Spoiler [BL] Dragon and Alchemist 용과 연금술사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SillyLumi, Oct 7, 2022.

1. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Person Introduction:
    Eorzen (Gong): A blue dragon with a very beautiful appearance, the leader of the Beast Knights to be. He sometimes goes through a runaway and is looking for a companion he hasn't met yet. He always shows affection for Shiol, and at the same time, he unwittingly becomes obsessed with Shiol.
    Shiol (Shou): An outstanding alchemist and guide who moved from the Earth to another dimension. He was called the 'death alchemist' due to the betrayal of the king and his disciple, but thanks to Eorzen, he is living a new life. Although he has a sweet and kind personality, Eorzen is somehow concerned about finding a companion.

Synopsis:

"Dragon falls in love like fate. And you will surely love that person."

Shiol, who was devoted to alchemy at the research institute belonging to the royal family. He dies at the hands of the blue dragon, wearing the stigma of 'death alchemist' due to the betrayal of his disciple and the king. Shiol escapes from the body of the dead Homunculus and returns to his original body, but somehow his original body has changed to that of a child. At the same time, Shiol faces the blue dragon Eorzen who has come to rescue him. He is transferred to the castle of Eorzen without even having to explain his identity, and while being protected as his prisoner family, he faces a secret he has never known before... .

Shiol turned the world upside down in an instant. Will he be able to take revenge on the king and his disciple after removing the stigma of 'death alchemist'?

[Preview]

Eorzen, who was smiling more beautifully than usual, like a scene from a famous painting, somehow felt like the blue dragon of that day. The white-skinned dragon that even seemed to glow in the dark, the blue dragon that sat on top of him, hugged Shiol's knees to one side, and bent his upper body to kiss him. The blue dragon's body looked like a perfect plaster without a single dot. When I put my hand on the smooth skin, it was like I was dealing with something the most perfect thing in the world. Maybe it was the feeling that the other person felt because they looked at him that way. The blue dragon's eyes, with no reason to be found, looked at Shiol as if worshiping him. So, that's why Shiol didn't even know-.

“I want to be Eorgen-sama’s person.”
    "my… I want to be a person.”

Shiol didn't notice the voice that flowed out as if it was bewildering, and continued to speak in a lively way to hide his embarrassment.

"yes. Actually, it was Eorgen-sama who saved me. in that hut.”

After waking up from the magical water, Shiol was originally going to visit the king of humans after his body was healed. It would be natural for a man with no honor or title to appear out of the blue and he would be kicked out if he suddenly said he would meet the king. there was He permeates himself like the air in the sleeping king's bedroom.
    It was this man in front of him who forcibly brought Shiol to the land of beasts. It was a blue dragon named Eorzen. He was about to faint at first, but now he knew it was the right thing to do.

“If it wasn’t for Eorgen-sama, I would… .”

He may still have been living a life engulfed in lies. Shiol looked up at the blue dragon with excitement.
    If he hadn't had what he called a 'companion' to this blue dragon, he would have told him to make him his exclusive guide. However, this was the only thing Shiol could wish for from this man who said he had a companion.

“Eorzen-sama, when I grow up, please make me Eorzen-sama’s alchemist.”

Publishers review:

Eorzen who killed the beast's enemy, the 'death alchemist' with my own hands. What will Eorzen do if he finds out the identity of the child he rescued from the 'death alchemist' and the secret hidden from Shiol? Eorgen, who shows his affectionate and obsessive side to Shiol, and Shiol, who tries to hide his feelings for Eorgen, make the reader more immersed in the work. [Dragon and the Alchemist] is a delicious expression of two-sided shoveling due to misunderstanding and an interesting and huge event intertwined. I especially recommend this work to readers who like wounded abilities, readers who like friendly ignorant obsessions, and readers who like large-scale fantasy healing works.

Total chapters: 270
    Raw: Ridibooks

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently at ch 70, need spoilers tysm from now:blobpeek: