Spoiler (BL) Befriending the Most Powerful Person

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 18, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I may not look it but I have ties with the BL train master, alexfilia, ok? Just let me go, and I promised I won’t tell anyone about this incident.

VelvetRaven likes this.
  2. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    *plays with the knife*
    A secret is best kept between 2 if one "disappears" ♡♡♡
    How about that- you will be released for about a few nice spoilers/summaries of at least another 2-3 arcs? :whistle: :sushi_cool:

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    VelvetRaven, pcheshire and mereumsama like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    *gone mute from fear*

4. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

M-my sacrifice will be worth it...*sniffles* ( TT v TT )

Ryss likes this.
  5. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here it is! Continuing with this long ass Arc 3!

MC is happy that he is connected spiritually to his mech, other wise he'd lose if he did it manually. Everyone gathers around as they watch MC and Protag fight. Protag is getting serious. MC is trying to figure out a way to get beaten in 3 minutes since he doesn't want attention on himself for beating the strongest student in the school.
    Prince is watching the fight somewhere else. MC is dodging the Protag's punches blindly, but Prince is quick to see through MC's act. He knows that since Protag is strong, you'd have to be equally or more strong to avoid his attacks. Not many people can do this. Prince speculates that MC might be Hot Chips. He doesn't believe it, and decides to confirm his suspicions by going to the fight.
    In the fight, the Protag is losing his shit because the fight isn't going according to his will. He decides to end the fight by pulling out a special move. In the original story, he pulls out this move late in the story and he doesn't want to show this in class, but he feels like he has no choice. However, MC already knew about this trick.
    MC is stuck in place, he can't escape. If he tries, he'll get destroyed. Everyone is in awe of Protag, but Protag doesn't hear anything. In his mind, all he sees is MC in a disintegrated mech. Protag attacks! Although he shouldnt be able to, MC dodges Protag's attack like a drunk person and attacks Protag's cockpit, destroying the spiritual connection between the Protag and his mech. Hitting the cockpit pretty much means defeat, so MC wins the fight and everyone is in shock. Protag cannot believe. He's about to go insane that he lost to a beta. He threatens MC, saying he was going to go light on him by just injuringinju and have him leave school. Now he's going to use his spiritual energy to make MC go insane and become impaired. He's done it to many people who pissed him off, and all those people were in nursery homes confused as to what happened to them.
    Protag is getting ready to hit MC with his spiritual power, but gets a fearful premonition that that'll be a bad move. He's never felt that fear before. MC runs away because he doesn't want to stick around for much longer. Protag looks at MC and vows to get back at him.
    Prince is in the sidelines in disbelief. He is internally struggling because he sees that MC might be Hot Chips. MC could have imitated Hot Chips, but Prince knew that those moves couldn't be imitated but anyone. Prince felt the spiritual power by MC when he fought Protag. Prince was blushing hard when he felt it and almost fell to his knees when he realizes that Hot Chips was beside him all along. He finally found Hot Chips. Prince then remembers when he went to the training arena to find Hot Chips and saw MC. He thought MC was just hiding there, but was actually leaving the fight he fought. Prince should have pieced together the clues, but didn't because of stereotypes. Prince didn't hate MC because he was beta. In fact, he felt admiration and his adoration deepened for the awkward MC.
    Prince sits down and remembers all the time he snubbed MC but was always kind to him when meeting up as Hot Chips. MC doesn't mind, but Prince cannot forgive himself for being so shameful. Prince didn't stick up for MC, therefore MC had to rely on Duke.
    When Prince thought of this, he understood now why Duke and Hot Chips was so close and developed a good relationship so fast. When thinking of them together, Prince feels a lot of pain which doesn't go away for a long time.
    MC is super sweaty after fighting Protag. His mood is orz because he wanted to quickly lose the battle, but still won without doing much. He doesn't seem to think he won since he believed the Protag wasn't cautious, therefore he lost. He thinks he won by luck.
    Everyone is looking at MC in awe and at his luck. Then, Prince runs into the room and everyone stares at the Prince who has messy hair and looks rushed. Everyone didn't know the Prince's identity before, but after seeing him ask for monitors of fights and then having his request granted, everyone quickly figured it out.
    Prince sees MC and rushes towards him. MC freaks out thinking Prince will get revenge for Protag. Everyone think so too and start to mock MC since Duke wasn't around to protect him. They also do it to hold onto Prince's thighs and gain his favor. MC cringes.
    Prince's face gets ugly as people keep talking. MC gets tired from standing in one place for too long after that fight and is about to fall to the ground when Prince catches him and asks if he's ok. Everyone including MC was astounded. Things weren't going as they pictured it.
    MC says he's fine and asks what the Prince was here for. Prince says he was just walking by and caught him out of the goodwill of his heart. He apologizes that people are too rude to see whats good for them. MC calls him shameless in his heart. The onlookers were scared by Edwin's cold eyes at them.
    When Edwin looks at MC, it's softer and more gentle, making everyone confused. Prince asks for forgiveness. He doesn't mind if MC punishes him, but asks that MC doesn't leave him. MC believes that Prince has found out his identity. The onlookers feel like they're missing something important here. The ones that openly mocked MC want to run away but can't. No one understands how MC managed to get two powerful people to support him. MC panics at how everyone is looking at them and recklessly holds Prince's hands and pulls them up saying they should talk somewhere else. Prince blushes by holding hands with MC and agrees. Prince looks coldly at the crowd and tells them they better apologize to MC on the school website or suffer from his family's power. Everyone trembles.
    Prince drags MC to a remote lounge. MC doesn't look all that great. Prince asks if he's alright and MC says he's fine and directly asks if he found out his identity. Prince says he did by accident. MC feels super tired and ask Prince not to tell anyone, especially Protag. Prince vows up and down he won't. No one compares to MC, not even Protag.
    MC sighs in relief and tell him to treat him like an ordinary student. He's only Hot Chips when online. Prince says he's too kind and humble, and almost cries from feeling touched in his heart. However, he can't treat MC like another faceless person. MC: ".......fine, as long as you're happy." MC tells Prince that he can't call him Hot Chips. Prince is bashful as he says then he'll call him by his first name. In an intimate manner. MC feels second hand embarrassment from how much the Prince is blushing. It's just a name dude!
    MC says he needs to leave first. He adds in his mind that he doesn't want to meet an irritated Duke. Prince quickly asks MC what his relationship to Duke was. At the perfect timing, Duke barges in the lounge and irritatedly says MC is just a servant. Duke is irritated that he had to find MC after waiting for him for so long.

These chapters are so long, dang.

Will get back at this soon~

6. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    We will be waiting ~♡♡♡
    ...n thanks for the hard work
    Do u want the sacrefices to be minced, boiled, fried or raw?
    Tell me and i will easen your cookingtime

7. OHtheNovelty

Reading List:
    Link
    So hungry.........I like my meat to be grilled

Duke ignores Prince and tells MC to hurry up. Prince watches them leave unhappily, not believing that Duke deserves MC. MC thinks Duke will beat him up for defeating Protag since Duke's a hardcore fan. Duke instead congratulates him. He's in love with Hot Chips so he no longer pays attention to Protag. Duke continues to act tsun while treating MC well. Everyday, MC plays in the virtual world and hangs out with Prince.
    Prince one day asks why MC is so low-key. MC isn't playing for the fame and doesn't want attention. Prince admire him and asks his relationship with Duke again. MC says he owes Duke for saving him. Prince is willing to do anything to help MC get away from Duke. MC says it's ok, it's ok being with Duke. Prince is upset that MC doesn't think he's good enough, and vows to become stronger.
    MC received an email from Duke asking what is preference is. MC says he likes low-key and strong people. If Duke can get in the finals then he'll marry him. MC knows Duke won't be able to.
    Next morning, Duke pulls MC out of bed to train. Says he needs to get stronger and MC needs to as well. MC thinks, Sure ok, I kinda hate my weak Omega body, let's train! After a few days, MC immediately can tell his body became stronger.
    In the virtual world, everyone is having about Hot Chips, and he has a huge fan base. People even copied how he decorated his armor, which was started by Prince. MC saw that for the first time and almost splurted out blood. Prince's once beautiful armor looked ugly. It was covered with words and stickers about Hot Chips. MC finally feels stupid for thinking of such a name and decorating his armor like that.
    In the fight, Prince won in a landslide. Prince is bored now after tasting a fight with MC. MC comments how different Prince is when he's not with him. He looks super cold, yet warm and puppy like with him. MC walks up to Prince after the fight. Prince is surprised and flattered that MC saw his fight. MC compliments him and Prince feels his heart get hit hard by something. Prince is happy and logs out. He's in a nutrition chamber that allows him to be in the virtual chamber longer than those who use helmets. In Prince's room, it's full of MC's pictures. Prince admires a photo of MC until he spots Duke in the corner. Prince goes cold and comments how unnecessary some people are. Extras should know their place.
    Finals are here. MC is a rich man, but considered poor in the capital. He feels honored but is worried about money. Prince watches from the sidelines as he doesn't want to fight because he finds it boring. Watching MC is more exciting.
    Everyone has the chance to strut their looks, except MC who wears censorship. Everyone is stunned by how mysterious Hot Chips is. They think MC must be really ugly. Everyone went crazy when Protag showed his face. His fans quadrupled after he revealed his face.
    At school, hordes of people follow Protag and snub MC. Prince watches and forces himself to calm down in case he goes ballistic. Prince consoles MC but MC says not to mind it.
    In another room, Duke's older bro is trying to find more info on Hit Chips. He's worried about Duke being Prince L's rival, and hopes he doesn't pursue any more.
    Older Duke gets a notification that MC is actually at the Imperial college. Older Duke understands it's about time he goes to visit his little brother.

I finished arc 3 by myself and omg these arcs are all long. They're nothing like FOD or HDS. Those chapters are short compared to these. Almost 20-25 chapters per arc, my god.

8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:X3::X3::LOL:(y) thanks!!!! I so look forward to your spoilers. Since I hate MTL so much!!!! Please spoil me more!!!! Love you long time!!!!

OHtheNovelty likes this.
  9. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the great work
    *takes a certain sacrefice out*
    Just thought of sth: smoked meat is great as well... how about half/half with the grilled version?

10. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this funny. ≧∇≦ (sorry)

11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda funny. I'm starting to like the summeries more so than some stories!!!! Idk sometimes reading the plot is so good but when I read the actual story. Sometimes it's so annoying. Like "lovable package" awesome summery and very interesting plot, but when I read the story the mc cries too much.... :(

12. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    ....seems like it is time to use the emergency foo- *cough* no- emergency offering .... :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    ...*searches for the keys to a certain somebodys cell*
    ....o_O seems like i lost them somewhere...
    Where were my lockpicks again...:hmm:

13. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These cliffs are deeep. OHtheNovelty definitely learned "How to turn spoilers into cliffhangers 101"

14. Nami Heartfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdead: the ABO world is verrrryyyyy long.
    *currently mtling chapter 51*

15. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil sth following @OHtheNovelty s Spoilers?

16. Nami Heartfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try? @OHtheNovelty correct me if I'm wrong at some parts (since my brain is bad)... This is the first time I ever did this.
    • Recently, MC gets dizzy when exercising. Sometimes, it is faint fever. However, MC doesn't take this seriously and thought it was because of the hot weather. However, when the Prince sat next to him and whispered casually how his body tastes good, MC realizes that the problem is very serious and decided to go home to ask the original's parents how to solve the problem.
    • Duke's older brother investigates MC since from his understanding of Duke's character, he dislikes people who are not pleasing to the eye (or something like that). MC's information was normal until he read about the MC getting expelled because of the incident in the bathroom (I don't understand this part) then relying on Duke to return to school, after that relying on the thigh of the Prince and then him defeating the Protagonist. Duke's older brother was shocked then pondered whether MC was Hot Chips. After all, MC was only a beta. He returns home and meets Duke and MC. When MC went to do something, Big Brother asked a couple of questions to Duke then told him to observe MC with his own eyes.
    • MC encounters the Prince at the waiting room at the port. MC asks why he was there, Prince replies that he doesn't trust MC to be alone and that he is willing to go with him than sit on class. MC doesn't reject him so the two went in the spaceship together. In the middle of the travel, MC wanted to go to the bathroom and hit a person as soon as he pushed the door. The person hits the ground with an awful face. MC uses his power to heal the the person since he was assured that the people in the current world were humans. However, as soon as he healed the person, the person's body began to heat up, excited. And at that moment, MC remembers that the villain of the world was a Zerg. And the Zerg in this world was more dangerous than the previous world. In the original text, the Zerg attacked humanity and the Protagonist used his mental power to save everyone. As a prince, Prince L did not do anything so he lost the heart of the people. Seeing that the Zerg was waking up, MC leaned him against the wall and hurried back.
    • After hours of travelling, they had finally arrived. The Prince remained unknowing of the incident at the ship. The Prince followed MC like an obedient daughter-in-law :blobxd:. MC introduces the Prince as a classmate to his parents. The Prince, who was still embarrassed, praised MC a lot. Since parents like their children being praised a lot, the Prince became pleasing to their eyes. MC suspects that the 'pleasing to their eyes' was like looking at a wife. They then talk about MC's incident at school. The Prince's mood became low at the mention of the Duke. As soon as the Prince fell asleep, MC and his parents went to talk about his inhibitors.
    • The next day, MC woke up to see the Prince in an apron, with a shy face and a plate on hand. MC's mother was happy about how good the Prince was, willing to help early in the morning. The Prince gets embarrassed again. MC's father looked at the Prince as if he was looking at a son-in-law. Fortunately, the Prince doesn't know MC was an omega and thought that MC's parents were very kind. After meal, the Prince went to the kitchen to study what to do at noon. So virtuous ah.
    • The three continued yesterday's topic. They all looked very serious. At some point of the conversation, there was a sudden noise outside the door. MC's heart was shocked and he rushed to the door. He hit the Prince as he opened the door, the tray on the Prince's hands falling to the ground. MC: "Did you hear what we have said?"
    ... ngnnnn. I'm bad at this. :notlikeblob:

17. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey! I only remember this arc after your post.

The original host tried to peek the Protag in the shower room, so he got beaten by the Protag's fans and was expelled. TBH the Protag is such a manipulator, I hate him so much!

And the Prince that you mentioned is actually not a Prince. He might be a cousin of the Prince or sth.
    The real Prince = Protag's half-brother = the ML = the Zerg that MC met in the ship.
    The Zerg Queen replaced the actual Queen candidate, married the Emperor and fell in love. And she's so freaking jealous and possessive, so much so that the Emperor disliked her.

18. Nami Heartfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrug* I just used the terms @OHtheNovelty used. :blobReach: Yep, they're cousins.

OHtheNovelty likes this.
  19. OHtheNovelty

Reading List:
    Link
    They're cousins but he was mentioned to be a prince too (guess cuz he's related to royalty? That makes no sense but MTL gave me that and I have no idea what to call him otherwise)

And thanks for spoiling things after me @Nami Heartfilia ! Youre doing great! This arc was so long and like someone else said, the story is actually more boring than what the spoilers are making it seem. There's sooooo many unnecessary details and repeated info that I got bored reading. Couldn't do the spoilers anymore, I had no motivation.

Seductive_Cucumber likes this.
  20. Nami Heartfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So you got bored too orz :blobsweat_2:
    Just asking... @OHtheNovelty , do you spoil by chapter by chapter?

OHtheNovelty likes this.