Recruitment [BL][Chrysanthemum Garden] Looking For Translator/Editor/Proofreader/TLC

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Elestrea, May 31, 2019.

1. Cat_the_axe

Cat_the_axe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

List of Currently Available Projects:
    1. Turing's Code - LF: Co-translator (Average Word/Chapter: 7.3k)
    2. Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food - LF: Editor (Average Word/Chapter: 5k)
    3. Violant of the Silver - LF: Editor (Average Word/Chapter: 3.3k)
    NOTE: Please read the positions of each novel carefully as some of the novels are looking for Co-Translators and NOT editors!

Please head over to this form if you want to apply as an Editor/Proofreader/TLC! https://forms.gle/YqSyL6hSeoR3rUXn6
    To Apply as a Co-translator/Translator please head over to Chrysanthemum Gardens site and not the form!

2. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. Turing's Code - LF: Co-translator (Average Word/Chapter: 7.3k)
    2. Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food - LF: Editor (Average Word/Chapter: 5k)
    3. Violant of the Silver - LF: Editor (Average Word/Chapter: 3.3k)
    4. After Transmigrating into an Omega, I was Marked by the Enemy - LF: Editor & TLC (Average Word/Chapter: 3.2-3.5k)
    NOTE: Please read the positions of each novel carefully as some of the novels are looking for Co-Translators and NOT editors!

Please head over to this form if you want to apply as an Editor/Proofreader/TLC! https://forms.gle/YqSyL6hSeoR3rUXn6
    To Apply as a Co-translator please head over to Chrysanthemum Gardens site and not the form!

We are currently not looking for new Translators only Co-Translators or Translators who are willing to pick up a dropped novel from the site. If either of the positions interest you please go to the site!

3. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 5k)
    2. After Transmigrating into an Omega, I was Marked by the Enemy - LF: TLC (Average word/chapter: 3.2-3.5k)
    3. Everyone Knows I'm a Good Person - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3-4k)
    4. The Demon King Always Thinks I'm Secretly In Love With Him - LF: Co-translator (Average word/chapter: 3-4k)
    5. Blooming Romance - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 2.5k)

To Apply as a Co-translator please head over to Chrysanthemum Gardens site and not the form!

We are currently not looking for new Translators only Co-Translators or Translators who are willing to pick up a dropped novel from the site. If either of the positions interest you please go to the site!

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  4. Yui1083

Yui1083 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm, I'm actually translating for another site, but I'm really interested in editing a BL novel. Are there any restrictions, or am I allowed to submit a form? XD

5. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late reply, there's no restrictions just after you're done don't forget to @ a mod on discord about your form so we can give you the test if you still want to try out.

6. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. After Transmigrating into an Omega, I was Marked by the Enemy - LF: TLC (Average word/chapter: 3.2-3.5k)
    2. Blooming Romance - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 2.5k)
    3. Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 5k)
    4. Everyone Knows I'm a Good Person - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3-4k)
    5. Reborn As The Villain President's Lover - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 2.4k)
    6. RPG - LF: Co-translator (Average word/chapter: 5.2k)
    7. The Demon King Always Thinks I'm Secretly In Love With Him - LF: Co-translator (Average word/chapter: 3-4k)
    8. Turing's Code - LF: Editor & Proofreader, you need to have read the novel beforehand to try for the position (Average word/chapter: 7.4k)
    9. You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow - LF: Editor with knowledge of the kinds of terms gamer's like to use while playing a battle royale. (Average word/chapter: 4.5k)

7. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does PISDD have a free spot? I'm looking to apply as a proofreader/editor (my ability is likely between the two) and my form was for the proofreader.

8. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. Blooming Romance - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 2.5k)
    2. Discussing the Correct Posture to Enjoy Dog Food - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 5k)
    3. Peerless Immortal Surrounded by Demonic Disciples - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 4k)
    4. Befriending the Most Powerful Person - LF: Translator (Average word/chapter: 6.4k) - Requirement: Must be 18 or older to translate
    5. Dating the Strongest Boss - LF: Translator (Average word/chapter: 3.1k)
      - Requirement: Must be 18 or older to translate.
    6. The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol’s Fake Boyfriend - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3.5k)
      - Requirement: Must edit at least one chapter a week.
    7. Violant of the Silver - LF: Editor (NOT Proofreader. Average word/chapter: 3.3k)- Requirements: 1) Must have read the novel thus far. 2) Must edit at least one chapter a week. 3) Must be willing to learn.
    8. You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 4.5k)
      - Requirements: Needs to be knowledgeable of the kinds of terms gamer's like to use while playing a battle royale.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  9. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. Blooming Romance - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 2.5k)
    2. Beastman Forcefully Raising a Wife - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3-4k)
      - Requirements: Must be 18 or older. 2) Must edit at least two chapters a week.
    3. Do You Remember My Name? - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3.5k-4k)
      - Requirement: 1) Must be able to handle translators that procrastinate a lot. 2) Edit a chapter within 24 hours.
    4. The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol’s Fake Boyfriend - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3.5k)
    5. You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 4.5k)
      - Requirements: Needs to be knowledgeable of the kinds of terms gamer's like to use while playing a battle royale.
    Please head over to this form if you want to apply as an Editor/Proofreader/TLC!
    https://forms.gle/YqSyL6hSeoR3rUXn6

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  10. SlimySer

SlimySer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, do you still need editors? I would like to work as editor/proofreader for Do you know my name? Or daily life of being the campus idol's fake bf. I also know basic Chinese since I studied in a Chinese highschool.

11. Adlt_1226

Adlt_1226 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t seem to find the #recruitment channel at discord haha how do i sign up? I’ve accomplished the google form via link above looking forward to working with you (if i ever get the chance)

12. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. Do You Remember My Name? - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3.5k-4k)
      - Requirement: 1) Must be able to handle translators that procrastinate a lot. 2) Edit a chapter within 24 hours.

2. Fantasy Farm - LF: Translator (Average wordchapter: 6k)
      - Requirement: Must be 18 or older.

3. Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 4.5k)
      - Requirement: 1) Must be able to do 3 chapters a week. 2) Must be 18+ years old

4. Meeting A Demonic Cultivator, Even God Cries - LF: Translator (Average word/chapter: 5k-5.7k per chapter)
      - Requirement: Must be 18 or older to translate

5. The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol’s Fake Boyfriend - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 3.5k)

6. Unlimited Cycles of Death - LF: Co-Translator (Average word/chapter: 3.4k for Arc 1; 6k for later arcs)
      - Requirement: Fluency in English and no need for an editor

7. You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow - LF: Editor (Average word/chapter: 4.5k)
      - Requirements: MANDATORY knowledge of battle royale and other online gaming/streaming terminology. Please do not apply if you are not knowledgeable of Chinese the basic gaming terms used in the novel.
    Please head over to this form if you want to apply as an Editor/Proofreader/TLC!
    https://forms.gle/YqSyL6hSeoR3rUXn6

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  13. Cat_the_axe

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE ON RECRUITMENT CHANGES!

Translators & Co-Translators:
    Please apply through the recruitment form on the website:
    https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/recruitment/
    If you're accepted, someone will be in touch.

Note: Novels that have stopped updating for a month and are looking for main translators (which essentially means that it was dropped for whatever reason), can be considered up for grabs. If you are a translator who would like to pick up where the novel stopped and continue translating it elsewhere rather than join the CG team, please DM @xiin#7890

Editors, Proofreaders & Translation Checkers:

You will need to DM on discord the main translator for the project directly to apply!!
    Copy & paste this form and send it directly to the main translator via DMs:
    • Hi, I'd like to apply to join your project!
    • Name:
    • Novel:
    • Position: (Editor/Proofreader/Translation Checker)
    • How many hours a week can you help:
    PROJECTS LOOKING FOR TRANSLATORS:

1. The Scum Shou's Survival Guide
      - LF: Co-Translator
      - Requirement:
      1) Minimum 1 release/week commitment preferred but not required.
      2) Must be 18+ to help Co-translate
      - Average word count/chapter: 4k-6k

2. Unlimited Cycles of Death
      - LF: Co-Translator
      - Requirement:
      1) Fluency in English and no need for an editor
      2) Must be 18+
      - Average word count/ chapter: 3.4k for Arc 1; 6k for later arcs

PROJECTS LOOKING FOR EDITORS:
    Please remember to DM on discord the main translator for the project directly to apply!!
    1. You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow
      - LF: Proofreader
      - Requirement:
      1) MANDATORY knowledge of battle royale and other online gaming/streaming terminology.
      Please do not apply if you are not knowledgeable of Chinese the basic gaming terms used in the novel.
      - Average word count/chapter: 4.5k

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    Helaine and xiin like this.