. NicholeNekko

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still looking for this novel.

Boost.

3. Lostindream

Lostindream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like a novel on NU chapter 2

I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain

NicholeNekko and Persse like this.
  4. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. NicholeNekko

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any other stories that have the mc confess the future at the start? or act as if they know it?