Resolved [BL] Arc from QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vorondano, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Vorondano

Vorondano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.
    I can describe one arc from the whole novel.

Setting.
    Firstly, it's an Interstellar era. Secondly, it's an Interstellar era with brain abilities and guardians, comforters.

Plot.
    The MC opened eyes in the centre of crowd which are circled of terrorists. In fact, he is part of these terrorists organisation. And if something went wrong, he should use a detonator.
    But his soul gave the body abilities of comforter so he can make brain spirit. It's dolphin. He used it... And dolphin lead one of those who went to save people around terrorists. (Yeah, ML)
    After that he started to hide from both the terroristic and legal organisations.
    MC was tried to kill a lot of times while ML was trying to find his real identification. The MC had red hair in this world if I'm right.

Well, he returned with ML all in all. And the MC had high percent of suitness (I don't know how to say it) to all S-guardians so there was some problems with marriage on ML. The organisation refused to give him in one hands.
    And terrorists started new attack. They did something that all guardians in some place went psycho.

It's one arc from QT novel.

I hope you can give me number of arc or chapter where it starts in addition to the title of novel.
    But thanks for any help

2. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Vorondano

Vorondano Well-Known Member

Reading List: