Forgotten Title BL DANMEI

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MofuMofu, Nov 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. MofuMofu

MofuMofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna to read these few novelis, but i cant find them. Please, anyone. Help me find the Chinese tittle. I wanna read them again ಥ_ಥ
    Here is the description of different novels :

1. The first novel i wanna read is a QT Novel. In the first world, i remember he is wake up and be gang up by gangster or something. And the ML is the boss and he is leading the boys to surrond him (not for something dirty, alright?!). And something happening, they end up falling in luv. Near the end, ML killing the protagonist of that world because he wanna avenge MC (they already fall in love with each other at this point). The consequenses is, the world bcm destroyed, and apocalypse zombies is coming to the world. End of the story' one. And the second story' of this novel, MC became a zombie, he is still have concious. He is wandering around and someday he meet ML been surround by many zombies. He is killing the zombies with his powerfull thunder ability. Sees him, MC didnt approace. He is running away. Luckily, ML see him. And he self-blame himself for leaving MC alone. They are together again. In the ending of second story', they build a world where zombies and human can coexsist with each other.

2. Another novel i remember but didnt find is, another QT novel. I didnt remember which world it was but, i believe the MC became a little bear in an orc world. The ML is a mermaid man. ML is a powerfull fighter, but he always straying himself from other villager, and other orcs didnt have the courage to closing their relationship because he is a good fighter. The MC is building his own house with bricks, and he popularized this kind of building there.:blobpeek:

3. The third novel i search is another QT novel. The MC is originaly a prince of snow country. The country is in danger, and he Made a contract with system' because he wanna go back before all the tragedy happening to his country. I just remember this. :facepalm:

Please ... Anyone... Help me. I thank you all in advance. ಥ_ಥ

2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3rd one is Cannon Fodder Cheat System

MofuMofu likes this.
  3. MofuMofu

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked it. Its not what i searched i think ಥ‿ಥ but thanks youuuu

4. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ash_Kira and MofuMofu like this.
  5. MofuMofu

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked it and this is it! Its really the third novel i forgot!! Thank youuuu (ᗒᗩᗕ)

sixone7 likes this.
  6. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad I could help :)

7. MofuMofu

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, i remember other novel that i lost again. I Will adding again, hoping someone can recognise some of them too.

4. The fourth novel still QT novel. The novel i searched is, the MC is actually a love God? He is paired to ML that actually a heavenly God, the king of all gods, but he is still a young God. The mission is, MC have to defeat all gods other than the ML. Because of others God want to put ML to death. I remember, the other God had to stumbling ML live to mess. ML is forgotten he is a God. He is reincarnated as an ordinary human. And MC, he too didnt remember he is a love God. Near the end, the MC and ML, with the system' defeating all gods that opposing them.

5. The fifth novels i forget is STIL QT. I remember the system' is taken shape as a white Lotus. The system' is kinda naive, like a child towards MC. Before trasnmigrate to each world, MC need to pluck System petals to randomly assigned to each world. I remember, one of the world MC gone too is a Disney Type story', which the Lotus system' loved. The story' in thedisney Type story' is messed up. They are snow white, little mermaid etc.

6. The sixth novel is still QT. but i am not sure ITS still the sama story' of the fifth novel i searched or not. In this novel, i remember MC had a job to scummed the scum. The second arc (?) Is about a Noble Chinese in the past story'. The scum is MC Own cousin i guess? The cousin is making the MC as a subtitute. So MC is going along with the scum, pretending have a same personality as his white Moonlight, BUT, at the same time, he is pusposely make a difference of his personality with the white Moonlight, because he want the scum remember him vividly, and knowing they are different kind of person. Worry not, the scum is not the ML. MC end up marry ML, the scum then falling in love with MC. He end up subtituting his own white Moonlight as MC. Its a reverse and face slap from MC lmao (●♡∀♡)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Ash_Kira likes this.
  8. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sixone7 and MofuMofu like this.
  9. Maggie1214

Maggie1214 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fourth one should be 'The Return of the Lord God' again