Chinese (BL) Caesar

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Selax, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Caesar (凯撒)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1903431
    NU Link: None
    Description: @alexfilia
    Summary: 诺尔森·多诺顿 Nuo Er Sen (Google whispered: Knowlsen) · Duo Nuo Dun (Google also told me: Multi-Norton XD), people have always called this founder of the Duo Nuo dynasty/empire as the Terrible Tyrant (lit. 海妖之王 = super demonic king??). His entire life was rocky with ups-and-downs, brimming with all kinds of crafty plots and scheming that it is wholly possible to write the most legendary saga based on his historical court struggle to the king's throne. He who had been deprived of love from his father (king) since childhood, however, used his own intelligence and wits to seize the title of King and behead (the opposition??). Yet it's a shame, Knowlsen · Duo Nuo Dun had never once thought that after just finally obtaining the throne, he'd be checkmated under the very hand of his most trusted younger brother, 凯撒·多诺顿 Caesar · Duo Nuo Dun.
    戚唯冷 Qi Wei Leng (MC), even as a university student of the history faculty, had great difficulty imagining that one day, he'd transmigrate to that legendary saga, or rather, the exceptionally short-lived monarch about to face all sorts of challenges. (?? clunky sentence)
    Originally familiar with the history, yet witnessing with his very own eyes left him completely dumbfounded (more accurately, it's like, when you're expectations are undermined??my brain's chugging along slower than usual today, sorry;;)
    Was it not said that Caesar · Duo Nuo Dun was the King's favourite (son)......But this malnourished small child with a starved complexion, is he truly that historical, cold-blooded, and cheerless/lonely monarch?
    Qi Wei Leng: Fine then, since (I am) already aware of the future, then I definitely won't easily lose/be defeated.
    However, history......is it truly that simple to change/alter?

alexfilia likes this.
  2. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: Is there a spoiler thread for this novel.

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    ferrelrose likes this.
  4. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasnt to read this! +1