Recommendations [BL] Boss-Subordinate relationship

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vierne, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern, cultivation, historical, interstellar, apocalypse, transmigration, quick transmigration, etc. I'm fine with any. The boss-subordinate relationship can be formal or not like, A doesn't sees B as his boss but follows B and listens to his commands. It's a bit hard to explain so I'll just drop some novels for reference. Shou/uke/bottom MC and HE only please.

All novels that I know:
    • The Reader and the Protagonist Definitely have to be in True Love - ML is the leader of their group while MC follows ML and gives advices few times
    • I Wasn't Born Lucky - MC acts as the leader (unintentionally) and ML just follows the MC quietly.
    • I Rely on Poverty to Sweep Through Survival Games - Leader MC and servant (???) ML. ML is not really a servant it's just that I don't know how to describe him. He has that "one hell of a butler" vibe but he's not a butler.
    Game, Live Stream - Group leader ML & member MC.
    • Opening a Shop in the Nightmare World - Boss MC & servant (not really) ML.
    • Reborn as a System - Host ML & system MC.
    • The King's Game
    Necromancer Survival - Master MC & servant ML... my ass. Anyone who'd read this would know what I'm talking about.
    • Create Hidden Endings
    • The King of Despair and Divine Beast
    • I’m Not Human
    • After the White Moonlight Came Back, The Stand-in Fell into Unemployment Crisis
    • Today Prime Minister Also Wants to Bang His Head on the Pillar
    • Spoiled
    • He's Not My Shadow Guard, He's My Lover

2. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
  3. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assitant Architect : literally boss and employee lol (Gong Boss x Shou Employee, Modern)

I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy! : entertaiment world (Gong Boss (amnesia cutie) x Shou Host (Umm, something like Master of Ceremony or the host of variety show/award/other show)

Accidental Mark : superr cutee and fluffy ABO world, entertaiment world (Boss Gong Alpha x Actor Shou Omega)

Card Room : survival games (Leader of Investigation Police in Real Life (got called group leader Yu) Gong x Leader of The Team card world Shou)

The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse : apocalypse world (Strong and Supernatural Person Gong x Leader of The Team Ordinary Person Shou)

More Than A Few Blessings : modern and light bussiness world (Boss Gong x Assistant/Employee Shou)

My Artist Is Reborn : modern entertaiment industry (Agent and Boss Shou x Singer Gong)

4. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!