Spoiler (BL) Begging You to Break Off This Engagement!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by insteadofdeath, May 7, 2018.

1. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 求求你退婚吧 (Begging You to Break Off This Engagement!)
    Author: 困成熊猫
    Raw: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/32499.html

Super rough summary: The MC (shou) is Luo Fei, the ML (gong) is Xi Yan Qing.
    The person who Luo Fei dislikes most is Xi Yan Qing. Who would have thought that they would get into an accident together and transmigrate to ancient times... and become an engaged couple!

This is a slice of life country story. No golden fingers, no OP main characters.

I haven't read far, but here are more details:
    There are 3 genders, ML is a guy, MC is a "xiao ge", basically a man that can give birth, but he has low fertility so when the story starts someone has JUST refused to marry the original.

The family decides to marry him to ML. MC is unwilling... and is even more unwilling when he finds out ML is, well, ML, who he hated in his past life - because he considered ML his love rival.

MC is gay, but finds the idea of being able to give birth weird, that's why he doesn't want to marry, ESPECIALLY ML.

But he eventually agrees.

MC is confused by how well ML treats him in this world, haha, although they didn't interact much, ML seems to treat him like... a brother? (Sorry, this MC is kind of dense.)

Ah, ML was an agriculture major, MC studied entertainment, so MC worries about making money until he decides he can do sewing/embroidery.

Where I am i nthe story, MC just got ridiculed by the original's ex's current wife (if that's not clear, the guy who dumped the original, who is now married - THAT guy's wife... orz sorry.) And now because of that MC wants... ... a cow.

Anyway, it's a funny story.

Also the first I've seen that deals with the toilet problem when you transmigrate into an ancient time. One of the things ML says to try to convince MC to marry him is that he will give him a toilet with water so he can properly clean his ass after he takes a dump!

Anyway that's all the spoilers I have.

It's very funny and sweet. If you like quietly black belly MLs, of the doting kind, it's for you! MC is dumb, funny, and hot tempered. The MC transmigrates into family that loves him, which is refreshing. There is less face slapping, and more squabbling.

I don't have time to give more spoilers, but hopefully this interests some of you!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    does the ml know the mc transmigrated?

i hope we see mpreg and lil buns!

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss

cici, maya_sov, jadelin and 14 others like this.
  3. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't until ML walks into the room, and MC immediately recognizes him, points his finger at ML, and yells, "I don't want to marry you!" But that's when ML is first introduced, so... that's just my guess, haha!

The scene above is when ML first visits MC and his family.

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how is mc family like? .... did ml really made him a toilet? :D

5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    求求你退婚吧 - qiú qiú nǐ tuì hūn bā
    my best guess would be 'please you withdraw marriage ok?

Lol, ML offers a toilet..pft.....cough.....seems funny so far.

6. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Feii checked it for me, seems my translation is ok! Phew.

And, yeah. MC is a little dumb, but he's also hilarious, and the way ML puts up with it with a straight face is funny and cute! He also gives MC medicine for some... uhm... unfortunate injuries... related to... his attempts to use the toilet in ancient times. I died laughing.

7. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd marry for that dowry too if I were in his place :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Living in an age without proper toilets? You might as well kill me ahahahahhaha *sets up camp*

HC, wraven881, Hanaru and 9 others like this.
  8. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey! Finally my loooong unanswered question will be now given one xD hahaha the toileeeeets gahd xD.. imma pitch a big camp in here *v*)/ Thank you for this and the pokes *v*)/

MiserableSOUL, Hanaru and solomaize like this.
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That would seal the deal for me too! Smart ML xDD

wraven881, Hanaru and busyoldfool like this.
  10. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol
    toilet paper? XD

11. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh oh, i know this author! One of my favorite:aww: Ive read all her books, but i dont remember this one.. it’s a new book?

HesheFell, insteadofdeath and readerz like this.
  12. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read this....
    ML said to MC that if they’re engaged and then marriage, MC will have a friend that he can talk to and improve their living environment together. MC then agreed to this because of the toilet etc. iirc ML made a beautiful toilet bowl to MC. And there’re some funny things. First, MC’s little brother think that the toilet bowl is literally a bowl for food because the bowl is so beautiful and then he used it for eating....when he knew the truth....he cried and vomited:blobjoy:. Second, there’s a tradition, they should give each others their precious token...i forgot what ML give....MC didn’t prepared anything and give the toilet bowl back to ML....ML and the little brother are stunned...but then ML smiled and accepted it:blobjoy::blobjoy:

13. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meeee likes this!!!! It seems fun!
    *preparing to camp for spoilers*

Hanaru likes this.
  14. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to tell you! This novel is MPreg!!!

So MC is the third gender, and he have that red mark thing in his body. It’s color is pale. Many people think that MC will difficult to have a child because the color of the mark is not red. It’s one of the reasons why the ex-boyfriend dump the original (his mother didn’t agree). But It’s not true....the mark color will change when pregnancy and it can be used to determine the gender of the baby. MC will get pregnant pretty early....

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the mc while pregnant? ...does he feel weird / have morning sickness?

Also do people spoil him?

And do we see his ex fiance again?

Rangeles likes this.
  16. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the break up with the ex was because of wrong knowledge- cuz the mark changes colour while being pregnant?

17. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    So.....after they married, MC didn’t think their relationship as a real husband and wife. But later, MC face the reality, he fell in love with ML, accept their relationship, accept that he can give birth etc. Morning sickness? Of course. MC always sleepy, eat a lot etc. MC, ML and MC Family didn’t think that MC is pregnant. When they got the news, they are overjoyed. Especially ML. Iirc ML actually love MC even in their last life (their original world)
    MC Family really spoiled MC. Especially their mother. Iirc MC is the only third gender in the family. All the siblings live in harmony. The originalMC died from suicide because of the break up. OriginalMC quite obsessed with the ex-boyfriend. The family comfort MC etc. ML also really spoiled MC. Typical wife slave~
    MC face is sooooo beautifulllll. When they held the wedding ceremony, the ex-boyfriend lurking in the crowd. And then saw the breathtaking MC, and felt regret in their heart about why he agree to marry someone who’s not as beautiful as MC and why he listened to his mother advised to dump the MC. He should just married MC and so on.

I don’t really remember the reason about the break up. But ex-boy mother didn’t like the MC because his mark color is pale, and she thinks that MC can’t get pregnant. But i think, the reason she disliked MC is not just because the color of the mark...
    Yupp it will changed color while pregnant. Iirc their (first?) child is a boy, and while MC pregnant, the color change to red...

18. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    *facepalm* the fluff?!
    That woman is supposed to be a native...

Thanks for the hard work

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we see the mc give birth? +_+
    And do we see his kids after?
    And does the ml worry about mc when he is feeling unwell?(what does he do to confront him?)

20. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to be on my watch thread because of the toilet problem. All novels talk about going to ancient times and the like but never mentioned the problems of necessary human needs like a toilet hahahaah.
    Thank you for the spoilers everyone!

Rangeles, Darcy and Silver_ like this.