Spoiler (BL) Befriending the Most Powerful Person

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    yea its been like that few days ago Dx. I guess its cuz of the lack of description to give an idea what it is about and cuz no one knows what it is about and it doesn't really attract much until someone tries it and is willing to read the raws or mtl. Thus there's a case of lack of interest to the novel and lack of spoilers.

Sad thing is. I always have my hopes up whenever there is a notif until i check it out and in turn it lets me down. :blobsad:

2. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers of first arc please.:aww:

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it'd be nice if there was a Novel Suggestion section. Different from Spoiler or Pickup Request. There you could do exactly what we do here: suggest untranslated novels and beg for spoilers in order to gain interest in the novel etc. This one wouldn't count cause it's already translated lol. But there are a bunch of spoiler threads about untranslated danmei novels... and they're popping up like daisies haha, not that I'm complaining :9

Oops, forgot to add, I started reading this, so I'll give some spoilers later if someone else doesn't do it first.

4. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    First arc:
    MC has to hug the thigh of the story villain, but because of the system's characteristics, every time MC interacts with the villain, it appears like he's in love. So everyone thinks MC is gay for the villain (he's actually very respected in their base S). Because the villain treats him with a lukewarm attitude, everyone pretty much dismisses the MC and treats him with disdain. Even though they use his healing services for free. Right, MC has healing powers that are very strong. Meanwhile. the villain uses the MC however he likes.

So, the villain, as base S boss, invited the base B people to help with the zombies around and to raid some institute that supposedly has some strengthening serum. When base B people arrive, they were injured along the way and the villains sent MC there to heal them up. Someone tells villain that the base B boss is very good-looking, isn't he afraid MC will stray, but villain is very self assured that MC would die for him (because of the system, MC had to go save villain under some dangerous circumstances). Villain is so sure MC is desperately in love with him, that he doesn't even feel the need to maintain him - just a casual smile from time to time is enough to make MC happy, so why bother suck up to him.

Anyway, MC goes to the base B people and sees the base B boss - he's the story's protagonist. The system immediately dings, recognizes a stronger entity and goes to hug his thigh. The MC:...... So, MC goes to suck up to protagonist and the protagonist seems to accept him, even though he's usually very cold and brutal to people who try to get close. Base B people respect their boss a lot, and are also grateful to MC for the healing so they treat him very well after. They can't believe how badly base S people treat MC whose powers are actually so valuable.

Of course, villain is pissed off and anxious when he notices that MC no longer gives him the googly eyes, and seems to stick to protagonist now. Base S people say MC is a traitor for switching over so easily but protagonist takes care of them. Everyone is pretty scared of protagonist cause he's brutal with his ice powers. He can cripple people's powers and turn them into ordinary people haha. The villain realizes he's too weak to challenge protagonist and grinds his teeth. He snuck into MC's quarters and pinned MC to the wall when the MC went back, then tried to coax him into going back to his side, but the MC was like 'no, we're nothing to each other and you won't miss me around your posse'. Villain thought MC was just acting out because of not getting enough attention. He thought if he just kissed him, MC would immediately change his mind. He didn't realize he was looking forward to that kiss on the inside. But when he did it, MC was shocked and kneed villain in the crotch and ran away. In the meantime, protagonist lets the MC sleep in his house as the MC was avoiding the villain. Protagonist made MC sleep in his bed every time, and also teased him from time to time. (MC: I'm not actually gay!!!) By teasing I mean stuff like making him read some BL smutty book out loud, or kissing his forehead and stuff.

Then they receive the mission to examine the institute, but along the way, they met the other group made out of base S people, who were being attacked by variant zombies. Protagonist ended up helping along the way of protecting his own people, mainly MC. He realized the villain is with that group of people. Apparently, the villain absorbed some nuclei in order to get stronger fast, but that made him comatose for a while, and protagonist ended up saving them just in time, heh. So, the villain emerges at level 7, he was 6 before. And MC is thinking 'crap, I don't wanna go back to him and his treatment', but the system didn't react, so he was relieved. The protagonist was also observing the MC's face for reactions. He was aware the MC seemed to stick to him either because he was powerful, or he was there as a mole for base S. So he wants to make sure where MC's loyalties lie. Villain offers to camp together and protagonist agrees.

The protagonist had already sent people to investigate stuff about the villain and base S, and found out the villain had sprinkled some dust (hey, MTL can only go so far in explanations, and I didn't read that deeply) that can attract strong variant zombies. He already knew this was a trap, but still decided to stay and see what the MC will do. Then he saw MC and villain talk, but the villain was only saying that MC will regret leaving him for the protagonist. MC had a bad feeling.

Later that evening, variant zombies attack, and in the mess, the protagonist and the MC remain alone in the room, while protagonist seems tired from killing the variant zombies and gets injured more and more, even though MC helps heal him. Then villain appears and starts taunting that protagonist seems so weak now and asks MC whether he regrets staying with protagonist. MC says he doesn't regret and stands in front of protagonist and tries to talk the villain into making peace. The villain says he'll let protagonist live if MC kneels to him and apologizes then comes back to him as his slave. MC thinks he'll just pretend to do it and find some way to let protagonist run away, but the protagonist seems to revive behind him and pulls him into his own arms. Protagonist quickly deals with the villain and cripples his legs. He doesn't kill him cause he thinks he was special to MC in the past, so he doesn't want to appear evil in front of MC. He was happy to clear his 'misunderstandings' with the MC, even though he never intended to let him go. If the MC had chosen the villain, protagonist would have gone the yandere route and imprison MC by his side. Right, while he had the villain pinned and bleeding with an icicle, he made him watch as he kissed MC deeply. The villain actually couldn't tear his eyes away and regretted not treasuring what he had when he still had it. He realized he actually felt something for the MC, but it was too late now. If he only had another chance, he'd never let him go.

So, villain gets shipped back to base S, and protagonist takes over the base as the most powerful and no one can oppose. They still go to that institute, because the MC knows the final boss - the zombie king, is there still sleeping, so it'd be best to kill him now. They find a lot of variant plants and kill some zombie floating in liquid. MC also saw the file of some genius 15 year old doctor that apparently discovered the strengthening liquid. He was very beautiful, unlike the typical cannonfodder, MC thought. The doctor supposedly died when the zombies that were experimented on turned stronger and overturned the institute. MC thought job done, but the variant plants started attacking, some people died, in the end, to save the protagonist from a sneak attack from a vine, the MC got swallowed up by one of the plants even though the protagonist did his best to save him.

Next, MC woke up in some room and finds the young doctor floating in liquid and realized he's actually the zombie king. Then the zombie king opens his eyes and... the system goes ' ding, found a stronger entity, go hug his thigh now'. The MC:.............-_-|||| The zombie king 'attacks' MC and starts sucking his blood from the neck, then MC gets a task to heal the zombie king. He has to follow the system tasks, so he does it like: -_- 'who needs actual healing here, orz'. But when he does, the zombie king lets him go and doesn't attack anymore, just looks at him. Also seems attached. Apparently the healing gives him a sense of warmth, doesn't really do anything useful?

The zombie king with 3 year old intelligence at the moment, starts feeding MC some red nuclei by forcing them into his mouth via a 'kiss', when the MC tears up, the zombie king licks his tears and seems addicted, so he always tries to make MC cry later by bullying him. He also playfully bites to scare him, but it's never an actual bite. Anyway, MC is resigned that he can't find the exit and he now has to hug the zombie king's thigh, so he stays around for a month or so, until the zombie king matures and gains full intelligence, and also grows up some. Then zombie king promptly decides to move somewhere else with the MC and warns him not to try and run away. If he always stays with him, he won't treat him bad. MC agrees of course, life is important. Then some dudes break into the institute still looking for the serum and when they saw the MC and ZK, they exclaimed how he could be alive and how protagonist is still searching for him and offering a grand prize to whoever finds him. ZK quickly takes care of them, but instead of killing them, he makes them tell everything about protagonist. MC gets a bad feeling. ZK lets them go after.

After they go out of the institute, ZK comments 'how quick', and protagonist shows up, wanting to take MC back. They fight, but ZK is unharmed, while protagonist got one of ZK's seeds germinating inside his body that is killing him from the inside. The MC quickly rushed to protagonist and blocks the ZK's next attack and gets injured. But still, he went and healed the protag and that seed jumped into his own body instead. In the end, MC transported protag away using the system's cheat. I think it was a one time thing or something. ZK was pissed that MC wasn't over protag when he should be loyal to him, so he told MC not to heal himself if he wants him to leave protag alone. MC, as a speacial powers human, can naturally heal up, but it takes long and he's incapacitated in the meantime. Thankfully, the pain is shielded by the system, so he can bear through.

The ZK takes him to the center of S town which is full of zombies, and they live in a hotel. Variant plants take over the hotel, like pointing out exactly where they are. During that time, ZK is total bully mode, all kinds of humiliation play,tho it wasn't too explicit in the text. Feeding by kissing is till on too. After MC was too ashamed and buried himself in the quilt, ZK started coaxing him that he won't do it anymore (he made MC pee in front of him, sigh), then said they could go outside today. MC decided to forget about shame, he wanted to go out. They went to the empty mall to get clothes for MC. Then MC got the task to kiss ZK and he did, but apparently protag was around, trying to rescue MC and saw that. ZK then went to check something out cause he sensed intruders and told MC not to run away. Protag showed up then and tried to take MC's hand, but MC rejected him. The system decided to implement another thing (it did several such implementations throughout the story) that made the host - MC - feel uncomfortable when touched by someone other than his capture target. MC was like:......what's the freaking use of that then?? Anyway, MC said he can't leave, protag tried to grab him, MC fainted from the queasiness. Then ZK appeared and kickd protag's ass, but didn't finish him off for MC's sake or something.

When the MC woke up, ZK boasted he didn't kill protag, so praise him. MC felt the protag's main lead halo must have activated lol. But he also knew that protag will power up and he won't be forgiven. He was hoping protag would power up earlier, so the system would switch back to him but anyways... Protag was ticked off by being so weak and decided to take the experimental serum no matter what consequences. Then when he becomes strong, the MC would go back to him. Even if he didn't want to, he won't have a choice. In the meantime, ZK is happy with MC, but tells him that seed that's in his body can't be removed, but as long as ZK is alive and around MC, it won't germinate. MC thought that totally sounded like a flag...

Month later, I think, protag emerges from the lab, looking all strong and dark and vengeful. He immediately went to to find ZK and MC. Zk felt him coming and placed MC to sit, then went on to fight. System sensed protag as stronger and switched right away... MC already knew how things would end up. ZK still wanted to use the same method to make a plant swallow up MC and transport him somewhere safe, then ZK can run away and go to him. But protag prevented that and had ZK trapped. MC asked whether they can leave ZK live. Protag looking gloomy says sure, but stab his heart with this dagger made of ice. It won't kill him cause he's a monster, but he wanted MC to prove something that way. MC took the dagger and said sorry to ZK. Zk said he understands, be he hopes MC understands him too. He doesn't want anyone else to kill him, and he wants MC to be together with him. He helps MC stab him in the heart, then takes out a red nucleus and feeds it to MC. Seems the nuclei were part of him and they were 'fusing' or something. Then he died and turned into dry leaves. Then of course, the seed in MC started growing and MC threw up blood. Protag hugged MC and tried to save him with his blood, but in the end, the seed was growing too fast. MC couldn't hear what protag was saying anymore, when the system recognized that the requirements were fulfilled and the host wasn't in condition to stay in this world longer, so he ejected him straight into the next world.

Whew, it wasn't a full summary, but pretty much. There's much to look forward to in the translation. And don't ask me who the ML is lol. I'm hoping for a np at this point -_-;;;;.

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, but rly want to who's the ML, bc it seems there's no harem tag on this novel . . . unless they forget to add it

Misaki Yata and Vi.M like this.
  6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I got curious and read the last chapter. They're all the same 'person' as far as I understood. An AI or something. The worlds were simulations for the MC to grow his spiritual power.

Misaki Yata, alexfilia, Ease and 2 others like this.
  7. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you have time can you do a spoiler of arc two

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What hugging the golden thigh system this is obviously a leading on the low EQ high IQ protag system lol

9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Takes too long to read the whole arc and my memory is not that good to keep all of it for so long till I write a summary lol.
    MC is now in a Zerg world. Imagine ABO interstellar stuff, but Zerg are the enemies as far as I recall. The Zerg have evolved to look like humans, and their reproductive systems are also whack. Women can have tintins, men can give birth with some eggs or whatever. They have a strict class hierarchy, and the Imperial family are the strongest and most beautiful, while the most common low grade Zergs are used as soldiers, miners, etc. They have no rights and are basically slaves. But they also have an instinctual fear of higher class Zergs, so they don't rebel. The protag of the story is supposed to be a low class Zerg who wanted to change his fate and found a way to grow his spirit power or something. The stronger the Zerg, the longer they live.

Anyway, MC was a low class Zerg working in the mines. He was born/hatched almost 5 years ago, and the system had put in a shield to not find a thigh to cling to for 5 years cause the environment wasn't suitable. So MC had given up and was just working in the mine as he was expected to. His will is really something. Zerg have resilient bodies, so other than the tasteless nutrients 'food' and sharing his room with 5 other Zergs, he's like, whatever, push through.

One day, the higher-ups at the mine (mining planet actually) discuss that they have a new owner and he'll come inspect today, so they're excited to suck up and maybe leave this place. MC realized the plot started, but then he was reluctant to hug this random thigh (his sixth sense is so accurate...), so he hid in a shabby hall while everyone else went outside to meet the new owner. The new owner lands, but rather than inspecting the planet, he says he's here to find a certain prospect and everyone's wondering who that is. But they can't find him anywhere based on the simple description - black hair and eyes. In the end, they lead the owner to rest in the shabby hall, and the owner senses someone hiding in a cupboard (lol). Then when he finds MC, he says 'finally found you', and kicks everyone out. MC is confused how they know each other.

Apparently, 4 years ago, when MC was still in the hatchery or something, injured kiddie owner was being chased by some family machinations and hid there. Only MC helped him while everyone ignored him. MC helped him cause he had a pretty face, lol. He took him to a secret place and shared his food there. But then owner's grandpa found him and took him home even when he wanted to find MC and bring him with. But grandpa considered it a dishonor to owe his life to a low class Zerg. So owner explained that he now got control of the family and can finally take MC back with him.Oh right, system already hugged his thigh... MC recognized the guy as the story's villain (V for short from now on). So V takes MC on his ship and gets jealous when one of the robot maids tries to take the MC's coat, so he breaks her arm, then banishes everything from the surroundings, so the MC can only look at V... V also prepared to share a room and cooks for MC and is full on pamper mode. He says they'll marry and have kids, and MC is like: KIDS?!! HOW TF! But yeah, culture shock. But apparently, MC is too low class and won't be able to survive if he mates with V, who's high class, so MC's virginity is safe for now. Relief. But V knows of a method to help him rise in ranks/constitution, which was the method the protag would use.

So, V lets MC use all the futuristic stuff, games, movies, but all the faces are pixelated. He says he doesn't want MC to notice anyone else and get taken away from him. MC: -_-||| When they reach the home planet, MC notices some floating islands, and that's the Imperial family's home or something. V says he'll take him there, the view's beautiful. He wants to sneak MC in there as a servant for now, to get his citizenship bit by bit. Only royal bastards are able to serve in the Imperial palace, so there's apparently a plan there. But when MC thinks of the daily tasks, he holds V's sleeve and asks, but what if we don't see each other daily? V is touched and says he'll come get him back every night. Right, the work he found him was sweeping some garden where no one comes around, so he won't get to meet anyone, lol.

10. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to say, while living with V, MC's task was to use heal on him, but since it's not a human body, the Zerg body reacted to the healing by entering estrus. So MC almost got humped, but V woke up and stopped himself for the reason that MC's body can't handle it yet. And they're not married... But MC still has to follow the system tasks and 'heal' V every night while he was sleeping. Poor V.

Anyway, working at the palace gives MC a chance to receive the strictly regulated gene modificating liquid, in order to improve his body from low to ordinary. V also warned him to stay away from other and not cause trouble and keep put. MC promised. Then MC was led to the palace by some people V arranged. The garden was really in a secluded spot below the actual floating palace. His job was o casually trim the flowers, no knowledge required. So MC casually went about it. So, he thought about V and how in the future he'lll be the villaint hat control the imperial family as a regent, because he'd suppressed the princes and princesses, and the only one stronger than him - the young emperor was sickly and would die for some shady reason, leaving V to usurp control over the empire. Still, the emperor was blind and this disability would normally put him in disfavor, but he still managed to win the throne after his father's shady death and none of the other princes could stop him.

Anyway, the bushes shake and MC discovers a youth - 11-12, with a bandage over his eyes and cuts and bruises on his body from tumbling on the ground maybe. MC wonders how he came here, but the boy doesn't answer. MC heals him after the system assures him that minors won't react, then is about to leave, but the boy holds his sleeve. So MC brings him to the gazebo and lazes around and feeds him some sweets that V had cooked for him. The boy bit him 'accidentally' and tasted his blood, but then apologized. Every 2-3 days, he'd come back for sweets and to keep MC company. One day he showed up without the bandage and he looks very pretty with blond hair and empty blue eyes. He asks whether MC is here for the GM serum, and MC admits it. Then the boy says that there's a cave under here that has the imperial crystal that can modify a Zerg's body and improve it. MC remembered that the protag originally caught a princess' eyes and the princess showed him the way. So it's the same cave. MC didn't want to stay at the lowest point of the hierarchy and be treated like slave forever, so he decided to go there.

MC found the cave and snuck in with the system's cheat, then touched the crystal and really improved his body. But then the boy was suddenly there and said 'you really came'. The boy explains that the crystal is powerful but it comes with a prince. If the Zerg who uses it and improves his constitution doesn't have sex with a royal, he'll die in 3 years. MC is like =_=||| what kinda R18 story is this! But then he remembered that protag originally seemed to sleep with some princesses, so he believes this. The boy then offers his services and MC is like, but you're a kid. The boy then touches the crystal and suddenly matures - longer hair, tall body, etc. MC remembers the zombie kind and how he matured in the liquid...

Then the system reacts and says 'more powerful entity found, go do your thing' (I'm not actually quoting, but you get it). And the name the system gives for the new thigh to hug is the name of the emperor. Then he introduces himself and the MC is like:...... Casually trim flowers, find an emperor. He used to think the boy was just a bullied prince, but reality was cruel. Anyway, new task reset - heal the emperor. Which you know what means. Anyway, the emperor sweet talks MC and apologizes for hiding this from him, then goes to bite his neck and gets too excited. MC managed to push him away thinking, forget chastity, his life is in danger with this guy. Emperor apologizes and says he got too excited after the body change (from small to big etc, seems he does this regularly) and MC's blood is too sweet, but he'll control himself. Anyway, MC got scared for his life and ran. Emperor didn't chase, but thought he could find MC anywhere, as long as he's on this planet.

MC runs to V's vehicle, where V was waiting for him angry that MC was later than usual. Then he saw MC's neck, that he forgot to heal earlier and tries to touch him, but because of the system's random punishment of feeling pain when someone other than his target touches him, MC shrinks away. V goes insane, full on yandere mode. He asks whether MC went to find someone else, then starts suggesting that the promiscuous princes and princesses were bullying him, just tell him, he'll go take care of them. But MC too much in pain to speak, and also doesn't want to heal himself cause he's also a Zerg and doesn't want the consequences... SO V goes berserk, starts biting the same place on the neck to erase the mark, then left his own marks all over the MC's body. Just didn't do the deed cause of his previous reasons. When MC woke up with his whole body aching, he finds himself in a bed in the middle of a dark room, with his leg chained -_-|||. Then he started worrying about the daily tasks, and the new task is to praise the target and make him happy. Then he hears some noise and pretends to sleep, but really fell asleep.

In the dream, he sees the emperor as a boy being bullied and kicked by some people, and when he went over there, the dream changed to those people dropping to the ground with their insides gouged out. Then the emperor saying ' it's finally quiet'. They were deriding his mother for being low-born, him being disabled and so on. Then the scene changed and MC found himself in front of the sitting emperor, who tells him this is his (Emp) dream. He tells MC to come, and MC's body walks on its own and sits on the emperor's knee. MC can't actually control it, cause it's another's dream, lol. The emperor tells him some secrets - that his mother was a low class Zerg, but she was beautiful, so she was given to his father as tribute. The father liked her beauty, so he let her use the crystal to become ordinary class, but she was still a stain to imperial legacy, so she lost favor quickly. And when her son was born blind, the father thought she slept with some other low born Zerg and dunno, punished her, she died or something. E(mperor) admitted he killed his own father and grabbed the throne and such secret. MC thought he shouldn't be hearing this cause he can get killed for knowing these things. But E told him not to be scared, MC was the only one to treat him gently when he found him in his weak state and he loved MC. MC will be his empress. MC was like, what the hell is this terrifying development!

11. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    that's your reward for being kind; free powerful husband candidates :X3:

12. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:More spoilers please:blobReach::blobdrool::blobdead:im dying of suspense here!! What happens next.

Heungbo and Vi.M like this.
  13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    right now i finished reading arc 3 (ABO background), the end it was so sad and so cool at the same time, he totally die like a hero. :blobsob::blobsob:
    I still can not define who is the ML. Because there is the villain and the protagonist and some other people in each arc that coincide with the Criteria. i think maybe the ML is all of then or something. :blobconfused: seriously confusing. :blobconfused:

This novel is very similar with Quickly wear he face of the devil, because in here the story is around the original plot with the protagonist and he interfere in someway. The only difference is that the MC is not a Kick-ass like the MC of Quickly wear The face of the devil, but the Mc is very good, he is kind of funny (is hilarious the problems in which he get into because of the system:facepalm::blob_grin:)

pcheshire, Leir, MARIA12628 and 8 others like this.
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, system (ML) sounds like someone who has a NTR fetish but don't want to share MC with others, so he made MC NTR with people who are actually him.

15. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone have a clue who's the ML???

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know, is not very clear:hmm:. I have finish now of reading arc 4 and i still do not know, but i kind of think is the villain, because in all of the worlds they die together. Put its still not clear.
    Arc 4 end is so sad:blobsob: but romantic (it end in a tragic romance setting:blobconfounded:). God when is the villain going to be happy?:blobcry: So tragic, is like reading "Heroic Death system" novel.

yfndsh, cheerydandan and Vi.M like this.
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    If you know that the novel ends with one chapter, very quickly and unsatisfyingly, well... The ML is an AI that makes the trials for some futuristic world, where people have to pass in order to become citizens or something. And the AI loved the MC, so he made the trials easy for the MC to gain enough spiritual energy to get recognized as a citizen in the empire. His trials were basically a breeze. In the end, AI and MC get married, but I'm still scratching my head over what AI's body is...he said he could take the form of any of the capture targets from the trials. And yeah, he acted all of them - all the capture targets = AI controls them. Which I think was pulled out of author's ass, cause there was an extra chapter in the middle of arc 2, talking about how protag of the first world reacted when the MC died (he ate his corpse so they could be together forever, and only left the head, I so didn't need to read that, but now you can share those memories with me). If he was just a trial world simulation, why is there a need for the world to continue after MC is gone, and even show all the NPC's reactions and the world goes on after. Doesn't make sense. Especially since the AI should be aware of everything within his control. Meh. Though I didn't read that in-depth, so who knows whether I'm missing anything. Anyway, I got bored with this and will wait for the official translations, so I won't continue to MTL.

As for Arc 2, the protag would come in the story 100 years later, so the system let the MC jump to the future, leaving Villain and Emperor thinking he died. E was ready to steal MC away from V and kill V, but MC 'sacrificed' himself and before 'dying' healed E's eyes and said his only request is for E to let V live (cause V is important to the future story with protag). 100 years into the future, MC got directly into Protag's ship, but then managed to include himself in the crew and worked with P. The system recognized P was strongest, so daily tasks, etc. But then V found MC and took him back home while P was injured, and they got married. But then MC fell into vegetative state while his dreams were hijacked by E, who was still alive, when he was supposed to be dead in the story. E was asleep in his own dreams, but woke up when he sensed MC and asked MC to kill him, because he didn't want anyone else to do it. So, E dies, and MC wakes up, but it's like years later, and MC finds out V was doing him while he was out, geez. MC woke up just in time for V and P's battle and of course, P won due to story. Then MC's body was already deteriorated and he was supposed to be ejected from the story, but he first got to talk a bit with P and assure him he didn't betray him. P says he believes him. End of Arc 2. There's a lot going on, but I really don't have the time to write it all out, sorry. Next arc is ABO, where MC is O pretending to be B.

18. Tiato

Tiato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Special thanks for this splendid detail, I would not have wanted to miss it:blobdead:
    That's another level of love here.

Here too. :hmm:

19. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /stops by/
    :hmm:/Reads/
    :blobwoah:/thinks/
    :blobwoah:Yandere? :aww: :aww::aww:
    /Starts reading/ yandere danmei :cookie:= Guilty pleasure orz Forgive me:sushi_hide:/hides/

20. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite like yandere, but not this kind of yandere . . . . . :sushi_hide:
    I mean if the protag in the first world want to be together forever why he didn't kill himself so he can die or buried together w/ MC instead of eating MC corpse ? There's no point of eating MC corpse since MC died anyway (plus protag stomach will 'process' MC). Unless there's a reason, like the protag couldn't die . . . but if i was the protag and i couldn't die plus i was a yandere, i might try to find a way to make sure MC corpse won't root and keep him somewhere instead eat him, at least i can be w/ MC even though it was only a corpse.

pcheshire, wraven881 and lizabernal96 like this.