Spoiler (BL) Befriending the Most Powerful Person

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Akriti Kar

Akriti Kar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconded!!
    (I only made the account over here 2 weeks ago but I have been following this spoiler thread for one month as it is one of my favourite stories. My first comment in N.U. Forum. So, hi everybody:blobhug:)

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. Shikha

Shikha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome to NU

Heungbo likes this.
  3. Akriti Kar

Akriti Kar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

Heungbo likes this.
  4. Akriti Kar

Akriti Kar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, I decided to spoil this novel. Except I am a beginner at mtl. So, sorry if I take some time.

5. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I remember this arc... my favorite pair for the MC here is the ancestor (the fragment) and also the real fairy ancestor... Lala can't wait for this arc to be translated :aww::blob_pompom:

pcheshire, Sophie Velazco and Heungbo like this.
  6. 72

72 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTLer here bc translation has basically stopped:
    Arc 1: Already translated - Zombie apocalypse
    Arc 2: Partly translated - Zerg/interstellar
    Arc 3: ABO world
    Arc 4: Cultivation arc
    Arc 5: Fantasy arc (as in Dark Gods and Light Gods and Holy Saints)
    Arc 6: Gaming/virtual reality arc
    Arc 7: Another Western fantasy arc but more rpg with a demon king
    MTL is kind of confusing, so spare me pls
    I haven't gotten really far into the novel yet and have just skimmed over but it's really good!
    For the readers who have already read the first arc:
    Basically Yin Han goes crazy after Shao Ci dies, and *warning* eats his body--very yandere
    Here's the vague MTL of the extra:
    It has been several months since the death of Zombie King. After the biggest threat of Zombie King was eliminated, the S-city base had developed a cure, and the incredible eighth-level power Yin Han has attracted countless other strong bases and civilians came to visit, but within a few months of work, it developed into the most powerful base nearby.

And the fact that Yin Han is still single has caused countless people to move. Everyone knows that Yin Han once liked a healer named Shao Ci, but that healer was killed by a zombie king in a mission. Now, what threat does a dead person have?

Everyone firmly believes that there will be more people around Yin Han within three months, but until now, no one has succeeded in the ranks, and from time to time, they can hear the news that Yin Han's people are driven out of the base by means. Someone asked what happened to those people, and they kept silent, one by one, as if they had been frightened.

As a person who has been with Yin Han for a long time, Xiao Zheng's status in the base is naturally not low. After once again rejecting a man who wanted him to be a matchmaker, Xiao Zheng sighed, remembering the scene they saw when they hurried to the city center that day.

Even though more than half a year has passed, the picture on that day is still as clear as it was yesterday.

At that time, the Zombie King was nowhere to be found, and Yin Han was half-knelt on the ground holding Shao Ci's body. Everyone could not see his expression, and could only hear him muttering something to the body. Sleep again ... we should go back, I will take you back now ... "

Although everyone is not very clear about what happened after Shao Ci was taken away by the zombie king, they still know Yin Han likes Shao Ci very much and can't bear seeing this scene.

"Boss, Boss ..." A man finally couldn't help but say, "Boss, Xiao Shao, he's dead ... But he has completed the mission before his death, and now Zombie King is dead, he can be at ease. Go, let's bury him ... "

"No, he can't go." Yin Han's voice became a little hoarse, his gaze gazing at the person in his arms. At this time, Shao Ci was already pale, but his expression was very peaceful, as if there was no regret.

"Why can you still look so calm after you leave me? Have you never put me in your heart?" Yin Han almost hysterically said these words, then lowered his head and smiled. After a few moments, "Don't think that, even if I die, I won't let you go like this."

Then, he actually bite Shao Ci's shoulder with a bite and tore a piece of meat from it.

The next picture is too terrible, everyone dare and couldn’t come forward to stop it, just watched Yin Han like a madman, tearing the piece of meat off the corpse and eating it. Any zombies are terrible.

Had it not been for Yin Han shedding tears, everyone would have thought that he was becoming a zombie.

When the corpse had only his head still intact, Yin Han calmed down and gently held up the head, as if doing something extremely holy, and kissed the pale lips.

"Now we are one," whispered Yin Han with a cold smile: "You can not run away from me."

-

memories of the TV drama horrific images, Xiao Zheng holding a tray filled with food to go Entering the room, this is the best location for the entire S city base, occupying a floor of space, and also the place where the psionicists in all bases dream of coming.

Unlike the extravagant and luxurious fantasies that others have imagined, the decoration in the room is quite simple, similar to the room where Yin Han just came to S in the past, and even the furniture was moved from that place ... probably this reminds him of that time.

At this moment, the sun was pouring down from the window, and Yin Han was sitting against the bedside, holding a book in his hand and reading it softly.

This picture can be said to be so beautiful, except for the skull in front of him.

After undergoing various treatments by the researchers, the skull completely maintained the appearance of his life. If one didn't pay attention to the neck down, it would look like a person who was still asleep at a glance.

"I'm very good today." After finishing reading for a while, Yin Han gently looked at the head in front of him, and stretched out his hand, stroking the cold cheek, as if he was facing a real person. "I wish it would be so peaceful in the future." People who tried to seduce Yin Han in the past were frightened after seeing this picture.

Xiao Zheng put the food on the table aside, and couldn't bear to look any longer, and turned and left here.

Probably as long as Yin Han is alive, such a scene will always exist.
    I tried to smooth some things over but parts of the MTL were really hard to comprehend orz

7. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of scene will make you wonder whether the world the mc passes through are really a bunch of data or real worlds...

Heungbo likes this.
  8. VelvetRaven

VelvetRaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um hi guys hehe I'm a translator at Chrysanthemum Garden, and recently I picked up this novel! I'm just translated chapter 21, so um if anyone wants to check it out, please do!!! This novel is great UWU :) hope you enjoy reading, and tell me if I translated anything wrong <3

9. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Been waiting for someone to pick this up :blobxd:

VelvetRaven likes this.
  10. Vampire Maiden

Vampire Maiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was worried people wouldn't like it. Your message reassures me on that front. I'm glad you like the snippets, too! They're scenes I think people would enjoy.

Ling Wangchen is my favorite as well! :blobhighfive: :blobxd:The author put a lot of focus on him this arc, so maybe that's part of the reason :hmm: