Forgotten Title BL demon lord(?) MC (spoilers ofc)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Flored49, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Flored49

Flored49 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to everyone first.
    So, I'm looking for this chinese (I'm 99% sure, it has been a LONG time since) novel in which I remember certain parts (sorry that I can't give more).
    ML was a demon hunter, and MC was a the Demon Lord (I THINK), but for some reason went into the human realm to try to break the wall that separated demons and humans to let demons enter and cause trouble. MC was in the entertainment circle (I THINK, VERY DOUBTFUL).
    1. I think that it may be in the first chapters, in where the ML (some kind of demon hunter?) was fighting MC (he didnt know it was him) and stabbed his stomach with a sword with some kind of magic that made MC can't heal it.
    2. MC was in bed with someone (not ML) about to have sex and ML calls him, MC's partner responds and says something quick and ends the call. ML thought that something happened that MC didn't answer for himself, so he goes to de hotel in where MC was and once in front of the door he hears the other two and opens thinking that MC is fighting. The ML then discovers them about to have sex and he throws MC's partner out of the room. ML then starts getting jealous and starts to undress MC (he's not against it) and when he gets his shirt off he sees the scar he left on the demon he had fought. He discovers that MC was a demon (and then I forgot the rest).
    3. MC results to be the ML's past master. It seemed to be that when ML's master died he (ML) tried to search for his soul but couldn't find it (it was said that it was because the soul went into the demon realm, where it couldn't be found) and thought he master died died. But as I said, it went into the demon realm and became MC.

That's all I remember, thank you.

2. Aniv2008

Aniv2008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    …camping

3. FrozenCitrus

FrozenCitrus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be "Demon Boss in the Human World".