Spoiler (Bl) Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From Trash Bin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Apr 15, 2019.

1. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there are people already who's giving out arc summaries, I just want to add on a bit to them to convey just how much this novel goes above and beyond in terms of depth??? I love this novel so much I'm sorry I've been rabidly rereading and crying over it this past week.

CXC is really unique because of his empathy, emotional intelligence AND intelligence. The last one might not be unique but he inferred something was off by the 2nd world (thats my man.... im so proud) and hypothesized that the original owners are still living in the body and thus 061 tried to detach his spirit without harming the body, which surprise surprise, still has the host! 061 then just gets horrified thinking about how most if not all hosts would commit suicide at the end to maximize the remorse bar. Fantastic. But anyway, CXC doesn't just do the mission; he takes care of his original owners and tries to expand their social circles and support network and get them more hobbies so they enjoy their lives, so they won't be trapped in the same circle of despair when he leaves them continue with their lives.

For Shen Changqing, he saved his dog (named Help originally? I think?) and ensured that he benefits majorly from scum's death and arranges for a lawyer so SCQ can get a property in Melbourne should he so wish (he had cutouts and a board about Melbourne, and CXC thinks it'd be a good place for him to recover in). In the extras where they follow up on the worlds, SCQ seems to be in a relationship with the lawyer and the dog is renamed Hope.

Arc 3 was REALLY cute because the original host was 11 and had emotionally abusive parents. CXC saw that his belongings are totally bare and impersonal so he made sure to get Dong Ge some more life experiences, seeing sunsets and dedicating an hour just appreciating life. He also lets Dong Ge take over during practice with He Changsheng, and when it was clear that he had a crush CXC just teased him about it (HIS FAMILY'S PIG) (061, finally taking pity bc he feels DG just sending endless blush signals: Xiaochi) (CXC: *My family's cockroach)
    Also, this was the first time they get a signal from the original owner, like a sign there's actually someone. CXC was about to curse but since he decided he won't be the one ruining the child he's trying to stop cursing, with 061 helping. 061 coughed and he barely censors himself, but it made Dong Ge laugh before he could stop himself and 061 was dumbfounded by the anomalous data. Then he remembers another time he captured sth like that, but instead of unstoppable laughter it was extreme despair....

This one deserves its own section because BOY it was ADORABLE. Ji Zuoshan is fully awake and aware thanks to his extraordinarily strong spiritual powers, and thus becomes CXC's little student. He's been beaten by life AND his experiences under his scum, so he was a doormat-- but CXC tells him that he gotta act the alpha he wants to be and to stand up for himself and shows him how to do it. CXC wasn't even really trying to get remorse for a good chunk of the time at the start, and to 061 seems to focus more on buying snacks for JZS using goodwill points LOL.

After this kinda training camp session JZS becomes more outgoing, reading books about various social customs and chatting more with 061 and CXC. When they have to leave, JZS actually kinda tries to get them to stay, and both CXC and 061 know that he's still young and not ready to separate, but CXC was firm about leaving.............. 061 later asks why he didn't tell JZS that if he doesn't leave, CXC would be forced to commit suicide to leave by the Lord God. CXC asks him why CXC should even bring that up (because it'll be unnecessary guilt on JZS's part)

Gotta go do stuff now but man I love this novel... might come back to detail the heartwarming interactions between MC&ML and the original owners if available in the arcs later, if anyone's interested in these for the rest of the novel.

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Very, very interested. Please spoil more whenever you're free to do so. :blobmelt:

Jadeite524 likes this.
  3. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I've got time to kill before I can eat :blobpensive:

Arc 5 and 6 are largely plot and action, with relatively minimal interactions with the original owners. Arc 9 too. But boy oh boy arc 8 and 10 more than makes up for it....

Du Shu, being a cultivator, is still aware in the body, though he can only communicate to CXC by using one hand to write. CXC does talk to him quite a bit but I don't remember anything particularly interesting.

Actually, Du Shu was there when CXC finally accepts that 061 is Lou Ying (he took the form of the sect's xiao shishu, Wen Yujing) and they hug.... Du Shu wishes them both a happy 100 years but CXC was just "he was a very good brother to me in childhood" and brozoned LY LOL
    Du Shu tattles this conversation to LY who's just exasperated but understanding, though he is definitely going to chase....

The original owner here is Shi Tingyun, a young general who got fucked over by someone he was "grooming" to become a force in the battlefield (not in a bad way; basically spoiling him with resources and knowledge to the point that everyone thinks he's gay for the scum). CXC didn't communicate with him for the most part but there's a scene where after a battle CXC has a nightmare-- the body's PTSD response. CXC leaves bed to practice with uh... a weapon of sorts (MTL gives me gun LOL but I reckon it's either a sword, a saber or a spear??) and then starts talking.

"We actually haven't gotten to talk in private until now. You paid for my services with your life, so we're even. But psychotherapy can be given free of charge, or? Lucas (his manager) spent a lot of money on my treatment."

Even the most expert psychologists can do nothing when their patients can't comment. However, Chi Xiaochi, the Mongolian doctor, is fearless. (LMAO)

"I'm sick too, with something like yours. I've been sick for 10 years. I'm a senior medicine jar, sleeping pills consumption enough to kill two cows. Lucas says I've been widowed for a long time. I know he's right.

"I always have nightmares too. But my nightmares aren't so bloody-- they're usually domestic."

CXC reminisces about the psychiatrists his manager got him to go to, and how he refused to let go. He told STY about how they told him to exercise, eat well, go to the gym and expose himself to more skin contact, but he refused to. He didn't want to forgive and forget-- the person who hurt him is happy he's broken now, and now that the person is dead, he doesn't want to be caught unaware a second time.

"I can take care of the scum for you, but I can't live for you. So you have to decide for yourself whether you want to listen to this unqualified doctor or if you want to let go.

"In fact, you're very lucky. Still have a father, friends, family... and you're still very young."
    CXC then says that STY is probably yelling at him right now; talking does nothing, he probably wishes CXC cashes in some hypnosis cards. But STY is in fact thankful-- trying to convey his thanks, he focuses and reaches out for a butterfly-- "for you."

Arc 10 is massive spoilers about CXC and LY's past, and all the events that made CXC the way he is. So yeah!! Heads up.

The original owner here is Chi Xiaochi himself-- age 14, a parallel world. A very quick summary of his past is that CXC was born into a neglectful, abusive family, and essentially LY raised him when he was 9 and CXC was 7. LY was basically a perfect child-- number 1 in academics in the district, has jobs, polite and gentle. CXC in the meanwhile is unmotivated and is basically seen by the community as having no future.

But one day an asshole middle aged woman stirred up trouble by accusing LY for stealing (when in fact she sold the thing) and his reputation took a nosedive. CXCs parents don't want him tutored by LY anymore. (The origins of this arrangement is really sad and painful)

So they asked their neighbor, who's a teacher. He also is a child molester who had his eyes on him because he was good looking and has bad parental relationships, and if he told his parents they'd never believe him. So one day during a power outage he lured a sleepy CXC over with popsicle and attempted to rape him. But CXC was surprisingly strong and managed to alert LY, who lived downstairs to CXCs house and diagonally down from the molester's.

Lou Ying managed to break in and save him before he got molested, but he got pushed out of the window and onto boxes with bike parts (?). He survived, but because there was a power outage CXC had to run barefoot on asphalt for a while to call ambulance, but while he was gone the molester killed LY and shoved money into his pockets so it looks like LY was trying to rob his house.

Nobody believed CXC. So CXC plotted a blackmail and murder against the worst scum on earth and once done, realizing that he's dead inside, commits suicide in a river. His suicide note was "I have been here. I abstained."

In this world, CXC jumped. But the original CXC didn't, because he remembered that the dog they had is blind, if he doesn't get fed would he come looking for CXC.... Then who'd sweep Lou-ge's grave?

During the dinner where CXCs parents tried to get the neighbor to tutor CXC, they slapped him until his cheek was blue and there was a cut. CXC being an insomniac couldn't sleep with the noisy fridge and his parents and on the floor, so he used a physical card to detach himself from this body and took care of y!CXCs wound and carried him to the bathroom at the end of the floor. He gently shampooes him, just....

"You must be disappointed with me. Grew up like this...."
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    But later on in fact, y!CXC wanted to be like this CXC, who's strong enough to protect his loved ones................ sorry i cant see theOUGH MY TEARS

gnyaa, juanexbi, reader_O8 and 33 others like this.
  4. thundersh

thundersh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask for the ending please??
    What finally happened to cxc and ml?? Do they go back to their original world and ml get to be alive again or what??:blobReach:
    And what's the deal with Lord God and what happened to him in the end???
    Thankyou for spoiling us :aww::aww:

5. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thrive for these!!

The system lord god gets the energy they need to run the systems etc through chaotic feelings; it was supposed to be only from the scum gong but to maximize the value he gets the lord god sets stuff up so the hosts would make the regret bar fill up by committing suicide, which gives off immense spike of negative energy from the original owner (understandably so). This is the thing Chi Xiaochi speculates starting from the first world but also was the reason 061 was reformatted-- he asked the lord god about it, even compiling proofs for it. The lord god just uses an opportunity given to him by the 8th host, who reported 061 because uh he basically nosedove fell in love with CXC when 8th host was doing mission in LY's and CXC's original world. The lord god only started hating CXC because he gave abnormally low chaos energy though, though later on CXC full out challenges him by saying his speculations out loud within hearing range of this spying jackass.

This and that happens, but basically between the two of them going through separate but side by side trials and absolute bullshit set up by lord god to make CXC fail, die, or not want to go back to his world, they managed to get enough evidence. CXC finished his 10 missions, enters the lord gods HQ, asks for a seat (big dick energy.....) and says that the wish he gets from this contract is the lord god's position LOL

Thanks to previous events and setups, the entire conversation was actually broadcasted, meaning that everyone overheard the truth about what lord god was doing; he can't format EVERYONE without the supervisory body zooming in. So CXC and LY submit the evidences, and CXC big dick energies the supervisory body into being the lord god, because while they were busy settling the case CXC spent like a year calming and reorganizing the systems, most of whom felt terrible about what they've led their hosts to do in their ignorance.

So CXC becomes lord god, and used the energy the previous LG stockpiled to fix the lives ruined, basically. For his own sake he later returns to his world and start rehab, with Lou Ying returning as a med graduate to take care of him gently and well :blobsmilehappy:
    LY remains a system serving CXC, and they continue doing missions on their spare time. CXC is set to return to filming in the extras (ft. Heartwarming stuff about Sun Guangren and a new "didi", a new actor named Chi Song) and they lead happy, kinky lives :blobsmilehappy:

Honestly if they manage to harvest big dick energy, CXC would've been a powerplant all on his own....

EDIT
    CXC chucked him into the room where he used to keep all those negative energy and turned him into a generator of chaos energy LOL
    He presumably gets clawed down by the souls he ruined.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share till the end.
    Wanna know more.
    How would MC/host end up with HCS and what will happen to YXF.
    Cant wait for more.

From the first time I heard the title, my mind went to Yuri on Ice XD

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heee....I thought they'll repeat their lives, some kind of rebirth and do over. Never thought they choose to continue.......
    So, LY lives as system in his real world with CXC as lord god? So....not really human then?

crystalirishzz and mmem like this.
  8. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! CXC had the powers to fix his muscle atrophy but refused and did it manually to both not frighten people and for the EXP lol

There were a lot of things wrong, and they both aren't the type to look away and ignore it. In a way, considering everything, it would be even stranger for these two to choose rebirth given that the last world WAS one and yet CXC can still resist. Everything they experienced scarred them to their different degrees but the experience also made them who they were... all that this CXC could do throughout the 10 worlds was thanks to the tragedy. I guess in that sense they feel more comfort having the power in their hands to drive their lives rather than a rebirth where they have no real if any control over how things unfold?

9. Ritsuka

Ritsuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me at which arc the MC discovers the ML being the system

10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's in arc 7, as namio mentioned.

crystalirishzz, Blood A and Heungbo like this.
  11. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The exact chapter CXC finally accepts 061 is Lou Ying (LY has been hinting it for a while but he was in denial) is chapter 177, arc 7 :blobsmilehappy:

12. ShezyKNowall

ShezyKNowall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so when did lou ying realise he was lou ying? CXC's lost lou ge?

Blood A likes this.
  13. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Late world 4; I forgot when exactly but CXC thought he was dreaming when he asked LY if he was LY and the confidentiality agreement immediately made him answer no. Then he starts to kind of realize why Lord God made him sign that agreement....

14. Crystalscries

Crystalscries Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil more about mc's backstory?

15. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy. I lived for this moment.

So.
    Chi Xiaochi is the only son of the Chi family, which is a mistake in and of itself-- the marriage, I mean, not the son. He grew up in an abusive household; the two parents are pretty vocal and physical and would often quarrel, and they often end up blaming Chi Xiaochi for coming together as a joined egg and sperm and forming an embryo because if that didn't happen, they wouldn't have needed to get married. So he was an imaginative, soft-hearted child who often played alone in his early childhood.

Then Lou Ying, who lost his parents at age 9, moved in with his maternal aunt. Chi Xiaochi initially approached him because he's handsome (yup), but they ended up having a really genuinely sweet friendship; Lou Ying protects Chi Xiaochi emotionally and sometimes even physically. He taught Chi Xiaochi how to kick open doors when he was bullied, fed him, let him sleep over and gave him a safe space when his parents fought, adopted a dog when Chi Xiaochi saw it dying in some alleyway and even brought it to a vet. Chi Xiaochi once asked him what he thinks of Chi Xiaochi, and Lou Ying honestly answers that before his mother died she was pregnant, but they never knew if it was a boy or a girl, but now Xiaochi to him is just Xiaochi. Chi Xiaochi initially was upset at the thought of being a replacement, but then realized that it was very selfish of him-- so he wanted to be not just Lou Ying's little brother, but also little sister, so he did that thing where he'd fake losing a bet and wear a skirt, so Lou Ying can have the experience of hanging out with a little sister for a day LOL. It failed spectacularly because he got too embarrassed, but Lou Ying fully understood what he was trying to do and adored him back for it.

His parents were also the neglectful sort, and ever since he was young Chi Xiaochi was used to getting some shit by teachers about how his parents never checked and signed his homeworks even in elementary school. This happens again in junior high, except the homeroom teacher was a bit more... active, and approached his parents about it. The first time he got yelled at, the second time he had to go to the hospital for a morning because his left arm got hurt and he couldn't get out of "bed' (they're poor, he sleeps on the floor). From then on, Lou Ying is the one checking his homeworks and signing them; he also goes to Chi Xiaochi's school for parents-teacher meetings to pick up his report cards.

Then one day when he was 14 and Lou Ying 16 someone accused Lou Ying of stealing an electronic she threw away. It was a middle aged woman, who grew to resent how bright and perfect Lou Ying was; this fall out of grace of Lou Ying appeared "unsightly" to the Chi parents who knew that Chi Xiaochi was really close to him, and they basically made him stop visiting him so much and to study with someone else-- a teacher next door, one Teacher Zhu. The thing was: Zhu Shoucheng is a child rapist and systemically chose his victims, and while to him Chi Xiaochi was alarmingly intelligent he also had terrible relationship with his parents, so his parents were unlikely to believe him if he did tell them (yikes). So what happened was one summer day during a blackout he lured a sleepy Chi Xiaochi over with mung bean popsicle and attempted to rape him, but Chi Xiaochi struggled a lot, and it was heard by Lou Ying, who was smart enough to realize something was off and actually broke into Zhu Shoucheng's apartment. There was a struggle, but Lou Ying was just 16 and got pushed out of the window.

He fell, but didn't die-- Chi Xiaochi was sure of it. But because of the blackout he ended up needing to run barefoot in midsummer sun to find some place with working telephone line-- except when he came back, Lou Ying was dead and there was a big bundle of cash in his pocket. Zhu Shoucheng knew that while Chi Xiaochi was looked down upon by the community and no one would believe him, people would still believe Lou Ying if he spoke up. So he killed him, and slipped in money to accuse him of being a robber.

Chi Xiaochi spent a month reporting to the police every day, which nobody believed. Finally at his limit, he took matters into his own hands and systematically stalked and tried to blackmail Zhu Shoucheng. After several months of work and saving another teenage boy he finally succeeded-- he showed a hospitalized Zhu Shoucheng a doctored photo he claimed was proof that Zhu Shoucheng is a child predator and he died from the stress aggravating his illness. A young police officer who sympathized with him then spoke up for him and gave him an alibi, but she never looked at him in the eyes afterwards.

While all that was going on, the Lou aunt and uncle was also thinking of demolishing Lou Ying's "room" to make space for their own new baby. They blamed Chi Xiaochi for Lou Ying's death, but were still civil; they finally agreed to not demolish the room as Chi Xiaochi was willing to pay to "rent" it. So Chi Xiaochi looked for a job and got one as a clothing store model-- he lied about his age and spent a day scrubbing off a temporary tattoo at his ankle and cleaning himself up. After a few years he signed up as a proper model, and at age 19 he debuted as an actor after a director approached him with Sun Guangren's script. The reason he did this and gave up on entering college was that the Lou family were moving out, so he needed more money to rent the entire apartment rather than just a fraction of it.

I was about to go on with his days as an actor but realized that you're probably not looking for an actual biography and that I got carried away LOL IM SORRY
    It's just that so many minute details about his past say so much about him, I love it

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    gnyaa, vralis, JoshyM62 and 27 others like this.
  16. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please finish the spoiler...please don’t leave me hanging at the edge your cliffhanger.:blob_teary:
    By the way, your spoilers are amazing and concise, I almost feel as if I’m reading the novel itself. :aww: Thank you for your hard work. :blobpeek:

crystalirishzz and Lunnear like this.
  17. SilverCyanide

SilverCyanide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To add on to this and give some more information on what Lou Ying (or rather, System 061 now) was doing the whole time this was going on, I'll talk a bit about the stalker incident Chi Xiaochi mentions in one of the arcs.

What's the stalker incident? Well, when Chi Xiaochi was working as an actor, he had a creepy stalker fan who would send him downright creepy and nasty gifts (food made with the stalker's blood as a sign of devotion? uh ew????). Initially, it was a few harmless but slightly unnerving messages to his weibo, something a normal, if slightly obsessive, fan would send, but it quickly escalated to pictures of Chi Xiaochi's home and car and even pictures of him IN his home. One day though, he heard from his manager Lucas that this creepy fan was discovered to have been beaten up brutally and threatened by someone but they couldn't find who it was that did this. Shortly after, Chi Xiaochi received a message on his weibo from an unknown person, all it said was 'He will not bother you again.'

(Of course, we all know who it is, right? But Xiaochi doesn't.)

This person was seemingly a die-hard fan of his who was constantly starstruck by Chi Xiaochi replying to them. Of course, Chi Xiaochi only replied because this person wasn't like a normal fan who would keep gushing about how much they loved him etc. No, this person would always ask about Chi Xiaochi's day, ask how he was, ask about his worries. The funny thing about this person was that he would always spend ages (maybe even hours) typing but never send anything more than a short message. Chi Xiaochi found it funny and gave this person a nickname that I don't remember exactly but was something along the lines of 'Awkwardly Cute Fan who doesn't know what to say and keeps typing and retyping'. They begin to fall into a comfortable friendship, but this fan never revealed anything about themselves. One day though, the fan sends a picture of a ring and asks him "do you like it?" to which he replies "what does it have to do with me?" in a joking manner (the ring was noted by Chi Xiaochi to be hella expensive) and the fan replies "i'll give it to you." which is obviously the wrong thing to say because Chi Xiaochi thinks 'ah, in the end this is another obsessed fan after all'. A long time later, as Chi Xiaochi is considering cutting contact, he gets a message.

'I am Lou Ying.'

This wrecks his world of course, he gets mad at this person for impersonating Lou-ge and mocking him, and is also afraid how this person knows about Lou-ge but this person (who, as we know, is Lou-ge) just rattles off so many things about their past that only Lou-ge would know that Chi Xiaochi kinda believes him and Lou-ge tells him that he's only here temporarily and he'll be out of contact very soon and won't be able to talk anymore and asks to meet up at 6pm (I think) at a restaurant for a date, to prove he is who he says he is.

So Chi Xiaochi goes there. But 6pm comes and goes, nobody arrives. Hours past, Chi Xiaochi stays until 3/4am and Lou Ying doesn't show up. So he leaves, feeling really stupid because he thinks he's been tricked. Lou-ge never replied to a single one of his messages ever again.

Here's the thing though, Lou Ying was there the entire time, outside the restaurant, but he was unable to manifest a physical form because Lord God is a bitch and okay, technically he's not supposed to be manifesting physical forms in the first place, but still. Lou Ying was there waiting with Xiaochi, unable to talk to him or even to show himself. And after that, because his current host was actually in love with Lou Ying and there was something about jealousy over Xiaochi, he reported Lou Ying for leaving his side during a mission (which systems aren't allowed to do) and going off to do his own thing. Which is BULLSHIT because Lou Ying had ASKED the host (8th host) for time off to go see Chi Xiaochi (and host knows it's Xiaochi he's seeing) and the host had AGREED. So Lou Ying is dragged to the Lord God's office after that report since the Lord God felt his intelligence was a threat to his plot and he was an eyesore and had him reformatted. Being reformatted is apparently as painful as having your brain melted (ouch) and he got reformatted TWICE because after the first time, he was already delirious and didn't even know who he was anymore but he still mumbled Chi Xiaochi's name or something and a bitchass coward of a system went all "he still has memory fragments left! the formatting wasn't complete! do it again!". So Lou Ying turns into only System 061 and his 8th host is all crying and regretful and saying "i didn't know they would do this, i didn't mean for this to happen!" but it's all too late now isn't it bub. Luckily Lou Ying had his memory of everything he discovered about Lord God and his memories of Xiaochi stored inside a flashdrive thingy that he entrusted to 089 but it's encrypted with a 32 digit passcode only he knew and since he's been reformatted... eh. And so he forgot about Xiaochi beyond 'there's someone I have to meet.' and Xiaochi never saw the person who claimed to be Lou Ying and they're separated until the day Chi Xiaochi dies, signs a contract with Lord God and is assigned 'randomly' to System 061...

gnyaa, vralis, JoshyM62 and 24 others like this.
  18. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XJVXXJGBXGJX THAT LAST BIT,,,, THANKS DADDY I LOVE YOU MUWAH,,,,,,
    I cried so hard at the date my heart hurts too bad

In addition, prior to all this, Lou Ying also would (as data in wires) follow Chi Xiaochi on his way home from school... Actually, on the "anniversary" of his first year as a system he went to his world, realizing how soul crushing it is to die and not be remembered as he wandered around his home/hometown, only to go to the graveyard, sees a bike with made up car plate I think saying LC?? and realizing it's one he was working on before his death.... He rushed in to find Chi Xiaochi on the phone by his grave, weeding it. He was talking to some employer about a job, and I think about his absence at the moment the employer thought he was on a date. Chi Xiaochi glanced at the grave and ended up going along with it I think. And that's how Lou Ying ended up just returning so often to take care of his Xiaochi....

089 and 023 were there along the way as Lou Ying proved to be a super annoying Chi Xiaochi fan LOL Everyone knows that Chi Xiaochi is his neighbor's didi and he watched his movies I think over 200 times.... each. I think in one sitting he once watched the newest movie 7 times and 023 just raged LOL That's why 023 described him as just... turns out when you get to know him he can be surprisingly annoying. (023 is just a tsundere even to his own son smh)

Lou Ying would check up on Chi Xiaochi whenever he's able and hoards info about him. 089 kept calling Chi Xiaochi his widow or sth and Lou Ying would get really upset (don't call him that he's my didi) until one day 089 congratulates him for getting a sister-in-law because Chi Xiaochi flamed up a gossip that he's getting married to this actress LOL Lou Ying was devastated and on denial so bad he went to follow Chi Xiaochi for an explanation AND AFTER JUST
    Lucas: So what's your type, so I can set CPs up for you
    Xiaochi: I don't have a type
    Lou Ying: I WANT TO KNOW!!!
    And that was the start of Lou Ying's gay awakening and a tragedy........

vralis, JoshyM62, juanexbi and 20 others like this.
  19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to that lying 8th host

20. SilverCyanide

SilverCyanide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I should mention that his gay awakening happened in the middle of a parking lot, watching forlornly as Lucas and Chi Xiaochi drive away because he's so SHOOK that he has the Feels for Chi Xiaochi that his brain went error 404. And he scared Lucas so much because Lucas looked in the rear view mirror and saw a white figure standing in the middle of the parking lot behind them when it was clearly EMPTY only seconds before and the person was looking at them oh boi some vengeful ghost? Hsjakalslalalslalshdjeksmem

vralis, juanexbi, reader_O8 and 16 others like this.